NBA 2005-2006... WHAT IT DO, BATCHES

Comments

• i said clippers foll

• ostertag has to be the worst player in the nba right now.

everytime i look at that guy i keep expecting him to say

'let me stroke the rabbit george"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Philly iz doin it.
    Detroit iz really doin it.

I slept/overlooked both teams.

Webber seems rejuvenated and Flip Saunders has shut me up.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ostertag has to be the worst player in the nba right now.

everytime i look at that guy i keep expecting him to say

'let me stroke the rabbit george"

I love seeing him get pissed though and also beat.

Bulls vs Jazz i was enjoying every second of it.
    How he stays in the league I wonder

Same for

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I love seeing him get pissed though

Ahargaghar! offensive foul!

and also beat.

Still cant stop him fool

• ostertag has to be the worst player in the nba right now.

Afirmative action!!! LOL

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ostertag has to be the worst player in the nba right now.

Afirmative action!!! LOL

HAHHHAHAHA

• clippers

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    anybody on here got game? (novideogame)

Hey don't test me. i will work you, son.

And yea, what Dave said, it's 8 games into the season.

Clippers are 6-2, but they are not ready for the NBA's elite. Although they have the potential to be.

And damn, Memphis is STACKED. they don't have superstars, but they have some hard-nosed ballers in Pau Gasol, Shane Battier, Bobby Jackson, Mike Miller, Damon Stoudamire, Eddie Jones. If these players stay healthy, i wouldn't be surprised if they make it into the 2nd round.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i had absolutely no idea Kwame Brown was such a terrible basketball player.....dude is S-O-F-T....and has ZERO offensive ability.... garbage !!!

speaking of garbage........i told y'all the Sonics would suck ass....

You must not have been reading about the NBA because Kwame has been a bust since day 1. He got suspended last year from the Wizards during the playoffs because he didn't show up to practice. It turns out it was because he was having a dispute with Gilbert Arenas and claimed that he couldn't stand to be in the same room with him because Arenas wouldn't pass him the ball enough so he decided not to show up, and this was during the PLAYOFFS remember.

shit, if i were arenas i wouldn't pass it to kwame's sorry ass either. has to be one of the most dissapointing #1 draft picks in recent memory.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    going to the warriors game tonight. they've looked pretty good so far, even with baron hurting. sometimes the offense goes into hibernation which worries me a bit, but when they're on they look as good as anybody. dunleavy needs to show that he deserves what he's making, and i think when ike diogu comes back he'll give them added inside presence which they desperately need.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    going to the warriors game tonight. they've looked pretty good so far, even with baron hurting. sometimes the offense goes into hibernation which worries me a bit, but when they're on they look as good as anybody. dunleavy needs to show that he deserves what he's making, and i think when ike diogu comes back he'll give them added inside presence which they desperately need.

Look at it in a positive light. Baron Davis is playing at 60%, the offense and is up and down, and we're freaking 5 - 3 !!!!!!!

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Did anyone watch the Suns game tonight?

Diaw looked really really really good. Reminds me of Amari -- even runs like him.

Do these KG rumors have any legs? I hope the Bulls pick him up because the Wolves don't deserve him.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I'm done with Kobe...dude is a selfish bastard

He's the most talented player in the game ...but his basketball IQ is zero...

He really does not understand the game....

and it looks like Shaq has gotten Fat and Comfortable in Miami....we told y'all Miami....

and it looks like Shaq has gotten Fat and Comfortable in Miami....we told y'all Miami....

1) Didn't he LOSE a bunch of weight when he came to Miami and is still down?

2) He hasn't played in a couple weeks because of injuries as well

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

These technicalities should not get in the way of hatting on Shaq.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

when he first got there he was in his best shape in years......this year he was obviously out of shape and gained alot of weight in the off season.....and as we all know in Lakerland....when Shaq is out of shape,Shaq gets injured......

Looks like Golden State and Phoenix in the Pacific....Phoenix is really impressing me.....didnt they beat Indiana tonight?.....all this bullshit Clipper talk is driving me nuts......the Clippers are still the Clippers and will be folding shortly...especially when Cassell gets injured (which will happen )

The Suns are going to hover around .500 ball until Amare returns.

Warriors on the other hand are on a 4 game win streak and have 11 wins in November, tying the franchise record for most in that month.

