NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Cook and Bynum could be McHale/Parish.

Dude, drugs that good don't exist.

• And Batmon, I know why your lil' booty is chapped this morning...sorry we had to take y'all out last night but really, it was expected. I got some salve for ya if you need it.

No doubt I was pissed last night. Cause on paper y'all are better. But when I was checkin the score,and the Pacers were ahead until the fourth quarter. In my mind I can accept ya'll playing catchup and not blowing us out of the water like you do the rest of the East. 2 of my dogs had 20-10 games. Ill live with that. But yeah need some salve. U got Aloe flavor

U better hope that come from behind win wont tire you out against the rested Suns tonight.

Haha. You're a good sport. Yeah, back-to-back's are tough. And the SPURS lost to two wack teams this week. A nice challenge for #13 in a row. They'll be ready.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Pop and Philly J,

Riley.

Career? No doubt. Just talking "coach of the half season" mostly. The Lil' Gen is doing a phenomenal job.

Yeah. He didnt get complacent after that Finals appearence. Dude has upted the ante and made them accountable for missed Defensive assignments. By the time the Playoffs come around it will be second nature to play D.

Cook and Bynum could be McHale/Parish.

Dude, drugs that good don't exist.

I was talkin shit. But theyve got a hella upside to their game.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Avery was essentially handed the keys to an expensive car that was still in excellent condition, all he had to do was continue in Nelly's footsteps. He has never had the task of turning a team around. I think doing that successfully is the mark of a "best" coach.

This may be the biggest crock of shit I've ever read on SS.

Avery inherited a team that didn't know what Defense was, what it looked like, or even how to spell it.

They may be the best defensive team in the league just one year later.

I'm not gonna say he's the best coach in the game, but other than Pop and Philly J, who the hell would you take over him??

Clearly you know your basketball Rockadelic.

• HOMER ALERT!

Time eventually distinguishes the real ones from the fake.

• I wasn't talking about you, but this is true.

• I wasn't talking about you, but this is true.

Work on your timing, por favor. You're two hours late.

• As the season goes, I think I'm right on time.

This is about the time of year that dudes' mouths (or fingers, to be exact) start writing checks that their squad's collective asses can't cash!

• HOMER ALERT!

I'll be glad to entertain your opinions as to a better team, roster or coach so far this NBA Season.

But even if I'm right, yeah, I be homin'.......

• As the season goes, I think I'm right on time.

This is about the time of year that dudes' mouths (or fingers, to be exact) start writing checks that their squad's collective asses can't cash!

I'm shocked, you don't have the Mavs penciled in to win the Chip this year?

• Maaaaan, you know I'm a Mavi-hattoire for life!

I bet you guys a hundred dollas, the Lakers are gonna eliminate the Mavs in the West Finals, and go on to win the title, which is Best basketball team in North America.

• I'll be glad to entertain your opinions as to a better team, roster or coach so far this NBA Season.

Key words being "so far". Which basically means it doesn't much matter yet. The two teams last year with the best records and the best averages were knocked out in the semi's (Detroit, SA). Shit, Miami only had 52 wins.

I have no problem saying the Mavs look great right now, but we'll see how long they can keep it up. If it were between all of the Tejas teams though, best believe Dallas would be my first choice. I can't stand the Rockets or the Spurs.

• I bet you guys a hundred dollas, the Lakers are gonna eliminate the Mavs in the West Finals, and go on to win the title, which is Best basketball team in North America.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Maaaaan, you know I'm a Mavi-hattoire for life!

Mavs = highly irrelevant

Mavs fans = walking definition of ass-hurt

Kobe is doing a phenomenal job at MAKING HIS TEAMATES better. I'm a certified/de-coder ring havin' Kobe Hatter and after watching Last nights game, I'm crazy impressed. Money played the background for most of the first half. No one around him is All-Star caliber and their sense of chemistry was crazy.

The question is can A.I. adjust his game and become more efficient once the roster returns?Kobe can easily revert to the overshooting cat, but seems to know when to pick his spots. Transformations like this are exciting in the game. Fuck dunks and threes all the damn time. I want to see some artistry.

Mavs = highly irrelevant

The idiocy of your first point renders moot your possibly salient second one.

Have you looked at the NBA Standings lately kind sir?

Kobe is doing a phenomenal job at MAKING HIS TEAMATES better. I'm a certified/de-coder ring havin' Kobe Hatter and after watching Last nights game, I'm crazy impressed. Money played the background for most of the first half. No one around him is All-Star caliber and their sense of chemistry was crazy.

When the Lakers are on, they play some amazing ball. But they're still greatly reliant on KB when the clock is winding down. It's like hot potatoes in pressure situations!

Mavs = highly irrelevant

This very morning, but I have a very nuanced approach to basketball and am not easily distracted by such mundanities as wins/losses totals.

• I bet you guys a hundred dollas, the Lakers are gonna eliminate the Mavs in the West Finals, and go on to win the title, which is Best basketball team in North America.

Serious? I'll take this bet. Who wins win the Lakers go out in Round One again?

I bet you guys a hundred dollas, the Lakers are gonna eliminate the Mavs in the West Finals, and go on to win the title, which is Best basketball team in North America.

Read Yuichi's sentence closely: it is not at all clear that the "title" he is referring to is the one determined by a series of games in early summer; rather, it appears that he is referring to the "title" of "Best Basketball Team in North America," which is something I can only assume is awarded by Yuichi himself.

Your irrational attachment to the Mavs and to the twin phenomena of "wins" and "losses" is no match for the force of Basketball Science.

Naw I'm playing dude. The last time Los Angeles played Dallas, they straight up us. We tried to make a couple comebacks; that's when I knew this Dallas team is pretty damn good. I mean, Devin Harris is lightning-fast like Tony Parker. Terry is a straight-up allaround baller. Dirk is the go-to guy. Those other bigs take care of business. And Josh Howard is versatile. So much firepower.
    Their defense is pretty riduculous too, cuz they have length.

Cream of the crop yo.

Read Yuichi's sentence closely: it is not at all clear that the "title" he is referring to is the one determined by a series of games in early summer; rather, it appears that he is referring to the "title" of "Best Basketball Team in North America," which is something I can only assume is awarded by Yuichi himself.

Your irrational attachment to the Mavs and to the twin phenomena of "wins" and "losses" is no match for the force of Basketball Science.

I'm fuckin' laughing at my desk right now. LOL LOL

Mavs = highly irrelevant

This very morning, but I have a very nuanced approach to basketball and am not easily distracted by such mundanities as wins/losses totals.

"It's not whether you win or lose....but how you play the game "

web page

web page

web page

IRRELEVENT??????

• Your irrational attachment to the Mavs

Your irrational attachment to the Mavs

You guys should let go a little bit and let yourself enjoy the highs and lows of "die-hard fanship."

I know, I know...it doesn't jibe with the high-brow mentality of your average Soul Strut poster. Be glad I'm here to kick around then.

Mavs = highly irrelevant

"It's not whether you win or lose....but how you play the game "

web page

web page

web page

IRRELEVENT??????

Props from Mark Stein & Steve Kerr = certification of irrelevance

You guys should let go a little bit and let yourself enjoy the highs and lows of "die-hard fanship."

I know, I know...it doesn't jibe with the high-brow mentality of your average Soul Strut poster. Be glad I'm here to kick around then.

GP the Deej of NBA posts?

I'm in a very gay(joyful) mood all of a sudden. Thank you Faux Rillz.