abstract rude / ludacris / ciara song

13»

Comments

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

Yup. The Blowed is forthcoming in its admission that it bit Eddie Jefferson.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Who gives a shit about "the Blowed"? "Oh" is a hit record, whatever the hell Fat Joe song is in question is probably a hit record. If it's that one w/ the shirt that says "Crack" on it then it most def is. Now I'm a rap fan and have been since like '93. I'm not sure If I've ever heard these dudes ya'll are talking about (I can't even pronounce the names), I certainly don't own the albums. Who fuckin' cares. If they were as hot as they are supposed to be they would have had real hits. And I really don't care about "biting" at all. It's the most outmoded concept ever. People are influenced by tons of shit does that make them biters. I like loud high hats in my beats does that make me a biter. Movie directors who copy shots etc, does that make them biters? Throwing around accusations of biting is just shit that haters do. Jealosy.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Am I the only dude on here that does not like that whole Freestyle Fellowship/Project Blowed/whatever whoever whenever style?. It always sounded fucked up to me.

I too was never feelin' it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    [color:blue]Archaic[/b][/color]
    Studio Carpet

Reged: 04/06/04
    Loc: Your valid arguments are futile

• I don't know why I'm wasting my valuable time getting involved in this, but I find your claim so fucking off-base that I can't resist. "Take Me Home", the Terror Squad song in question was produced by my client and good friend Streetrunner (Dade County stand up!). The hook was written by Cool and Dre who were under instructions to make a "song like Kanye" or a "song like Overnight Celebrity". Joe's verse was written by another member of TS. Therefore in reviewing the facts above, it is quite clear that his creative input on the song was nil, beyond the aforementioned instructions and he damn sure didn't tell Mr. Ghostrwriter "hey bite Project Blowed when you write my verse", because neither Joe nor Mr. Ghostwriting Rapper Guy have ANY FUCKING IDEA who Project Blowed are. I'm sure Joe has been booed a million times in a million different out-of-state venues, and Goodlife or whatever doesn't even register in his memory banks. So, moral of the story: YES, TS was biting like Jaws when they made the song, but NO they were NOT biting Blowed. Please see a psychiatrist already hommie, because you're scaring the fuck outta me.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thank you!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    "Take Me Home", the Terror Squad song in question was produced by my client and good friend Streetrunner (Dade County stand up!). The hook was written by Cool and Dre who were under instructions to make a "song like Kanye" or a "song like Overnight Celebrity". Joe's verse was written by another member of TS.
    damn, how the music industry really works...

• [color:blue]Archaic[/b][/color]
    Studio Carpet

Reged: 04/06/04
    Loc: Your valid arguments are futile

damn..until now I thought that was a painting of Mr. T in your avatar.

• unkarufusunkarufus 104 Posts

Luda's cooptation I would call a freak accident. He's got his own style
    which is similar enough to realize that when he is obviously experimenting
    with various styles as he does on "Oh" that it's excusable that for the
    duratiuon of like 4 lines that he sounds like Khule.

Let me help you out. Decon did the newest Ludacris DVD which was shot in
    Amsterdam. Jason and Peter (Decon honchos) are huge Blowed fans and put out
    Blowed artists under the Decon label. It is ENTIRELY possible that Luda was
    hipped to some Blowed shit during the filming. I'll ask Jason the next time
    I see him or maybe you can call Peter. The DVD is nice!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

Another Blowedian, Trendsetta/Funky Trend, used to hang out with Jay-Z a few
    years back when his manager/homie was working at Def Jam West. Jay-Z rapped in
    double time a few years back. Coincidence?

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

Fat Joe got booed/pass the mic'ed at the Goodlife for cussing back in the day
    and was exposed to the rhyme patterns and flows of the Blowed. More than 10
    years later, Joey Crack has a song where his rhyme flow is reminiscent of the
    Blowdian oeuvre. Coincidence?

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

Bone's 1st album Faces of Death has more of a reggae style rhyme pattern than
    their Ruthless recordings. Eazy E and Bone used to ocassionally drop in to the
    Goodlife prior to the Creepin' On A Come Up EP. The Blowed flow is evident on
    this album and all subsequent recordings. Coincidence?

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

Ice Cube's rhyme patterns and enunciation on "Wicked" are very similar to Volume
    10's style. Volume 10 was/is a Blowdian. Cube and his Street Knowledge/Lench Mob
    crew were known to associate and hang around Crenshaw where the Goodlife and later
    Project Blowed resided. Cube's cousin, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, was known to
    hang out in the same area. Rumors abound that Del did ghost-writing for Cube.
    Years later, Del collaborated with Blowdians on recordings. Del was a member of
    Cube's Lench Mob crew. Coincidence?

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

and I won't even start on Josef Leimberg (Blowdian)-->Snoop-->Justin
    Timberlake-->Brittany Spears-->Madonna

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

That's 6 instances of 6 Degrees of Blowed in a 6th sense sick synopsis: 666. And
    y'all thought the LIZARD PEOPLE were a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an
    enigma!

THE BLOWED OWNS YOU!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    THE BLOWED OWNS YOU!

----- i'm sold

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

Ice Cube's rhyme patterns and enunciation on "Wicked" are very similar to Volume
    10's style. Volume 10 was/is a Blowdian. Cube and his Street Knowledge/Lench Mob
    crew were known to associate and hang around Crenshaw where the Goodlife and later

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

That's 6 instances of 6 Degrees of Blowed in a 6th sense sick synopsis: 666. And
    enigma!

THE BLOWED OWNS YOU!

Hark!

An individual truly worthy of repping the Blowed has emerged, exposing Archaic as a mere--how do you say?--"mindless follower" and "cheeseball".

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

enigma!

THE BLOWED OWNS YOU!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

enigma!

THE BLOWED OWNS YOU!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Didn't the Blowed also start the Delta Blues nearly ninety years ago? I've heard rumors that Blind Willie McTell and Robert Johnson bit Aceyalone and Mikah 9's fingerpicking style. Can anyone confirm this?

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

so wait...further explanation needed here.

Madonna kissed Britney Spears who kissed Justin Timberlake who...

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

6 Degrees of Blowed !!!

enigma!

THE BLOWED OWNS YOU!

I'm just glad that someone would spend this much time writing up anything on this subject. You'd be surprised at how many might take much of what you wrote for true. My take?

Luda - no
    Jay-Z - that is one suspect song of his but outside of that, not that I've heard
    Fat Joe - still yes, despite any industry psychobabble that would keep an apologist from holding anyone but the artist responsible for the artist's work
    Bone - yes
    Ice Cube - no, I've never contended that

But next time someone tries to rap like Twista and winds up sounding like a cheap imitation of...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dade County stand up!