missy elliott is a good rapper

1235»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    deej obviously isn't going to be convinced of anything so why are people still trying to argue

because baiting is fun.
    you're not baiting, you're arguing poorly

Arguing poorly is fun?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    deej obviously isn't going to be convinced of anything so why are people still trying to argue

because baiting is fun.
    you're not baiting, you're arguing poorly

Arguing poorly is fun?

Apparently to deej it is.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha day are you seriously siding with 33third here?

also step up the reading comprehension game

Main Entry: you
    Pronunciation: 'y??, y& also yE
    Function: pronoun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English Eow, dative & accusative of gE you; akin to Old High German iu, dative of ir you, Sanskrit yuyam you
    1 : the one or ones being addressed -- used as the pronoun of the second person singular or plural in any grammatical relation except that of a possessive -- used formerly only as a plural pronoun of the second person in the dative or accusative case as direct or indirect object of a verb or as object of a preposition; compare THEE, THOU, YE, YOUR, YOURS

haha day are you seriously siding with 33third here?

also step up the reading comprehension game

Main Entry: you
    Pronunciation: 'y??, y& also yE
    Function: pronoun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English Eow, dative & accusative of gE you; akin to Old High German iu, dative of ir you, Sanskrit yuyam you
    1 : the one or ones being addressed -- used as the pronoun of the second person singular or plural in any grammatical relation except that of a possessive -- used formerly only as a plural pronoun of the second person in the dative or accusative case as direct or indirect object of a verb or as object of a preposition; compare THEE, THOU, YE, YOUR, YOURS

YE AIN'T FRESH AZIMIZ

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm just teasing you, man.
    Unfortunately, I have other things to do than argue how well Missy Elliot raps.
    You guys have fun though.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    we haven't even gotten to how well she raps yet - we're still arguing over whether or not she is an MC.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Is she or is she not an MC is like arguing over whether or not pro wrestling is real.

• we haven't even gotten to how well she raps yet - we're still arguing over whether or not she is an MC.

Because you can do something doesn't mean you are that something. I can paint a room but it doesn't make me a painter or a qualified painter. She can rap but that doesn't make her an MC and you would probably have a hard time getting her or anyone around her to say she is an MC.

Sorry if you don't understand then there is nothing I can do for ya. Like Day i have better things to do than try to make a point with you when your only argument is "I don't get it" or "I don't know how you can say that".

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Is she or is she not an MC is like arguing over whether or not pro wrestling is real.

I see an absolute awesome tie in with the word "Superfly"[/b] here.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i dont know about that, to me a 'painter' = one who paints, and even if you semantically define it as 'one who paints for a career' after what six albums i think missy can qualify as a rapper in my book.

its more difficult to argue with someone who can only define the term he's using with metaphors and Blondie

• i dont know about that, to me a 'painter' = one who paints for a career, and after what six albums i think missy can qualify as a rapper in my book.

its more difficult to argue with someone who can only define the term he's using with metaphors and Blondie

ok sorry lat response and back to work. Weird Al Yankovic has alot of hit songs that are rap songs, multiple multiple labums... is he an MC??? Sorry for the metaphors but I am trying to simplify for you.

i dont know about that, to me a 'painter' = one who paints, and even if you semantically define it as 'one who paints for a career' after what six albums i think missy can qualify as a rapper in my book.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Brilliant.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i dont know about that, to me a 'painter' = one who paints for a career, and after what six albums i think missy can qualify as a rapper in my book.

ok sorry lat response and back to work. Weird Al Yankovic has alot of hit songs that are rap songs, multiple multiple labums... is he an MC??? Sorry for the metaphors but I am trying to simplify for you.
    Dude don't forget the Bloodhound Gang and that guy from Crazytown

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

i think of Shaq as more of a thespian

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't know how people are talking about Missy in '07, the year of Sean Price & Rehdogg.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    noz is still rong

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    missy still sucks.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    missy still sucks.
    ^^^^^Dude who rides for capadonna

noz's 'missy doesn't do serious rap therefore is not good rap' thing is tired

"silly lyrics are only REAL RAP when performed by men with finger snaps"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    missy still sucks.
    ^^^^^Dude who rides for capadonna

no fair. you expect faux to save you?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    yeah like i'm afraid to disagree w/ faux :-/

what board do u read? i'm an equal opportunity dick

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    quality ghost bump

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

NOT A FAN.

• BUMP.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    deej said:
    noz is still rong

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    'shes not a rapper shes an entertainer' is a fun way of reducing a woman's contributions & removing them from competition

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    lol @ faux arguing magoo & timbaland are on par w/ missy at rapping

and the internet's biggest critical D4L supporter dissing Missy's raps is next level hypocrisy