Justin Timberlake - FutureSexLoveSound

PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Just had a brief listen sounds pretty good.Linky Don't know how long this link will stay up they sometimes go down quick if the album isn't out yet. Supposedly what the final album should sound like anyhow.That song with TI is a little too good.Sorry also if this has all been posted.

Comments

• Thanks dude!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    nice... thanks for the hook up

• thank you very much for this

i'm trying to dedicate today to orginizing my iTunes playlists so i can better use Microwave...but i just keep on downloading more music.....

• debardebar 215 Posts
    It may just be a twisted side effect of finding ANYTHING new I can like, but I'm really liking the Electro-Timbo sound of the whole album. I can just imagine how many babies will be conceived to Set The Mood/Until The End Of Time.

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Why is this album being released 5 years after 9-11?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    It isn't, it's officially released tuesday the 12th.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    i don't remember how to unzip this shit on a mac... help please!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Stuffit or Rar Expander I think

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    yeah i love the ti song too.

and *gulp*

the will.i.am song

• yeah I am finally getting around to this and it's great.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    ALBUM. OF. THE. YEAR.

And I bet' not hear nobody talkin' bad 'bout that one Will I Am song "Damn Girl". That schitt is dope. Uhhh... sick. I mean, err... crazy. Fresh? Lava? Whatever cotdamn word yall folls and idots think is cool at the moment.

man, when that beat changes on the Three 6 Mafia song...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Thanks a bunch! I'll check it tomorrow but it sure sounds promising...

• undrealundreal 29 Posts
    Got Damn this album is good. From start to finish. And that 'I think she knows' interlude?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    ALBUM. OF. THE. YEAR.

Nope. Quite a nice album, but album of the year goes to OMAR from the UK.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    holy shit... i got goose bumps from some of that shit... the beat on the T.I. track

ALBUM. OF. THE. YEAR.

Whoever the fuck Omar is he better have a crazy ass album if he's toppin' THIS timberfake schitt

Yo, did Maxwell write and produce one or two of the songs on this jawn? 'Cuz if not JT is really kinda biting his style on at least one of these cuts (maybe 2, I need to listen again to be sure)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    the beat on the T.I. track

trance is the new crunk

• ALBUM. OF. THE. YEAR.

Yes.

Yes.

YES.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    ALBUM. OF. THE. YEAR.

Whoever the fuck Omar is he better have a crazy ass album if he's toppin' THIS timberfake schitt

Omar is the real deal... I am surprised you haven't heard of him , he's been around since the early 90s. the new album has songs with Angie Stone, Common + STEVIE WONDER. His new album is called 'Sing (If You Want It)' , I think it comes out in the US/North America officially in September, but it should be available as an import, I got mine in Toronto. It is really on point.....a necessary album. The timberlake is a different style , and I have to say, I am glad someone as well known as JT is coming out with some of these tracks because they don't sound like other schit coming out right about now.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    ALBUM. OF. THE. YEAR.

Omar is the real deal... I am surprised you haven't heard of him , he's been around since the early 90s. the new album has songs with Angie Stone, Common + STEVIE WONDER. His new album is called 'Sing (If You Want It)' , I think it comes out in the US/North America officially in September, but it should be available as an import, I got mine in Toronto. It is really on point.....a necessary album. The timberlake is a different style , and I have to say, I am glad someone as well known as JT is coming out with some of these tracks because they don't sound like other schit coming out right about now.

isnt omar some neo soul dude or something? im pretty sure he aint messing with this shit.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I sincerely hope that this entire thread is a joke.

• Justin Timberlake > Trae

Justin Timberlake > Trae

Is that seriously your word?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Justin Timberlake > Trae

I like how Shied always gives you a second chance whenever you say something that he thinks is beyond the pale.

You do realize you're calling Salih Williams a liar with that, right?

You do know that if you don't recant you are destined for eternal damnation, right?

Okay! I didn't mean it! It's not really my word! Plaese to not send me to hell!

Is this some sort of ultra-double-fold-imploding-ironic posturing aimed at out-hipstering the hipsters?

Is this some sort of ultra-double-fold-imploding-ironic posturing aimed at out-hipstering the hipsters?

Huh?

I think people just feel that Timberlake and his collaborators make some good music.

I know this is a foreign concept to you, but it's not always about a conspiracy.

Do y'all happen to be some of the same people who think that the Promiscuous Girl beat is ?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Who'd a thunk it?

kufi soul + trance + becky rap + dirty south lite + white guy singing + TTSTTB.COM break =

Soulstrut Catnip

Actually, does that surprise anyone?

Personally I think it's a solid pop album but one that I could live with never hearing again.

Do y'all happen to be some of the same people who think that the Promiscuous Girl beat is ?

Yes.

Now what?