NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Damn Ed, why do you hate the Mavs so much???

How do you not hate the Mavs?

Mavs fan should be required to justify their devotion to this team, not vice-versa.

Mavs = highly irrelevant

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Maybe I just like watching Basketball?

Sure, Mark Cuban grates on the nerves but would any of us do it differently if we sold our startup to yahoo for a billion and bought a franchise? Well maybe we'd see you guys wearing nicer attire courtside, lol.

• Ed is the George Bush of Soulstrut basketball analysis

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Sure, Mark Cuban grates on the nerves but would any of us do it differently if we sold our startup to yahoo for a billion and bought a franchise? Well maybe we'd see you guys wearing nicer attire courtside, lol.

Dude, I don't give a schitt about Mark Cuban--I actually think he's among the more likable owners in the League.

THEN PRAY TELL, FAUX

WHY YOU HATE THE GAME???

I MEAN, THE MAVS? LOL

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Mav fans annoy me ....they talk way too much to not have at least one championship

Mav fans annoy me ....they talk way too much to not have at least one championship

So you hate the fans more then the actual team itself?

So you hate the fans more than the actual team itself?

Hate is a strong word....They annoy me

I like Cuban ...I like Avery...I like Del....I like the Roster

But the fans have serious issues ....

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

dude on espn today said "what Mos Def was to Urban Thermo Dynamics, Gilbert Arenas is to the Wizards". LOL!!!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Honestly, I'm not sure where this is coming from......unless you are referring to the two big Mavs fan here on SS??

Laker fans whine even though they have all the gold.

Knick fans turn on their team quicker than Britney eats a Twinkie.

You sound like Charles Barkley who has made a living on his Mavs Hatter routine.

I didn't hear any bitching or complaining when the Mav's blew the Championship last year....I think most Mavs fans gave props to Wade & Shaq and looked forward to this season.

And make NO mistake.....It's easy to root for a team with the trophy. Comparing us to Cub's fans is a great compliment....only one team can take home the gold.....but a TRUE fan sticks with a team through good and bad.

MFFL = Mavs Fan For Life Batches!!!

• The Mavs are CLEARLY the best team in the league right now.

And it means absolutely nothing

Best roster, best coach.

LOL !!!!!!!!

Two 12 game win streaks not enough proving ground for you?

Hell No...are you serious ?

Seriously dude.....its been the same shit with the Mavs since the 80's...A nice regular season team ...The fans get all coochie wet ....but when the games mean something y'all go home in tears ...

If i know nothing else... i know a banner will NEVER hang in Dallas ...NEVER...EVER...EVER ....and you know it too....

whether its Kobe,Dwayne or A.I sending you home ....you are the Dallas Cubs

See you in June, douchebag.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Oh, I would buy a basketball team, no doubt. But I'd like to think I wouldn't be such a fucking choadsmoker.

In a semi-related point, I don't care what team he's with and in what capacity...I'm an Avery Johnson fan.

Jealousy!!!!

EVERY fan of EVERY team wishes they had an owner like Mark Cuban!!

You can keep all your 80 year old boardroom owners who only show up when it's time to hoist a trophy!!

• Damn Ed, why do you hate the Mavs so much???

So you hate the fans more than the actual team itself?

Hate is a strong word....They annoy me

I like Cuban ...I like Avery...I like Del....I like the Roster

YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THE FACT THAT YOU REALLY SEEM TO NOT KNOW SCHITT ABOUT SPORTS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET INTO ANTIQUES ROADSHOW OR SOMETHING.

YOU'VE GOT YOUR LIPS CLINCHED ON THE JOHNSON OF A FUCKING TEAM THAT HASN'T EVEN TAKEN THE FLOOR YET.

ANYONE ACTAULLY WATCH THE SPURS GAME LAST NIGHT AND SEE A TOUGH-MINDED MAVS TEAM USE DEFENSE AND A BRILLIANT GAME FROM DIRK TO CRUSH THE LIFE OUT OF THE SPURS FOR THE THIRD STRAIGHT TIME IN THEIR ARENA? I THINK THEY NEED TO RENAME THAT AT&T CENTER "THE MAVS PRACTICE GYM" FOR REALS. BUT NAW, Y'ALL PROBABLY AIN'T WATCH THAT SHIT COS YOU WERE OUT LOOKING FOR NEW SNEAKERS OR BLAZERS W/ ELBOW PATCHES AND SHIT, YOU EFFETE BUNCH OF WOMEN.

FAUX_RILLZ, YOU ARE THE SCUM ON THE SURFACE OF THIS BOARD JUST LIKE THE TRADE YOU PLY

IF THE MAVS ARE IRRELEVANT, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ALL THE TEAMS THEIR BEATING RIGHT NOW. Y'ALL SEEM TO FORGET WE MADE THE FINALS LAST YEAR AND WON SOME DAMN TOUGH PLAYOFF GAMES.

