Weekend Finds

1235»

Comments

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    unbelievable, JP. unfuckingbelievable.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    From the past week.

I found this LP a month ago in Maryland. It sucks except for one Chepito Areas cover, Samba de Sausalito, which I've been playing out since I got it. Killer track.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    From the past week.

I found this LP a month ago in Maryland. It sucks except for one Chepito Areas cover, Samba de Sausalito, which I've been playing out since I got it. Killer track.

definitely a one tracker man... but samba de sausalito is some heavy shit. that's cool that you've been playing it out. when i get up off of my ass and actually start getting some shit together, i would too.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    i have two alexander longrifle lp's and a 45 with nice breaks which is an alternate version of one of the album cuts. the older album of his i have is from about 1978 or so has the illest homemade cover ever. it actually has a handcut aluminum foil eagle glued on the cover. stein. . .

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i have two alexander longrifle lp's and a 45 with nice breaks which is an alternate version of one of the album cuts. the older album of his i have is from about 1978 or so has the illest homemade cover ever. it actually has a handcut aluminum foil eagle glued on the cover. stein. . .