Soulstrutters you'd like to see in the real world

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    you gotta holla at me first if you want access.

Yo, I would like access to the lady in your avatar. What's the procedure?

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Nice to meet Woimsah last night...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    you gotta holla at me first if you want access.

Yo, I would like access to the lady in your avatar. What's the procedure?
    Your new avatar is hilarious.

As far as my avatars go, that's one of them things you need a clearance for as well. Oh yeah, add JLR to my list of strutters I would like to meet in the real world.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    You are welcome to Argentina anytime, where asses like that in your avatar grow on trees

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    You are welcome to Argentina anytime, where asses like that in your avatar grow on trees
    Word! The same applies here in Georgia.

• dig_this (thanks for the poster!)

cool, bapt, glad that made it through OK - and the next time I'm over there I'm definitely into meeting up - and maybe you can tip me off on something besides that Crocojazz place I kept missin bc of the funky hours

----

anyways, I'd like to meet everybody at least once - I'm friendly and figger we all like records (er..right?...) so on some level you've got to be able to find something in common, hang out over a beer or whatever. lots of SF folks I'd like to meet, tho I kinda figure I may have already met some in the past at the usual suspects (Haight, Alemany flea), but didnt know it at the time bc it was pre-Strut for me.

I'd like to meet all the Chicago folks, and there's a lot of Strut gigs here I haven't made it out to - ie pickwick33 and john ciba at the hideout (right around the corner from me but I've been lazy), dante's night at danny's, etc., etc....and I'd like to help Chicago step up to some SF-level Strut camaraderie in 06 - cmon, folls, SF has enchilada throwdowns and all that! I'm thinkin pierogis and funk night, maybe bowling for 45s or somethin.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    there are soo many dudes I want to meet in person from the strut, but sometimes I think it would be weird..

I talked to Jinx74 and Cosmo on the phone and it was kinda weird.

Fucked up thing is that I am in chicago a lot and never meet up with any of the strutters there.

SOULSTRUT CONVENTION IN CHICAGO! That way AKO can come (along with the cds he owes me), Detroit strutters, Bigstacks is close by.

Chicago is more centrally located. Everyone go there.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

SOULSTRUT CONVENTION IN CHICAGO!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i just wanna hang out with dizzy bull someday.

Yeah, one of these days we'll have to sit in the cornfields and drink beer or something. That would be cool.

I'd like to have a beer with:

Bellcity
    Stacks
    Miss Bassie
    JorgeLopezRuiz
    RAJ
    Faux and Coselmed (preferably while Faux is doing the dishes)

and everybody else I guess. I've met a lot of people here, most have been pretty damn cool.

I'd like to meet the austalian strutters, just because that would mean I'm in australia, which would be cool.

OH SHIT. I just realized I've still never met Monty face to face. I guess he's number one on my list since he cracks me up on the phone. Maybe thats because I usually call him after I've had a few drinks.

Oh and Marco. I get the feeling Marco would be fun to hang out with.

I'd like to play a round of Scrabble with Sketch like we used to do in the old days online.

I promised Strickly Kev I'd buy him a beer someday. He's not a soulstrutter, but I do "know" him online I guess, and he was cool enough to play one of my songs on Solid Steel.

And ladyboygrimsby. remember him? Bill? I'd love to meet that guy too. He was cool.

And fuck it. I wanna meet

• DC area lurker, infrequent poster. Stay safe this season strutters.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    NYC/TRI-STATE Strutters should get together @ GOOD RECORDS after the new year.

SIX PACKS.......etc........

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I gotta Jinx74, South Crackalak, and Bellcity to my listing. Those dudes are cool and/or interesting in their own rights.

Peace,

Big Stacks form Kakalak

• i see my stock has declined significantly

i would like to meet missbassie, hcrink and rape donkeys

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    My stock is at $0.00. We're a startup company.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    i see my stock has declined significantly

i would like to meet missbassie, hcrink and rape donkeys

Not true at all, I'd love to meet you (and The_Non). You two just don't post that much these days, so I simply forgot. Oh yeah, and add on Miss Bassie too. I find her witty.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I like most everybody, but dudes give me grief for having opinions. I try to give plenty of and it seems to just not matter. This is not a T.N.'s coochie hurts session, but an interested about how the interpersonal relationships on soulstrut roll session. It seems like Crink is never gonna send me my decoder ring...

• Options
    I've got a pretty good vibe with just about all the California folks, I wouldn't mind meeting them.

Lots of others too. You're all ok with me.

Jeez I cant beleive i forgot sweet dong longscicle!!! we almost had the chance to meet.

and sure, I'd love to meet The Non! And Ms. Damn!

not that i have any amount of SS cred here, but there are several people here i would love to drink large amounts of alcohol with.

bellcity1

GLOOM

young_phonics

djdaze

ironmonkey

docbeezy

mr. bigstacks

hcrink

day

m*rklatency

missbassie

ms.damn

bambouche

AI

cortez

dante (thanks man)

reynaldo.

...pretty much everyone.

• DC area lurker, infrequent poster. Stay safe this season strutters.

excellent.

• People I might actually consider seeing in the real world (aka that seem normal)

Big Stacks
    Odub
    faux_rillz (he seems to pose as a normal person well)
    Birdman

People that I might actually considering seeing given the location is a large public place with many people

day
    "K. in Canada" (no frozen cod)

People that I might actually consider seeing given the location is a large public gay bar with many people and I was gay

Reynaldo

People that I might actually consider going to a strip club with if I went to strip clubs

edpowers

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

People that I might actually consider going to a strip club with if I went to strip clubs

edpowers

Strutters who might actually want to go to the type of Strip Club I like:

edpowers
    grafwritah
    fauxrillz
    PhillMost
    Raystar
    Fatback
    Big_Stacks
    DCDigga
    DizzyBull

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    The fewer of you I meet the better.

• People that I might actually consider going to a strip club with if I went to strip clubs

edpowers

Strutters who might actually want to go to the type of Strip Club I like:

edpowers
    grafwritah
    fauxrillz
    PhillMost
    Raystar
    Fatback
    Big_Stacks
    DCDigga
    DizzyBull

After analyzing your lifestyle, I do believe we may have some similar interests in this arena. I will revise my list.

• I think it's so great that none of you wanna meet ME...

Nice, guys... real nice...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I think it's so great that none of you wanna meet ME...

I want to meet you, Adrian. We can listen to Dark Magus and break shit.

Cali and NY trips are being planned.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've met you. wasn't all that.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I think it's so great that none of you wanna meet ME...

Please, no sore coochies, it's Christmas!

not that i have any amount of SS cred here, but there are several people here i would love to drink large amounts of alcohol with.
    bellcity1
    GLOOM
    young_phonics
    djdaze
    ironmonkey[/b]
    docbeezy
    mr. bigstacks
    hcrink
    day
    m*rklatency
    missbassie
    ms.damn