How old were you when you lost your virginity?

13»

Comments

• Jesus gave me back my virginity.

Are you sure it went anywhere to begin with?
    IT'S ALL OVER YOUR FACE.

Ahh, I see. But I don't think Jesus is really "for" gay virginity.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    20 or 21...what's wack is that I don't even remember "when" it happened. Long story. Minor trauma.

But I think Raj needs to come with the real on this.

8? Yikes.

• 6, no lie.

Were you molested too?

I think "cool points" start at 12 or 13.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    6, no lie.

Were you molested too?

I'm trying to let the healing begin.

• 6, no lie.

Were you molested too?

Does that count?

Seriously, if that is the case I'm sorry. But I also wouldn't throw that out there as "losing your virginity". Technically I suppose but IMO that shouldn't count, know what I mean?

6, no lie.

Were you molested too?

Does that count?

Seriously, if that is the case I'm sorry. But I also wouldn't throw that out there as "losing your virginity". Technically I suppose but IMO that shouldn't count, know what I mean?

haha!, dude, I'm kidding. I was 16.

• 6, no lie.

Were you molested too?

Does that count?

It's ok. I know you were confused when he wanted to take you to the hotel but there weren't any around. So sad.

6, no lie.

Were you molested too?

Does that count?

It's ok. I know you were confused when he wanted to take you to the hotel but there weren't any around. So sad.

"the Hotel"

• 6, no lie.

Were you molested too?

Does that count?

"the Hotel" The Pleasuredome

• Well, here's my story...

When I was 14, I dated a 19 year old chick who was my pal Jimmy's cousin. She wasn't from our neighborhood. We lived in the roughneck part of Orange by the projects and the old school Italian section and she lived closer to Montclair in a neighborhood called "the Valley". It was a just a bit nicer but not by much. We'd go to that part of town to have graffiti battles at the train underpasses and mess withthe Catholic school girls from (you guessed it) Our Lady of the Valley. Anyway, she'd come by during the summer to hang with Jimmy and his folks, so I got to know her that way. Jimmy would have these raging parties in the summer when his folks would take off to Atlantic City for the weekend. Total fuckin debauchery and way too much crazy shit for a bunch of kids to get into. So it was at one of these that me and Monica hooked up. We kicked it like that for the whole summer but never got the chance to seal the deal. As far as I got was oral, but dude... oral from a 19 year old hottie at age 14 is some awesomeness. I'm smilin as I type just remembering those times. I hope homegirl's doin well, she was a real down chick.

I didn't lose mine properly till a year later when I tagged this preacher's daughter in their finished basement after school one day. Ended up goin with her for three years. Broke loose during senior year. She was real fine and her sister was pretty thorough too. One time, she (the older sister) accidentally walked in on a full-on oral session (thought the house was empty) and I was pretty shook by the whole thing. After that though, I'd see her parading around the house in her undies looking real tasty. My girl would get kinda pissed and say shit to her but I played dumb. Had I had a lil more game to me, I probably could have banged the sister too. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. That lil bit more game came to fruition not that long afterwards, when I dated three fly Puerto Rican chicks from my high school, all cousins. I'd cut school and go to their house(s) to get busy while the folks were at work. One lived right upstairs from me on the second floor, the other two lived in the Valley section. Shit lasted a good three or four months before it all blew up in my face. I STILL don't know how I pulled that off. Good times.

Man, my life has had its share of ups and downs, but I definitely have some great memories.

• I didn't lose mine properly till a year later when I tagged this preacher's daughter in their finished basement[/b] after school one day.

I hate when my girlfriends get mold growing on them.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    So I tallied all the stories on here and got the following:

average age: 12

average duration: "like" 2.5 hrs

average age of partner: 9 years older, hot.

female orgasms: 0

• As far as I got was oral, but dude... oral from a 19 year old hottie at age 14 is some awesomeness.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    So I tallied all the stories on here and got the following:

average age: 12
    average duration: "like" 2.5 hrs
    average age of partner: 9 years older, hot.
    female orgasms: 0

lol!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Jesus gave me back my virginity.

