• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Fuck, I forgot the canucks!

Dor
    Aser
    Dubious

peace

h

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Looking forward to meeting marklatency next month. I'd love to meet a bunch of people on here- Hcrink, AP, Andrew, Douglas, Dan900590, Leisurebandit, Awall, Gloom, Bellcity, Drewn and a shit ton of other people I'm spacing on.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Have to meet Raj, Day, A-ko, McDee and Upskiboo in 2006. I also expect to meet Grope, Krautbeats, Meikel Neit, rad Clay andTabasko in the near future. Would like to meet Cosmo and Ayers, O-Dub, Dreskie Boogie, Cardova, Asprin, Paycheck and Guzzo (since he he doesn't answer my PMs). Until than I'm hanging out with Hawkeye, Scope and Sticky Dojah.

P.S.: I was pretty close to meet Pap a few times.

• I'm from the DC area, and I know the registered-legit names from the strut...DJNevilleC, DCDigga, Birdman9, DenmarkVZ aka Fatback(formerly a local, but Richmond isn't too far plus he's always round town), Secret_Chimp, CoffinJoe (a friend AND the nicest dealer in town), fiveSicks, Knewjak, Meistromoco, DMac, Beattactics, Kidgusto, RustyB, and honorary "local" Mordecai since he's up from Richmond on a semi regular basis........................

Who else (based outta the DC metro area and lurking) should I meet? Did I blank and forget anyone? In fact, I'd like to know if there actually ARE any DC area lurkers.

As far as non-locals go, I'd like to meet too many people to mention. I have no idea where to begin. Everyone I've met so far seems chill and I've had some memorable times in various cities. Word.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Have to meet Raj, Day, A-ko, McDee and Upskiboo in 2006.

mpm party! fly us out!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Actually, I'd like to meet all of the posters on here. There are a few folks that I would especially like to meet either because I politic with them over the phone, or I correspond with them a lot on the 'Strut:

-Phill Most (my twin separated at birth)..

-Delay (maybe I can play you some breaks in person, my man!).

-Day (cool as a fan).

-Guzzo.

-Dizzy Bull (my stromie!!!).

-D Castillo (chi-town, wassup?).

-Pickwick33 (chi-town connection!!!).

-DigDug (Kakalak, holla!!!).

-Mallard (I'll catch you in A-town next time, fo sho!).

-Soma 45 & Bungieman (let's handle some business).

-DJ Anna.

-Coselmed (my sistah!!!).

-Raj (the Grand Puba).

-Morse Code.

-Taza One.

-Drewn (windy city represent!).

-Ed Powers.

-Knewjak.

-Faux Rillz.

-HotSauce (Herm Diddy).

-Marco (what's up Triangle area?; maybe I'll catch ya'll in Summer '06).

-Grafwritah.

-DocBeezy.

-Ross Hogg.

-Funky16Corners.

-Magic Jackson.

-Sweendoglongisle.

-Haz.

-Grandpa Shig (dude, you are hilarious!!!!).

-Jake One.

-Big Chan.

-O Dubble.

-Bambouche.

-HCrinkle.

-Anthony Pearson.

-Mordecai.

I did not mean to overlook anyone in my listing. All contributors make this site a bright spot in my boring Killwaukee days. I wish you all peace, blessing, good health, and prosperity this holiday season and throughout the upcoming year. Let's love, not hate!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Have to meet Raj, Day, A-ko, McDee and Upskiboo in 2006.

mpm party! fly us out!

hell yeah, and preferably to some warm exotic place... brazil maybe? theres alot of people id like to meet here but the mpm rooster is probably #1 to me.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i just wanna hang out with dizzy bull someday.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i just wanna hang out with dizzy bull someday.

To be honest, he's kind of disappointing in person.

• be nice to meet LE TOUPE. peace, stein. . .

Um, wasn't that Leacy..? Not going to happen now unfortunately. If it was him.

Yeah Stein, I met you for like 10 secs. I was playing, you dropped your bags off, I then handed the decks over to you & for some reason you just became self-absorbed with ya rekkards for 90mins...

Nice meeting you.. ya ya ya...

So I took a photo instead..

Um, wasn't that Leacy..? Not going to happen now unfortunately. If it was him.

Yeah Stein, I met you for like 10 secs. I was playing, you dropped your bags off, I then handed the decks over to you & for some reason you just became self-absorbed with ya rekkards for 90mins...

Nice meeting you.. ya ya ya...
    word! is that in syd? i know i met pero in adelaide. damn! didn't know le toupe was leacy!
    in that case i met him several times. .peace, stein. . .

• Yeah Sydney... So chalk up another Strut connection...

• Yeah Sydney... So chalk up another Strut connection...
    yep. did you tell me you were form strut?? sorry if i seemed uncordial in person. i've got a bad habit of spacin/zoning out when i'm spinning. peace, stein. . .

