O.J.: "If I Did It, Here' s How it Happened"

jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/15/simpsoninterview.ap/index.html LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- In a new TV interview and book, O.J. Simpson discusses how he would have committed the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend "if I did it."The two-part television interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air November 27 and November 29 on Fox, the TV network said Tuesday."O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade.""This is an interview that no one thought would ever happen. It's the definitive last chapter in the Trial of the Century," Mike Darnell, executive vice president of alternative programming for Fox, said in a statement.The interview, conducted with book publisher Judith Regan, will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale November 30. The book "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed," the network said.The book is published by ReganBooks, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers run by Regan. HarperCollins, like Fox, is a unit of News Corporation.Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not returned Tuesday night.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    NOT GUILTY!

• NOT GUILTY! But, you know, for argument's sake, let's just say that I were....

Not a very good look.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    This shit will make media history books. So crazy. See, if I did it, I would have shot that dude. Plus, my stabbing technique would have been completely different. I would have worn gloves but I wouldn't have left one at the scene.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If I really did it, you think I'd still be carrying around Ron Goldman's nuts in my pocket like this. That'd just be ignorant.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    TV has no shame....Coming to a network near you soon....

Robert Blake "My First Murder: Alfalfa"

"Surfing with Natalie Holloway"

O.J. Simpson "How I Would Have Killed Marilyn Monroe"

The Secret Life Of John Mark Karr: The Alan Colmes Story

Fantasy Fight Night: James Earl Jones Vs. James Earl Ray

O.J. Simpson "How I Would Have Killed Jon Benet Ramsey"

Robbie Van Winkle "I Killed Tupac & Biggie"

Family Feud Starring Suge Knight "Crips Vs. Bloods" Edition

O.J. Simpson "How I Would Have Killed Sharon Tate"

True Science: Space Aliens Who Claim They Were Abducted by Tom Cruise

Celebrity Wrestling: Elton John Vs. The Pope

O.J. Simpson "How I Would Have Killed JFK"

George Bush Show "How I'll Make The Deficit Disappear" Starring David Copperfield.

Jimmy Hoffa "In France or Fertilizer?"

O.J. Simpson "I'll Kill Myself If The Price Is Right"

• zzzzzzz

how is this interesting to anyone? Everyone already knows he did it, and everyone already knows HOW he did it. He got off (rightly so) because the cops and the prosecutors were idiots that fucked themselves. Who cares anymore?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    what the f*** is wrong with that guy?????

I suprised some weirdo hasn't tried to off him.

Next book by Marcus Allen. "How I pretended O.J. was innocent"

• TV has no shame....Coming to a network near you soon....

it isn't the media's fault that he wants to say something stupid on camera.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    TV American viewers have no shame....

They would air it if people didn't watch it...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    OJ hates Fred Goldman .....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    zzzzzzz

how is this interesting to anyone? Everyone already knows he did it, and everyone already knows HOW he did it. He got off (rightly so) because the cops and the prosecutors were idiots that fucked themselves. Who cares anymore?

O.J. = Caucasoid Kryptonite

• zzzzzzz

Haha. I'm of the opinion that you can tell a lot about a person by how they reacted to the O.J. verdict: If they didn't do a Tiger Woods-style fist pump when they heard "not guilty" then they aren't really down for the cause.

zzzzzzz

Haha. I'm of the opinion that you can tell a lot about a person by how they reacted to the O.J. verdict: If they didn't do a Tiger Woods-style fist pump when they heard "not guilty" then they aren't really down for the cause.

what cause was that?

• The cause = being a modern slave to the verdict of a civil suit?

And do you really want O.J. as the face of black social justice?

Or do you like to see your champion degraded by these Faustian bargains?

So many questions for you...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

you read my mind

The cause = being a modern slave to the verdict of a civil suit?

And do you really want O.J. as the face of black social justice?

Or do you like to see your champion degraded by these Faustian bargains?

So many questions for you...

Like I said.............

• Whatever that means...

Whatever that means...

you pretty much proved his point when you had that little fit a couple post ago....

just sayin....

now back to my popcorn

with all the time he spends on a golf course he can't be kryptonite to the caucasions.

with all the time he spends on a golf course he can't be kryptonite to the caucasions.

Long term exposure does alot of damage.

• My hissy fit was about Rey's comment that if I don't ride for O.J., that I am not down with black social justice.

My hissy fit was about Rey's comment that if I don't ride for O.J., that I am not down with black social justice.

"Getting weaker, must avoid radiation!"

Rey's comment that if I don't ride for O.J., that I am not down with black social justice.

I'm sorry ...Can you point out the line about black social justice ? I don't have my glasses on

I'm of the opinion that you can tell a lot about a person by how they reacted to the O.J. verdict: If they didn't do a Tiger Woods-style fist pump when they heard "not guilty" then they aren't really down for the cause.

• My hissy fit was about Rey's comment that if I don't ride for O.J., that I am not down with black social justice.

"Getting weaker, must avoid radiation!"

Fine.

If O.J. is krpytonite to white people, what is he to black people?

• Rey's comment that if I don't ride for O.J., that I am not down with black social justice.

I'm sorry ...Can you point out the line about black social justice ? I don't have my glasses on

I'm of the opinion that you can tell a lot about a person by how they reacted to the O.J. verdict: If they didn't do a Tiger Woods-style fist pump when they heard "not guilty" then they aren't really down for the cause.[/b]

Maybe I misread that. What does it mean to you?

the cause.

What does it mean to you?

And Justice for all.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• I have a hard time believing that if the shoe were on the other foot, the same people would celebrate a "not guilty" verdict...