l'finds du w e e k e n d

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Yep. Like I said,, never really found anything huge there other than the St vincent Latinaires' first....until yesterday. God damn these records are dope. I'm in fuzz heaven right now.

That and this will be good for my restaurant dates. $10,000 in the first 7 records I looked up (that's popsike multiplied by 2/3rds).

K.

You, my friend, lead a very charmed life.

• Yep. Like I said,, never really found anything huge there other than the St vincent Latinaires' first....until yesterday. God damn these records are dope. I'm in fuzz heaven right now.

That and this will be good for my restaurant dates. $10,000 in the first 7 records I looked up (that's popsike multiplied by 2/3rds).

Whoa - Can't wait for the pics!!

Don't even like that sort of psych, I just like the stories

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Yep. Like I said,, never really found anything huge there other than the St vincent Latinaires' first....until yesterday. God damn these records are dope. I'm in fuzz heaven right now.

K.

I AM MOVING TO TORONTO TOMORROW, YOU ARE WARNED.

D
    I
    E

NAH MAN, PROPS

YOU ARE THE ENVY OF THE STRUT AND BEYOND

DEAL IT!!!!!!!!!!

JEAHHHHHHHH!!!!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    got some shit when i went camping. total of $11

Linda Lewis-Lark
    Gil Scott-Pieces of a man(mint up)
    Yardbirds-Live Featuring Jimmy Page
    Dusty Springfield-Dusty
    Strawbs-Bursting at the seams
    David Ackles-American Gothic

45's
    Clinton-Falling Behind
    JB's-Doin it to death

Did some mountain man just leave those in the woods?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    K ==

Jesus christ man, congrats. I wish I could afford half of what that Jeff Moore is worth. And the Haunted LP... damn.

I found a few records, and on friday night I had a very vivid dream that barely tops K's finds.

look what I had a chance to buy for $25 but I tripped and didn't buy this and a few other air max tigers, etc. I did cop a dunk and a tuned for myself, but yo:

and a couple more jordans.

I'm a dunce.

The Jordan XI's are one of the most bootlegged shoes. It's a good thing you didn't buy 'em, especially on Ebay.

nah it had a receipt in the box and everything, not on ebay but at the swap
    I'm a dunce

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    we all need to all take a trip to Canada for thrift store visits!!!! I"ve never found anything but scratched to shit records at all thifts out here in so-cal.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    we all need to all take a trip to Canada for thrift store visits!!!! I"ve never found anything but scratched to shit records at all thifts out here in western-canada.

Well, that's an exageration. But finding three of, maybe, the 8 rareist LPs in Canada in one goodwill at once, let alone a lifetime... I ain't even got words for that.

we all need to all take a trip to Canada for thrift store visits!!!! I"ve never found anything but scratched to shit records at all thifts out here in western-canada.

Well, that's an exageration. But finding three of, maybe, the 8 rareist LPs in Canada in one goodwill at once, let alone a lifetime... I ain't even got words for that.

I.....Smell....Dakar...Fake Finds....Post....Must....Resist....Insane....Jealousy......

Hi! My name is Mr. Amazing Psych collection. I'd like to give my amazing collection away for free. Viva Canada

Hi! My name is Mr. Amazing Reggae collection. I'd like to give my amazing collection away for free. Viva Canada

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    2 thoughts -

1. everyone in this thread DIE
    2. morklatency - don't worry those moon boots are butt ass ugly.

• I found a few records, and on friday night I had a very vivid dream that barely tops K's finds.

Somebody needs to step his dream game up!!!@

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Went to goodwill yesterday, and while I've found one or two thing there it's never been like this.

Got about 550 rock records (most psyche and folk) including the Jeff Moore, Haunted, Rockadrome, ugly Ducklings...it was fucking endless (and shit I've never seen in my life). They let me take the shopping cart home and bring it back.