Jesus took my virginity.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

female orgasms

new thread right there

• Lost mine when I was 16. Shit was cool in my room after school. We had been talking it about it for a while like 2 months then just went to my pad and went in with a condom for like 5 seconds then said fuck it were both virgins and went in raw. It was one of the best 3 minutes of my life.

Then summer school started a few weeks after and we went to my pad everyday after. I would go in raw and bust in like 5 minutes and then throw on a condom and last for days. Made her finish everytime. Shit was incredible. Then I would go to work right after smelling like pussy so I threw on the cologne proper like and I was cool.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I had invitations to fuck as early as 12 but I held out 'til I found a girl I really liked. It was real chill, on her bed on a lazy afternoon. She was/is really beautiful, smart, fun & down to earth. We were together for 4 years.

• 17... on her couch while her mom was upstairs...I was scared to death...my dumb ass fell asleep afterwards and I didnt get home until after 3AM and got grounded

• reskresk 391 Posts
    13/14, i dont remember the date, but remember it was the on the month of my bday. We where watching police academy pt 1. This was a girl who i grew up with and was a year older than me, telling me that she lost her virginity with her x boyfriend. It was completely unexpected for me, i was mad unprepared. Her father was actually living with my parents recently, our families are still close.

anyways, it was about two years before my penis touched vagina again, once i turned 16, i was getting on the road of consistancy.

• We where watching police academy pt 1.

If you think that puts them in the mood, try Police Academy 2. You'll have to beat them off with a stick!

• We where watching police academy pt 1.

skeet skeet skeet

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    when i was six or seven my mom was dating this guy with a daughter three-years older than me. one night, while they were busy drinking wine, watching hart to hart, the daughter and i got busy reading her dad's playboys. next thing you know, she's giving me a blowjob in the bathroom, and telling me how to do the real deal. then we did that, and the rest is history.

• this reminds me of a suburb in northern Ellinois where a crew of pre-teens all contracted syphilis doing similar shit as MAGIC. just messing around with the playboy channel, or maybe some satellite shit whilst the parents were away.
    yuck.

• when i was six or seven my mom was dating this guy with a daughter three-years older than me. one night, while they were busy drinking wine, watching hart to hart, the daughter and i got busy reading her dad's playboys. next thing you know, she's giving me a blowjob in the bathroom, and telling me how to do the real deal. then we did that, and the rest is history.

Better q is how a 9 or 10 year old knows all that. cough.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    15 in the school's science lab. After I busted a nut, I had basketbal practice.
    I was still drippin' while I ran laps.........

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    15 on the floor of the Hotel Rossia while visiting the Soviet Union. Older girl (18) from Louisiana. She was on the pill but had lost her container the day before. I was told not to spit in the canoe. I was unable to comply with this request. Frantic days ensued as I contemplated teen pregnancy. I was shook for sure.

• 16 On Vacation. On a sidenote: I've been travelling europe on my own ever since :P I met this girl at the record store (!!!) She must have been 15 or 16...

After some smalltalk she asked me if I get high. Next thing I know is im loungin with this girl smoking finest white widdow and crystal. We were making out and suddenly chick gives me this hard look and says: Condoms? I reply "go buy some" (thinking of it now, that was straight ).

She stood at my place for the next 3 days and I hardly saw the city. Basel is ill though, almost like amsterdam... Best part I remember was that the bed was jamming against the wall in a steady 4/4 so I just put the matress on the floor. Next morning I hardly had enough time to wake up before I got jumped again... Suddenly the door opens and there was the cleaning dude with a mopp in his hand. I guess he wasnt more suprised as we were. She was a freak though! Once we was outside chillin in the sun getting high... then suddenly bitch zips the zipper and starts giving me a handjob.. it was like 2pm and there were ppl all over the place... No one even noticed

Quite an experience... I remember feeling like the flyest 16 yo dude ever.

• (thinking of it now, that was straight )