What Pisses Strutters Off

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hurt feelings happen... too many of yall are soft.

SADAT X......................

no hurt feelings there... hes just a racist disrespectful nigger that should be put to death... fuck that bitch. i hope he gets whats coming to him...

ill just let the moderators erase that.

I'll leave it up to another Moderator to erase it but please watch your words, Jinx.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

no hurt feelings there... hes just a racist disrespectful nigger that should be put to death... fuck that bitch. i hope he gets whats coming to him...

I'll leave it up to another Moderator to erase it but please watch your words, Jinx.

Nah, you know what? DON'T erase that. If Jinx wants to put that out there and live it like that, then let it be. We all read about your dislike of Sadat X and you don't have to get into the details again, but I think that comment is completely out of line.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    way to go rockadelic. Somebody got pissed off in your what pisses strutters off thread. I hope your happy.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i knew this post was about to blow up.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    things that piss Rockadelic off:

1. Muslims
    2. facts
    3. differing opinions on race

that is all.

Things that piss me off....

Muslims that kill people in the name of their God and Muslims that don't speak out against these acts.

Manufactured Facts

People who throw out the race card in 1960's fashion and think white folks still live like Leave It To Beaver in 2006.

Ignorance

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Nah, you know what? DON'T erase that. If Jinx wants to put that out there and live it like that, then let it be. We all read about your dislike of Sadat X and you don't have to get into the details again, but I think that comment is completely out of line.

And just to clairify myself, I am (I hope quite obviously) in no way condoning calling people out of their name and suggesting they be "put to death" in the same sentence. And I don't care who you're talking about. But, if anyone on here wants to lay something like that out on the table, don't leave it up to a moderator to erase it. In other words, if you're man enough to show your whole ass, don't depend on someone else to come along and pull your pants up for you.

The funny thing is, while posting about racism, sexuality, politics, etc really pisses some strutters off, posting about fucking ugly people and... umm... challenged people on record covers[/b] only made people excited!

I was checking out that thread yesterday and was thinking to myself. I'm suprised nobody had beef with this. Did the Jesus is with you thread piss anybody off? Not me...just asking.

I have nothing but love for the Specially Abled.....and ya'll should too considering how many of these folks are here on SS.

I didn't see a single person on ANY of those LP covers that looked like they couldn't get a Secret Santa package out in 30 days time!!!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    boo hoo hoo... bad words hurt strutters. its like a fucking crying game in here.

as much racial shit that happens on this website i PURPOSELY throw that word out there because its the only thing that you people hate to see. and weve had this discussion a few times now over the years so this isnt new. whitey, cracker, spic, chink... etc.

waaaa waaa waaaa... seriously, as many times that asians and black and latinos and white have thrown racial slurs at me and others, i would think that you kids wouldnt get hurt emotions when the n word pops up.

oh well... for the hurt feelings i once again apologize.

sniffle...

way to go rockadelic. Somebody got pissed off in your what pisses strutters off thread. I hope your happy.

Life imitating art....or Art imitating life???

boo hoo hoo... bad words hurt strutters. its like a fucking crying game in here.

as much racial shit that happens on this website i PURPOSELY throw that word out there because its the only thing that you people hate to see. and weve had this discussion a few times now over the years so this isnt new. whitey, cracker, spic, chink... etc.

waaaa waaa waaaa... seriously, as many times that asians and black and latinos and white have thrown racial slurs at me and others, i would think that you kids wouldnt get hurt emotions when the n word pops up.

sniffle...

I am 48 years old and that word has NEVER passed my lips....how many of y'all can say that???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

sniffle...

I am 48 years old and that word has NEVER passed my lips....how many of y'all can say that???

I would think that someone like you would prefer something old timey like "porch monkey".

I keed, I keed.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

sniffle...

You were out of line. And that's an unforgivable[/b] line you crossed.

ODub, why again am I supposed to bow down to Jinx's perspectives on rap?

sniffle...

I would think that someone like you would prefer something old timey like "porch monkey".

I keed, I keed.

Get it right dude...it's Poach

• boo hoo hoo... bad words hurt strutters. its like a fucking crying game in here.

sniffle...

I keed, I keed.

Shouldn't poached monkeys be in the cooking thread?

sniffle...

I keed, I keed.

Shouldn't poached monkeys be in the cooking thread?

I keed

sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle... sniffle...

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    In just a few short months I've seen people here get pissed at.....

Bureaucrats. Damn them all to hell!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

sniffle...

You cried when SadatX was racist to u but u can laugh off your mistake.

Just fuckin' classic.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I have not been drawn in any of these threads but i will say this

Watch your language guys. Seriously... The strut is hilarious... and i like racey comments as much as the next guy but there has always been an understanding.

Some people here have opinions i really disagree with others dont present them well (rock i got love for you but anyone who kills innocent people is bad ok, labelling contributes to stereotyping)
    However most of the board's members i respect mostly for there 'real' pesonality in life. Funky 16's or Odub's blog, rock's record knowledge, meaty and day's musical contribution, raj's efforts and so on. People i would generally like to meet in the real worls. People say funky outlandish things, such as anthony pearson but never cross the line and stay civilized. Try saying what you just sai in a real adult conversation jinx and then you're horrible defense of yourself...sad

I always appreciated your articles and reviews but this shit you just siad highly offends me as a black man that was a victim of much racism. Completely..uncalled for. a man simply mentions a sadat x joke and you whileout. If you are calling us crybabies you simply seem very esily frustrated and immature. Let the moderators erase that.. please why so much hate. Try explaining this to any of the artists you cover and see if they still respect you. Its not the word but just the rpinciple and the way you used it.
    Fuck you, you foll...calm yoursef or apologize
    peace

and please guys enough of these threads so unnecessary

Wow, this thread got all sorts of beefy while I was at lunch!

• Wow, this thread got all sorts of beefy while I was at lunch!

Now the vegematarians are gonna be pissed....

Wow, this thread got all sorts of beefy while I was at lunch!

ayo?

(rock i got love for you but anyone who kills innocent people is bad ok, labelling contributes to stereotyping)

Zactly....so when I say I hate Muslims who kill in the name of their God, don't assume I hate all Muslims.

Just like I hate Christians who bomb abortion clinics in the name of their God, but not all Christians.

Identifying is not labeling or stereotyping.

Cool??

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Why do people even read these threads when they know they are going to get worked up.

• Why do people even read these threads when they know they are going to get worked up.

Soulstrut's version of the eternal question...

Why do people even read these threads when they know they are going to get worked up.

This is a very angry bunch.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    quite right sir

everything is cool (i guess i was stereotyping you as a republican )

BTW i think strut political threads we're more constructive in knoledge and a better hub for random hate spurts/beef than these free thought/name calling threads i hope a trend doesnt continue

and jinx dont hide..and if you are laughing than fuck you again (last hatt post)

Because what in the real world would be an awkward confrontation = pages and pages of entertainment to help me kill my afternoon.

And people would rather bitch at each other rather than help me find a leopard print blazer. lazy fucks.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

I was told by a white female music journalist that Brand Nubian were the reason she stopped reviewing hip hop altogether,and made the switch to writing about reggae/dancehall strictly,they were very racist and disrespectful towards her.
    But this doesn't excuse you for stooping down to their level with the name calling,you should've man upped and boxed him down.