In addition, there was a 200 piece reggae collection there as well. $800 at Goodwill well spent. Unfortunately, I have no batteries for camera at the moment and onyl have these 2 picks fromt he top of the pile

k in canada.

K,
    We want the pics and we want them NOW!

agreed but it's not about the shoe but the e-pricetag. sayin' though, live and learn

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

agreed but it's not about the shoe but the e-pricetag. sayin' though, live and learn

blasphemy. and nobody is buying Jordans on Ebay anymore unless you're a complete fool. Jordan XI.

• K,
    We want the pics and we want them NOW!

Record mafia?

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    Free goods

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

my GOD what a crazy thread this turned out to be! it seems to be raining records, at least in certain areas. want to see K's pix!!!

by the way, my finds were *not* $1 finds, but they were definitely well below market value on average. so that still counts as a find i think (?)

shitzr, is that the same al foster as 'night of the wolf?' and is that track on that one?

so many questions. but first, we drink.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Went to goodwill yesterday, and while I've found one or two thing there it's never been like this.

Got about 550 rock records (most psyche and folk) including the Jeff Moore, Haunted, Rockadrome, ugly Ducklings...it was fucking endless (and shit I've never seen in my life). They let me take the shopping cart home and bring it back.

In addition, there was a 200 piece reggae collection there as well. $800 at Goodwill well spent. Unfortunately, I have no batteries for camera at the moment and onyl have these 2 picks fromt he top of the pile

k in canada.

Here, we see the insane behavior of a person consumed with the ravages of cocaine dependence.

Sad.

I am an addict. I was raised by a good family and grew up loving music. I began collecting records and DJing many years ago. I started smoking weed and after many years would take a bump to stay up or sprinkle a little on the KB.

FFWD....FUCK!

Next thing I know, I'm stealing, lying and cheating everyone I know and it still ain't enough to keep me high. Actually, I stopped getting high a while ago. Now I just try to prevent sinking into the lows associated with the jones and withdrawl. I'm out of control. I don't know. I'm lost...

*loud knocking, then banging at the door*

Narrator: Sorry folks. Let's just hope it's the cops and not the people he owes money...

• Why are you posting shit like this when you don't know what the situation is, other than a single anonymous email??

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Why are you posting shit like this when you don't know what the situation is, other than a single anonymous email??

No. Life.

• Why are you posting shit like this when you don't know what the situation is, other than a single anonymous email??

No. Life.

Seriously shit is foul.

Why are you posting shit like this when you don't know what the situation is, other than a single anonymous email??

No. Life.

Seriously shit is foul.

Fuck both of you.

Because this shit has gone on long enough. Dude needs to step up. This ain't about gossip, it's about people's hard earned money. So I'm gonna blast him all day. And you and your fucking peanut gallery can keep hugging these nuts.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    your fucking peanut gallery can keep hugging these nuts.

Your internet persona has fake finds written all over it. Angry man.

I think folks should feel free to make up whatever explination they want as long as it brings them some sense of closure.

Your internet persona has fake finds written all over it.

Weakest comeback EVAR.

back to business...

Angry man.

On point. I'll give you that, sporty.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I am an addict. I was raised by a good family and grew up loving music. I began collecting records and DJing many years ago. I started smoking weed and after many years would take a bump to stay up or sprinkle a little on the KB.

FFWD....FUCK!

Next thing I know, I'm stealing, lying and cheating everyone I know and it still ain't enough to keep me high. Actually, I stopped getting high a while ago. Now I just try to prevent sinking into the lows associated with the jones and withdrawl. I'm out of control. I don't know. I'm lost...

*loud knocking, then banging at the door*

Narrator: Sorry folks. Let's just hope it's the cops and not the people he owes money...

you sir are a fucking loser!

Do you get a kick out of making yourself look like a complete douchebag? Seems like it.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

k in canada.

• WHAT

THE

FUCK

you are unbelievably[/b] obnoxious frank

i was not joking about this http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/disorders/narcissisticpd.htm