More K in Canada Related, Problems

Comments

• i tried to read that shit but i did not understand what the fug he was talking about. all i know is that we respond to emails daily and ship twice weekly. i have a really short fuse for bogus traders. i just got ripped of by some foll with an email address that reads [email]HOTGURL4EVER2006@AOL.COM.[/email]

i bought a ARICA meditation cult self help center acoustical rhodes madness lp from her and she got major negs from like 5 people right after i paid. paypal chargeback did not even cover it because hotgurls bank account is negatory and she went underground with the ARICA mediation record.

people are totalyy crazzy with this mail order records shit. someone should post some names like or some shit like that so we all know who is being a butthole. gangsta mail order sucks.

ap

• someone should post some names like or some shit like that so we all know who is being a butthole.

ap

LAURENT BENCHADI

hey A, aren't you gonna be out here soon?

• DUDE CHECK THIS FEEDBACK. HOTTGURL BURNED ME. nichole9482 (36). WHAT KIND OF PERSON RIPPS OFF A DUDE OVER A MEDIATATION RECORD. THATS NOT VERY ZEN DUDE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120012797132

--------

I Paid immediately Item never received seller never responed to emails STAY AWAY
    Buyer mudmuddler( 354) Aug-24-06 06:18 120008927200

paid never recieved will not return emails filed dispute with pay pal
    Buyer jeff12345678( 168) Aug-23-06 23:01 120010087180

Item finally arrived. Thanks.
    Buyer movingpicturegirl( 143) Aug-19-06 09:07 120009438690

This seller is an absolute disgrace. He should be thrown overboard. A loser!
    Buyer sesame220( 266) Aug-17-06 11:09 120008681553

STAY AWAY!!! FROM THIS ONE..SENT MONEY DID NO RECEIVE ITEM..REPORTED TO PAYPAL
    Buyer pcam( 51) Aug-09-06 17:50 120009356253

• someone should post some names like or some shit like that so we all know who is being a butthole.

ap

LAURENT BENCHADI

I AM COMING TO CHICAGO FOR TWO NIGHTS ON THE 15TH AND 16TH.

I AM GOING TO BE AT THIS...

http://www.shanecampbellgallery.com/current.html

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS SHOW UP. I AM A NICE PERSON IN REAL LIFE AND I WONT MAKE YOU LISTEN TO PRIVATE ISSUE NEW AGE. LOOK FOR THE TALL BALDHEADED GREEK / ANGLO-EGYPTIAN LOOKING DUDE IN THE BACK OF THE GALLERY SMOKING THE FUNNY LOOKING CIGGERRETTE.

DANTE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME HIS LP COLLECTION FOR FREE SO IF YOU GUYS COULD COME OVER THERE WITH ME AND HELP ME LOAD UP I WOULD REALLY APPRICCIATE THE HELP.

THANKS GUYS. SEE YOU IN OAK PARK OR CHICAGO AVE OR WHATEVER THAT IS.

STAY RAD.

AP

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I AM A NICE PERSON IN REAL LIFE

this is true

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Back to the matter at hand, K's mysterious melt down. Honestly, this is bigger than OJ. No question that dudes posts are legendary, which makes this episode so crazy. There could be roiting if he comes back on the board. I will be checking hourly on developments, believe that.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    THIS JUST CAME INTO WeirdRecordsThatSuckDotCom. NOT SURE IF IT APPLYS.

There's two sides to every story, dawgs.

I offered to get LPs and 45's dewarped for people a few months back. There's a Toronto store that charges $6 per LP/45 for this (it used to be $5, and that's what I charged people, not knowing about the increase). I would send the record back (paying the postage out of my own pocket), and get reimbursed via PayPal once the record was returned.

What I didn't know at the time of the offer was how slow the dude who dewarps them is. This is a place that's been there for almost 40 years, and now sells most of their shit on eBay. They only open Wednesday through Saturday - that's how good they're doing.