Oh shit! We just moved into first place in the Pacific because the Clippers lost tonight. Go muthafuckin Warriors!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    He's the most talented player in the game ...but his basketball IQ is zero...

I have cringed many a times post-Shaq. His J is money, but the problem is his J is not money when he's double-teamed and disoriented, which is happening a lot more now-a-days.

Kobe is no doubt selfish because he knows he's the greatest offensive threat that the lakers have to offer, but when teams know 99% of the time that he's going to have the ball in his hands in the finals seconds, it makes things that much easier for the defense. PREDICTABILITY is a definite weakness. I've RARELY seen dude explode to the left. It's always, #8 gets handed the rock around the three point line, and pivots with the left foot down. Consequently, he hasn't been much fun to watch lately either. Cept for the opener at Portland.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Oh shit! We just moved into first place in the Pacific because the Clippers lost tonight. Go muthafuckin Warriors!

yeah, that shit hasn't happened since like 92 or something like that.

The Lakers just don't have any talent outside of Kobe and Smuch Parker. Plus that Triangle Offense is not helping either. Most of those guys don't have the jump shot to play in that system. It's a detriment rather than a help with this group.

• I just hope this thread stays up til next June so that all y'all who completely dismissed the Mavericks will have to eat some crow when the Mavs are in the Western Conference Finals.

"Dallas is garbage". Okay. Do you even watch the NBA?

I just hope this thread stays up til next June so that all y'all who completely dismissed the Mavericks will have to eat some crow when the Mavs are in the Western Conference Finals.

I'm still not a believer. Very good team. Going to be in the playoffs every year for now at least. Not good enough in the end though. Their defense is still not convincing. Plus, their regular season record has never been proof of their post-season success.

• I just hope this thread stays up til next June so that all y'all who completely dismissed the Mavericks will have to eat some crow when the Mavs are in the Western Conference Finals.

I'm still not a believer. Very good team. Going to be in the playoffs every year for now at least. Not good enough in the end though. Their defense is still not convincing. Plus, their regular season record has never been proof of their post-season success.

Dallas has already proven its status as a stalwart Top 4 seed year in and year out in the Western Conference. This goes back to the 00-01 season. They had a deep playoff run in 03 that ended in the WCF against the Spurs when Nowitzki went down (not saying they'da won it, but that didn't help).

"Their defense is still not convincing". This is one of those things that people seem to think is valid but no one is looking at the numbers. Dallas has been a middle-of-the-pack defensive team (statistically anyway) since Avery came on as an assistant last year. Now that he had a whole offseason as the coach and installed his system, Dallas is inching towards the top-third of the league in defense (statistically).

The keys are Avery and the emergence of Howard, Daniels and Harris, who all play defense (Howard and Harris particularly well). The team beat all four of the final playoff teams from last year in November. I know that doesn't mean much, but the "old" Mavs woulda lost at least two of those games. Plus, the Mavs basically SHAT on the Pistons, crushing them by 37 and ending their unbeaten to start the season streak. There are a lot of things to build on, and this team will slowly continue to grow and improve and be ready for a deep run in the WC playoffs this year. I think Dallas is a couple shades behind the Spurs and a couple shades ahead of the rest of the WC.

Spurs @ Mavs round II tonight on TNT, btw.

• Plus, the Mavs basically SHAT on the Pistons, crushing them by 37 and ending their unbeaten to start the season streak.

and what exactly does that mean?

i bet $300 right now, that detroit will get farther than the mavs this year.

• Plus, the Mavs basically SHAT on the Pistons, crushing them by 37 and ending their unbeaten to start the season streak.

It means y'all got shat on, dog.

Easy bet to make when y're in the weak EC.

But I don't necessarily think it means the Mavs are better than the Pistons either. Sayin though. 37. Ouch. Made me feel good about my team is all.

I stand by my prediction of the Mavs to the WCF. With Flip, I like the Pistons the best to come out of the East, over Miama and the Artests. So I'll decline your offer.

So I'll decline your offer.

see.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Somebody explain to me how the Sixers are leading the lead in scoring and can't stop anybody on D. It's like bizarro Sixers. For the past few years, we couldn't score over 100 but played solid D... now we can score like the Dickens and can't stop some dude named Kendrick Perkins. The eff?

I blame it on Webber.

-e