Soulstrutters you'd like to see in the real world

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I think Grafwritah and I would most likely end up beating up some really tall guy if we ever linked upI got several possible trips in the works over the next year and one of those is to philly, lots of cats out there I'd like to meet. (Drewn, Tripledouble, etc.)I still plan on making out with Faux Rills on my next trip to NY

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

I still plan on making out with Faux Rills on my next trip to NY

Ummmmm, MEGA AYO?!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Ummmmm, MEGA AYO?!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I want to meet you too. Coachella is in a few months be there or you're soft!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Ummmmm, MEGA AYO?!

I've never kissed a black man before

• I still plan on making out with Faux Rills on my next trip to NY

Ummmmm, MEGA AYO?!

I've never kissed a black man before

Homophobe.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    You Guzzo, hcrink, RAJ of course, Supergood, monty!!!!!!, Day, Alieniverson, Gnat, Thes, coffinjoe wheres my 45???, Stein, Phill_Most, dj sheep, dig_this (thanks for the poster!), BeatChemist, undertheradar (The Jaz!), E Daily, missbassie, drewn, ... everyone... EVERYONE, but not The Mack... LOL

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Sounds like we need to plan a SoulStrut convention to make all of these dreams come true. Who's down??!!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I'd like to meet anyone that posts on here. Considering I don't "real world" know anyone on here. At least I don't think I do.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i'd like to meet all the chicagoland lurkers. i know you're out there..

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    all the strutters i know and have met in the real world are top shelf and right on! if they are any indication, i'd like to at the least say hello to all Strutters face to face.

• Shingaling, since he seems to be a valuable resource for all sorts of Memphis music from Stax-Volt to Jim Dickinson.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I would like to meet all the argentinian strutters

I feel more alone than David Carradine in Kung Fu.

• Alien Iverson[/b] - We'd be on some next-level Jesus shit where everyone would look at us like "huh?" like we were speaking in tongues or something. Only to be decoded 20 years later by SoulStrut scholars as simply a conversation about chicks and records.

Castillo[/b] - The homie from the Windy City. After the obligatory sit down, smoke, listening sesh, we'd head over to Carfagna's crib so's I can get that back-to-square-one feeling like I really don't know anything about records and probably never will. Like when Jimmy Page climbs the mountain and looks in the wizard's eyes and sees his life come full circle. Then Dante'll wave his Project Soul" 45 back & forth leaving a multicolor trail effect like a magic wand. I'll be all happy and kinda bummed at the same time. Nice...

Rape Donkeys[/b] - Gotta feeling that talking with him would be just as entertaining as his record reviews. Shit, at least I hope so.

Schnipper[/b] - This guy probably has stories for days. Would be good to people watch with over brunch or somethin grown & sexy like.

Raj[/b] - I forgot what dude looks like it's been so long. Besides, he's got a mansion, a yacht, a cute little kid and makin rekkids now. I'm gonna have to get to know dude all over again over some Maker's. Talking about the good old days and he'll be nodding and giving me that look like

"I don't know what this guy's talking about. I never did any of those things. But he's a nice guy and does look vaguely familiar. So I'll just placate him until he shuts up & leaves. God he smokes a lotta weed! (mental note: check the house for missing objects).".

• Sounds like we need to plan a SoulStrut convention to make all of these dreams come true. Who's down??!!

sounds too much like one of those "myspace parties",

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i would like to meet the soulstrutters that drunk dial me every other weekend. oh and m*rk latency, so we can trade lindsay lohan dream stories.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, that was like twice...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Sounds like we need to plan a SoulStrut convention to make all of these dreams come true. Who's down??!!

lets do this...in the midwest somewhere.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    wow, I thought I was the only one who got "drunk dialed" by Soul Strut friends! haha!

• If I wanted to meet people face to face I wouldn't post on a message board. I hope I never meet any of you.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

i still need to record the one that you ramble on about all the music youve listened to that night.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

party at the soulstrut mansion! i've got five on it!

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Considering some of us have been posting here for 4-5 years and still haven't met, I wouldn't look at it quite like that. I think Drew, Big Stacks, AI, Ayers, Doc Beeziest, Marco (even though he doesn't like me), Meatyhomer, D.Castle, TerryClubberLang, Phill, Paycheck, Mr. Hogg, Peacefulro, Sween, Tony, Bellcity, etc. etc. (I could go on and fucking on) would all be good to hang out with.

I've thought about this before but considered it would be damn near impossible to get everyone together. Maybe we should meet in the middle of the country and chip in to fly our overseas brethren in.

(yeah right)

• I think Grafwritah and I would most likely end up beating up some really tall guy if we ever linked up

I think we should beat that Lauren girl from your show.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Any northern NV strutters hit me a PM. I am outside of reno and diggin solo is cool but not all the time. Hit me up!

• Sounds like we need to plan a SoulStrut convention to make all of these dreams come true. Who's down??!!

Minus all the hot, slutty girls of course.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

i still need to record the one that you ramble on about all the music youve listened to that night.
    shit, i don't even remember where i was for that one.

what the_mack's not coming?

I can supply the boy whores though.

I would like to meet the bay area 'strutters, but only if they promise not to get "hyphy".

I would like to the Mole & that magic jackson fellow.

I would like to meet the former strutter who used to drunk dial me & flirt w/ my then 13 year old sister.

I would like to meet TheMack, just so I could appear in one of the pics he posts of himself.

I would like to meet the collectro known as dan90210

I would like to meet danno & visit his dead fowl

I've met shig, but would like to experience the realness of carry-oki knight.