Anyways, long story short, I get 37 records sent to me. I've never seen records this fucked up. Heat warps on lips of records, cracked 45s, and most of them are beat to shit.

He made them look fucking incredible! Contrary to what some cock named 'SexyBNyce' on Soulstrut claims, they looked amazing. Shit that looked like it has melted in direct sunlight or near a radiator looked totally flat. In fact, I was so pleased with the results that I dropped off a few of my REALLY fucked LPs the week after I picked them up.

Anyways, let me wrap this up:

Yes, the wait was long, but everyone got their records back, having been dewarped. Out of 37 records sent to me, it cost me $253 ($222 plus tax). I lost $37 right off the bat by not knowing about the $1 increase. It also cost me about $190 to send the records back to their owners. That's $443 in costs out of my pocket.

Guess how many people have paid me?

Guess?

6. Six. SIX FUCKING PEOPLE HAVE PAID ME BACK SO FAR. 'SexyBNyce' is one of the fucking assholes not to have paid me.

I quote:

"my record came back still warped after a couple months. I think the only reason I got it back at all is cuz meaty was kind enough to put a 'thats my dogg' down for b. I sent a thousand PM and no response. I'm sure dude isnt a jerk. just got on some cool guy volenteer shit and got buried in warped wax. anyway, it's still warped so I won't be sending that paypal. "

I lost over $350 trying to do a cool thing for people.

Fuck everyone who hasn't paid me yet. I should have known better than to do a solid for loser Goodwill diggers who judge a record by the afros on the cover. I'm done with records for a while. That's why I took my sweet time shipping off all my eBay stuff and got suspended. I have been living so much better without Soulstrut/WeirdRecordsThatSuckDotCom infants.

Remember: there's two sides to every story. My side of the story taught me to keep away from internet punks and records for a while. Feel free to ban me, Jeff - I won't be back.

Feel free to post this to the Soulstrut thread, please. I don't have an account there any longer.

Last edited by Nitty Gritty on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

I tried to pay him right after I got the records back from him, and his account could not accept payment.

I just tried again and it still says it cannot accept payment.

I've e-mailed or pm'd him at least 7 times with no response.

I'm not sure what else to try.

• soulstrut deserves an explanation.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    someone should post some names like or some shit like that so we all know who is being a butthole.

ap

LAURENT BENCHADI

I AM COMING TO CHICAGO FOR TWO NIGHTS ON THE 15TH AND 16TH.

I AM GOING TO BE AT THIS...

http://www.shanecampbellgallery.com/current.html

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS SHOW UP. I AM A NICE PERSON IN REAL LIFE AND I WONT MAKE YOU LISTEN TO PRIVATE ISSUE NEW AGE. LOOK FOR THE TALL BALDHEADED GREEK / ANGLO-EGYPTIAN LOOKING DUDE IN THE BACK OF THE GALLERY SMOKING THE FUNNY LOOKING CIGGERRETTE.

DANTE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME HIS LP COLLECTION FOR FREE SO IF YOU GUYS COULD COME OVER THERE WITH ME AND HELP ME LOAD UP I WOULD REALLY APPRICCIATE THE HELP.

THANKS GUYS. SEE YOU IN OAK PARK OR CHICAGO AVE OR WHATEVER THAT IS.

STAY RAD.

AP

Naturally, I'd be there (you could've signed my Karen Beth LP), but I won't be around town those days; bad coincidence. But I WILL help myself to some of those LPs. Yes, sir. No black ski mask and suction cups needed, I assume?

• Naturally, I'd be there (you could've signed my Karen Beth LP), but I won't be around town those days; bad coincidence. But I WILL help myself to some of those LPs. Yes, sir. No black ski mask and suction cups needed, I assume?

Well my solo show at Shane's gallery is on Feb. 17th 2007 so hopefully we can hang out then.