• Yeah i think I said I was from the Strut Association & I would cordially like to welcome you to our humble "backpacking" country full of graff writers & true school appreciators.. Something lika that...

I then asked you for some Young Jeezy & you gave me the screwface...

I'd like to hang out with YoungEinstein. I would find him a girlfriend. Or a hooker. Whichever.

I'd like to hang out with YoungEinstein. I would find him a girlfriend. Or a hooker. Whichever.

Hey he was doing alright down here.
    He had chicks hanging off his jocks the rest of the night & it wasn't just for the dookie...

...and they weren't skanks.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I saw Stein for about 2 minutes. It changed my life.

peace, crink...

Hey he was doing alright down here.
    He had chicks hanging off his jocks the rest of the night & it wasn't just for the dookie...

...and they weren't skanks.
    it aint tough on the road. at home is a totally different thing. unfortunately i bear a striking resemblance to this foll:

which most ladies aint feelin'. peace, stein. . .

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

all of them

• it aint tough on the road. at home is a totally different thing. unfortunately i bear a striking resemblance to this foll:

which most ladies aint feelin'. peace, stein. . .

Haha, not exactly. At least not from the pics that I've seen. And so what? Even that guy tagged the cheetah panties chick.

• If I wanted to meet people face to face I wouldn't post on a message board. I hope I never meet any of you.

Sorry, I'm bipolar.

I wouldn't mind meeting anyone here. I'm a very sociable person. We should have some competitions, like everybody hit the town with a hundred bucks and who ever has the most heat, wins. Then they could pick a record out of everyone else's finds.

There's another forum I frequent that has a lot of local industry heads that I've kicked it with a few times. There's another skateboard forum I go to and I actually skate with the majority of people that post there. It's a real local forum. That's kinda cool. They were all there when I broke my ankle and I had much help. All people I met on that forum. It's cool because although I've skated my whole life, I've been more connected to the hip-hop scene and less the skate scene. At least I don't skate alone and a few of the heads are my heros from when I was a kid, like Jesse Martinez and Lance Mountain. That's real cool.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Looking forward to meeting marklatency next month. I'd love to meet a bunch of people on here- Hcrink, AP, Andrew, Douglas, Dan900590, Leisurebandit, Awall, Gloom, Bellcity, Drewn and a shit ton of other people I'm spacing on.

OOF, forgot to mention the young uns, it would be dope to meet Ako and theMack.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    In advance, I apologize to anyone that I have left out on this list...

-Magic Jackson
    -Morocco Mole
    -HCrink
    -GLOOM
    -Grafwritah
    -Guzzo
    -99Problems
    -Day
    -the3rdstream
    -Missbassie
    -RAJ
    -Trew
    -aleit
    -Dizzybull/SalaryDiz
    -Mylatency
    -Cas
    -PhillMost
    -Tripledouble
    -Funky16Corners
    -PrimeCutsLtd
    -DJ Prestige
    -Faux Rillz
    -Jonny Paycheck
    -BATMON
    -hogginthefogg
    -YoungPhonics
    -DOR
    -dollar_bin
    -Grope
    -Agent45
    -Big Stacks
    -Asprin
    -Bambouche
    -YoungEinstein
    -Big Chan

That's all I can think of for now. I'll be back in an hour, batches!!

Later,
    BC

• djrdjr 511 Posts

bellcity1

so I could get the details on that Atlantic City spot.........

• OOF, forgot to mention the young uns, it would be dope to meat Ako and theMack.

AYO!!

Morocco Mole
    Aschcroft
    are the cats i've corresponded with to any great extent so i'd like to meet them

let's see...already met

Just on the strength, i'd like to meet Monty and Soulman

everyone else would be cool too, with few exceptions

peace to the homey Buscrates, you guys should want to meet him, he's mad cool although doesn't come around much anymore.

bellcity1

Are in the South Jersey area? Yo, I am serious when I say that you need to get clearance from me (no joke).

I forgot to mention...

anthonypearson

grandpa shig

davesrecords

zeus

soulmarcosa

legend

coffinjoe

Fatback

Birdman9

edpowers

• djrdjr 511 Posts

bellcity1

Are in the South Jersey area? Yo, I am serious when I say that you need to get clearance from me (no joke).

Don't live in South Jersey, but close enough.

bellcity1

Don't live in South Jersey, but close enough.
    PA near NJ , got it.
    I reiterate, I am serious about this spot. There is nothing but reel-to-reels, acetates and records in this place. Folls would go nuts in there. Dude used to own a record store in PA back in the '70s. He still has some records from the store. He has even more records in PA, in a storage facility. Dude practically gives shit away. But remember, you gotta holla at me first if you want access.