EDPOWERS WHEN I BEAT YOU IN THIS NFL BET I'M GONNA DO YOU BAD HOMIE. IT'S GONNA HURT.

Elbow patches batches!!!!!!

Ed is the Sabadabba[/b] of Soulstrut basketball analysis

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Good game ya'll. The Spurs look old. They have no X-factor unless you count that Argentinian center cat.
    Somebody said there gonig to work out the kinks by the Playoffs. I dont know - are they better than last year? Cause the Mavs/Suns/Lakers sure are. Spurs Fans should be shittin bricks right now.

If i know nothing else... i know a banner will NEVER hang in Dallas ...NEVER...EVER...EVER ....and you know it too....

Hatteration.

I think this is their year - str8 up & down. Barring injuring they look the most focused out of all the teams.

Of course the a handful of teams that could possibly derail their plans but......

You sound like Charles Barkley who has made a living on his Mavs Hatter routine.

For the 3rd time.....i dont hate the Mavs

I didn't hear any bitching or complaining when the Mav's blew the Championship last year....I think most Mavs fans gave props to Wade & Shaq and looked forward to this season.

LOL !!!!!! please be serious

Comparing us to Cub's fans is a great compliment....

I just fell out of my chair

But ya'll fans were talkin sweep when u got to the Finals.

I think this is their year .

Cub talk

• I didn't hear any bitching or complaining when the Mav's blew the Championship last year....I think most Mavs fans gave props to Wade & Shaq and looked forward to this season.

But ya'll fans were talkin sweep when u got to the Finals.

No doubt. We got done bad there. Mavs got "shook" and I've admitted as much. I took my medicine...I'm talking about the current season now. Mavs are better due to maturation of young talent and savvy FA acquisitions.

Ed picked the Mavs>Heat last year.

• Ed picked the Mavs>Heat last year.

Who besides me and Rock didn't?

b/w

I think this is their year .

Cub talk

Ed...instead of hatting.....tell us who YOUR team is and tell us how they are going to have a mediocre season and only make the playoffs if they're lucky and then get knocked out in the first round.

Show us all how a REAL fan backs their team.

I wanna know who's gonna be traded before the deadline?

YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THE FACT THAT YOU REALLY SEEM TO NOT KNOW SCHITT ABOUT SPORTS.

Here we go ...You have a funky ass 1 game lead over me and now you're a goddamn genius....If Grossman gave a shit about the Packer game we would be tied ....miss me with that bullshit

YOU'VE GOT YOUR LIPS CLINCHED ON THE JOHNSON OF A FUCKING TEAM THAT HASN'T EVEN TAKEN THE FLOOR YET.

And you have your lips clinched on the johnson of a fucking team that has no rings...NONE....NOT ONE

ANYONE ACTAULLY WATCH THE SPURS GAME LAST NIGHT AND SEE A TOUGH-MINDED MAVS TEAM USE DEFENSE AND A BRILLIANT GAME FROM DIRK TO CRUSH THE LIFE OUT OF THE SPURS FOR THE THIRD STRAIGHT TIME IN THEIR ARENA? I THINK THEY NEED TO RENAME THAT AT&T CENTER "THE MAVS PRACTICE GYM" FOR REALS. BUT NAW, Y'ALL PROBABLY AIN'T WATCH THAT SHIT COS YOU WERE OUT LOOKING FOR NEW SNEAKERS OR BLAZERS W/ ELBOW PATCHES AND SHIT, YOU EFFETE BUNCH OF WOMEN.

Typical Mav fan ....you win a couple meaningless games in December/January and now you're the world champions ...please dude...please stop...You beat a tired San Antonio team that just got back from playing a overtime back to back game in Minnesota ......You have two 12 game winning streaks and you were only ahead 3 games before last night...we all know San Antonio doesn't start playing until April ....and who the hell have you beat in these 13 games ? Phoenix (by 2) & who else ?

And dont look now.... but Houston is coming

Y'ALL SEEM TO FORGET WE MADE THE FINALS LAST YEAR AND WON SOME DAMN TOUGH PLAYOFF GAMES.

And you forget how y'all choked in the finals....just like y'all choke every year

EDPOWERS WHEN I BEAT YOU IN THIS NFL BET I'M GONNA DO YOU BAD HOMIE. IT'S GONNA HURT.

Whatever....just stop talking about the MAVS until they win a ring ...You're the favorites this year so why the hell are you beating your chest about being in first place ?....whooptee fuckin doo

Yeah...i actually thought the Mavs finally got their nuts..

I wonder if Kobe will go for 64 in 3qtrs again tomorrow

Even I wasn't this stupid!!!

Remember, I said that Shaq would win another ring and SS got all ass-hurt because Shaq is old, Shaq is over the hill, Shaq isn't gangsta enough.

I want to know besides Gene and myself, where do you come in contact with all these mysterious Mavs fans that annoy you??? Seriously???

....and who the hell have you beat in these 13 games ? Phoenix (by 2) & who else ?