recomend a spooky movie plaese (NRR).

2»

Comments

• UZUMAKI from japan

peep this, great movie...

• no spook here but b-movie classic craziness:

...also just got this:

me is into trash movies big time , not coppin that much anymore but still love to watch some cinematic trainwreck, far better than watchin most of todays washed up hollywood bullcrap...

• Underrated British spooooky movie

Ah hell yeah, Bernard Rose right? Cool little movie.

"Anna!! I'm blind!!"

Any other good Bernard Rose movies then, J? I know Candyman very very well but aside from that nada.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Underrated British spooooky movie

Ah hell yeah, Bernard Rose right? Cool little movie.

"Anna!! I'm blind!!"

Any other good Bernard Rose movies then, J? I know Candyman very very well but aside from that nada.

Well as far as spooky shit goes that's about it unfortunately. Candyman's still in a class of it's own compared to 99.9% of hollywood horror films over the last 15 years.

Apart from that his career's aimed towards the period drama which kinda makes sense if you think about his directorial style. However would recommend checking out Ivans XTC, something a bit different, original and cruelly slept on.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I know, the cover doesn't look like much but this is one of my alltime favorites.
    The director only made this one movie, also (co?)/wrote on the script and later
    fell to his death from the same belltower where the main character met his fate.

Slightly surreal and extremly haunting movie that will stick with you forever.
    I promise!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• I know, the cover doesn't look like much but this is one of my alltime favorites.
    The director only made this one movie, also (co?)/wrote on the script and later
    fell to his death from the same belltower where the main character met his fate.

Slightly surreal and extremly haunting movie that will stick with you forever.
    I promise!

this actually sounds interesting, tryin to get that in the near future...

• ALL TIME SPOOKY CLASSIC

my all time personal fave and what got me into obscure movies in the first place...

• pppppppp 261 Posts

eh i was dissapointed by this movie - i thought it really dragged and the stop motion scenese were just kinda silly. the animated sequences were dope though, best part of the movie.