How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    13 years old.

• 18. We bought some condoms at a Walgreens and went into their bathroom. Good times.

• I was 17 or 18....I didn't even finish. I think I was so focussed on making sure the girl at the time enjoyed it I coudn't get into it and I could feel on my face that I had this look on it the whole time (shock). It was in the living room of my old house...the best part is that she ripped the loudest queef I've ever heard.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Lost my virginity? You mean like the first really good record I found? Otherwise I'm confused.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    8, no lie.

It was the hemp choker, wasn't it!

Don't lie, you've used the hemp to woo the ladies, I'm sure. Back in your "sabadaba" days, I bet you were the king of this kind of shit:

"bracelets? yeah I got hemp bracelets. But if you wanna step to the back room, I got hemp lingerie..."

One thing I never did was wear hemp or patchwork clothing. Gods honest.

• the best part is that she ripped the loudest queef I've ever heard.
    Queen LaQueefah!!!

• 14 years young, to my girlfriend at the time jennifer j. half black, half white and all beautiful. had very nice boobies and i believe thats where my obsession with big boobs stems from. we did it in her closet while her mom was in the other room. whats rad about this girl is she is the only exgirlfriend of mine where i can honestly say we are still good friends. it was a very last minute thing, in fact my mom was outside waiting in the car for me for about 15 minutes. she was mad pissed at me but damnit, i did not care.

• 14 years young, to my girlfriend at the time jennifer j. half black, half white and all beautiful. had very nice boobies and i believe thats where my obsession with big boobs stems from. we did it in her closet while her mom was in the other room[/b]. whats rad about this girl is she is the only exgirlfriend of mine where i can honestly say we are still good friends. it was a very last minute thing, in fact my mom was outside waiting in the car for me for about 15 minutes. she was mad pissed at me but damnit, i did not care.

• 17. Lost my virginity in my parents bed when they were out of town.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    20 in Tampa, Florida. Hooked up with a Canadian girl who had a double jointed jaw ( ) and almost tore the headboard (that was flush mounted) out of the wall. Proceeded to hit it for about 3 hours. I moved back to Phoenix the next day. She had a very "uncomfortable" plane ride back to T-dot. We talked for a while after that, figured it wasn't going to work, and that was that.

• 17. Lost my virginity in my parents bed when they were out of town.

Having sex in your parents bed, it's weird. This first girlfriend I had sex with, we did it in her parents bed too. We fell through, honestly. Afterwards I wanted to read some and took a book about sharks from a shelf above the demolished bed. She said: Ha ha, every[/b] boy always takes out that book about sharks. Man, that sentence still hurts.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    eleventeen

• I did it on a park bench once, but at night. Meistro remember that shit? tell everyone how long I was gone with M****n.

... mad long... cuz I drinks ginseng.. with my foty.. biatch

• 15 or 16

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I've done it in so many different places it's crazy.

• 15 or 16

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I've done it in so many different places it's crazy.

this is a whole nother thread. Shit'll be wild.

as for me I was 17 and over my girls house. We got together 2 weeks before that and everyday after school we went back to her spot and made out and took it a little further each time. One day I figured I'd go ahead and try to fuck so she was naked and I pulled a condom out I'd been saving for like 4 months. (no 3 pack). She said "no" after I put it on so I took it off and threw it away. We kept on doing what we were doing, eventually she got on top of me and I freaked out. In my lack of sex education head I'm thinking "Oh shit she is giving me AIDS and shes pregnant now". I threw her off of me and she hit the wall. I pulled my pants back on and ran out the door with the quickness.

she was my first love

• I was 17. It was at my girlfriend's basement late at night. I used to drive over to her place, stay super late, make out all night on the couch with her while her parents were in bed, then drive home. We talked about doing it for a while, then one night we finally did. Probably banged for like an hour and a half and I didn't cum. I was focusing too much on her and doing a good job. There was a lot of build up to that fuck. hahah. Pressure... it's a killer. We proceeded to bang like rabbits almost daily for like three years.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    22 and one month before my 23rd.

I'm shy.

• Pretty normal.......17 in my bedroom, after school.

8, no lie.

Is it just me, or is this just sort of creepy?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I was 17. She lives by Niagara falls. You wouldn't know her.

• 19, didn't hit it till 22 though

• 15, with the fat chick who lived a few blocks away. her mom lived with step-dad and grandparents, grew pot and would always let us smoke out at the house (real shit weed, smelled like ass and needed to smoke like three joints each to get high. but hey, it was free).

one night she was over and we made out, got naked, and it slipped in. i went in n out a few times and said "maybe i should go get a condom". my dad had told me where his stash was as he knew this day would approach. i put some trousers on, went to get a rubber, came back with no hard on and couldn't get it back up.

to sum it up in one word: uneventful.

• I did it in public with the same girl I was talking bout earlier. After we drank a Mickeys 45.

Crackwhores guzzle it, don't they?

• Pretty normal.......17 in my bedroom, after school.

8, no lie.

Is it just me, or is this just sort of creepy?

Yes, either A.) it was molestor style or B.) it was with some other youngun thathas issues. Either way seems kinds creepy.

• Jesus gave me back my virginity.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    6, no lie.

Are you sure it went anywhere to begin with?

• 6, no lie.

boy whore!

Are you sure it went anywhere to begin with?
    IT'S ALL OVER YOUR FACE.