As far as the record collection is concerned no ski mask at all. He just said give him a call and come by and he would have everything ready for me. He offered to pay me to take it but I said I would just come get it for free.

See you there!

ap

• There must be something in the poutine.

Ontario is not Quebec

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Mabye hes going through some weird identity theft thing where the u.s. government steals his identity and shit unless he assasinates the prime minister of canada.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Mabye hes going through some weird identity theft thing where the u.s. government steals his identity and shit unless he assasinates the prime minister of canada.

this could totally explain the whole situation. I always knew that K was working undercover in the record game. How many more are still among us?

• its pretty confusing that some have turned the K thread into a general record crimes thread because it is REAL easy at this point to think K is responsible for everything discussed in here, when in reality about 3 dudes are being put on blast (even i'm not sure anymore)

that said - THE OTHER GUY FROM CANADA NOT K, sounds like a total jerkface. and i want to personally commend SEXY-B-NICE for stiffing his ass.

• its pretty fucked up that people have turned the K thread into a general record crimes thread because it is REAL easy at this point to think K is responsible for everything discussed in here, when in reality about 3 dudes are being put on blast (even i'm not sure anymore)

that said - THE OTHER GUY FROM CANADA NOT K, sounds like a total jerkface. and i want to personally commend SEXY-B-NICE for stiffing his ass.

yeah it is confusing now but i think i have a handle on it

mojoworkin = idrinkjazz = the guy that offered the dewarping service = showed up at w.a.xidermy to clear his name yesterday
    mrvp2005 = just some random canadian ebay id that is burning people
    soufriere1= k in canada = MIA on SS but active elsewhere & still lists auctions but under another id according to his bloodandfire sales/classifieds post

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    its pretty fucked up that people have turned the K thread into a general record crimes thread because it is REAL easy at this point to think K is responsible for everything discussed in here, when in reality about 3 dudes are being put on blast (even i'm not sure anymore)

yeah it is confusing now but i think i have a handle on it

mojoworkin = idrinkjazz = the guy that offered the dewarping service = showed up at w.a.xidermy to clear his name yesterday
    soufriere1= k in canada = MIA on SS but active elsewhere & still lists auctions but under another id according to his bloodandfire sales/classifieds post

• are you saying i look like a boy?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

are you saying i look like a boy?

I'm going to :walkawayson:

• This whole thread is

I'm surprised he is not jumping on here to defend himself as I would assume that he get's a lot of business off this site.

On a personal level he's never ripped me off. Slow as hell yes, but no rip-offs.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    on a positive note, K really dropped knowledge in that old "giving head" thread.
    And here goes another theory: he probably got swallowed back by some evil woman while, well, giving head

• mojoworkin = idrinkjazz = the guy that offered the dewarping service = showed up at w.a.xidermy to clear his name yesterday

thanks for the recap.

You are very vulnerable when you receive payment this way and reveal your identity. I know I would do what I had to do to get back even if I didn't get my money back.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    This whole thread is

I'm surprised he is not jumping on here to defend himself as I would assume that he get's a lot of business off this site.

On a personal level he's never ripped me off. Slow as hell yes, but no rip-offs.

there isn't much he can do to defend himself at this point.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    This whole thread is

there isn't much he can do to defend himself at this point.

However, posting pictures of the 'giant Goodwill score' might quell some of the strong emotions flying around.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If it was me and everything was on the level you can bet your ass I'd have found a way to this thread a few days ago to defend myself.

The fact that he knows what's going on here and hasn't made his way back on to clear his name makes me skeptical.

Too bad....I really dug his record finds posts.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'm not trying to defend Kev here. I'm baffled by this. Like it's been said, dude is many times in super slow chill mode.

Of the 14 negative feedbacks. 12 are coming from one dude, who posts here. Are the other 2 guys on here also?

the_average_man

Did Kev & you have some side business going on? Cause you mention $600, but I only see $300 of ebay purchases.

We're you able to do charge backs on that 300? Or is that long passed?