Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    WHAT

THE

FUCK

you are obnoxious frank

Sorry.. had to break in the graemlin.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I just noticed the word "fuzztones" on the upper right corner. That ink is fresh. That ain't no vintage ink. FAKE FIND POST. Case closed.

• "Vintage Ink"

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen Kevin's handwriting?

I'm no expert, but look at any mailer that Kev has sent you and compare the two.

You're an idiot. Case Closed.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "Vintage Ink"

I'm no expert, but look at any mailer that Kev has sent you and compare the two.

Well, I don't have any mailer from Kevin, but I happen to be a graphologist for a living, you asshole. That shit is not vintage. What is vintage is my original post, one month vintage. What the fuck are doing reading one month old threads?
    Shut the fuck up. Case reclosed.

• Gee george, Did I strike a chord.

I'm not a graphologist, but I was comparing the writing on the sleeve and Kevin's handwriting. You don't need a graphologist for this, so your "expertise" is being wasted here. If you don't have a sample to compare it against, wtf are you talking about? I guess your evidence is all the bad things written about Kev on Soul Strut.

You're still an idiot. That case will never be reopened. You did get one thing right, I am an asshole.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Gee george, Did I strike a chord.

totally, you hurt my e-feelings.

I'm not a graphologist, but I was comparing the writing on the sleeve and Kevin's handwriting.

If you are not a graphologist, again, shut the fuck up. How do you know Kevin didn't ask someone else to write that? Besides, I didn't say that was Kevin's handwriting, I said that that ink is not fresh. It doesn't look fresh, it doesn't smell fresh. Period.

FYI, I'm also an autograph collector, so I know a thing or two about ink, pervert.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    look at any mailer that Kev has sent you and compare the two.

I hear this is not always as easy as you make it out to be.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    "Vintage Ink"

Dear Random Guy whose first post in in a stale thread,

You need to have your sarcasm metre recalibrated.

Regards,

Dan

PS Jorge kills it on the regular. The vintage ink bit was funny!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Went to goodwill yesterday, and while I've found one or two thing there it's never been like this.

Got about 550 rock records (most psyche and folk) including the Jeff Moore, Haunted, Rockadrome, ugly Ducklings...it was fucking endless (and shit I've never seen in my life). They let me take the shopping cart home and bring it back.

In addition, there was a 200 piece reggae collection there as well. $800 at Goodwill well spent. Unfortunately, I have no batteries for camera at the moment and onyl have these 2 picks fromt he top of the pile

k in canada.

Any news?

• oops

• didn't this mark the end of K's posts? I forgot how badly Fatback caught flack from people before we found out the extent of K's "bad business practices."

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    LOL talk about "any port in a storm"

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I found a nice one for 25 cents!

Muscle Shoals Horns - Doin' It To the Bone ... 1977 on Ariola .. has the track 'Addicted To Your Love' that is on the Soul Boulders compilation.. I am listening to the first track right now and it is heat as well... recommended

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Why are you laughing at me, friend? It's christmas! Besides I like Debarge...

No, I'm just laughing because this "finds" thread is 3 months
    old, and somebody bumped it to bring up the K in Canada thing,
    but people just started posting their finds in it anyway, which
    I thought was funny...no offense intended...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Why are you laughing at me, friend? It's christmas! Besides I like Debarge...

No, I'm just laughing because this "finds" thread is 3 months
    old, and somebody bumped it to bring up the K in Canada thing,
    but people just started posting their finds in it anyway, which
    I thought was funny...no offense intended...

it shows how some people dont even take the time to read threads, they just come here to show their penis size.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

it shows how some people dont even take the time to read threads, they just come here to show their penis size.

that's why I posted. who is K in Canada anyway?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    oh man. i really have nothing to do with it so ill let someone else explain it fully. you can prob search for a thread called "vindicated" or something. he took a lot of money from some folks on here.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Finds threads used to be so much better.