Soulstrutters you'd like to see in the real world

124»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think it's so great that none of you wanna meet ME...

Nice, guys... real nice...

I hope to meet you one day

• I've met you. wasn't all that.

Right back at ya, kid...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I love you all.

Man, how I forgot my main stromie Alien Iverson I just don't know. Dude is hilarious and I imagine it would be fun to hang out with him.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I love you all.

Man, how I forgot my main stromie Alien Iverson I just don't know. Dude is hilarious and I imagine it would be fun to hang out with him.

I picture him as an alcoholic. Give me a report.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I love you all.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

It is!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    speaking of meeting strutters in the real world, I ran into eonsone[/b] at the Caltrain depot yesterday. Almost didn't recognize him due to his new facial foliage. Too bad he doesn't post here anymore, but sounds like he's makin' moves in the real world.

• my choochie hurts

Ive liked all the strutters I have met, going to meet a few more of y'all in Janurary at the weekender...lookin forward to it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    oh shit, I need to add you and Shing to my list o' peoples I need to be seeing.

• I've met my share of strutters and they've all been real cool. I'm always down for a strut related event where I can meet more ya'll ma'fackas and exchange battle stories.

• oh shit, I need to add you and Shing to my list o' peoples I need to be seeing.

its all good. so you know..any LP that comes in, or that we find in the store with a jeri curl dude or a brother in a Miami Vice suit on it, is referred to as a "Guzzo".