NBA 2005-2006... WHAT IT DO, BATCHES

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    1) KG, COME TO LA!!!

2) BANNING OF TIGHTS? WTF? First the dress code, now this???? this is pretty f***** ridiculous if you ask me. KEEP SUCKING THE CORPORATE MAN'S DICK.

• SoulmanSoulman 66 Posts
    2) BANNING OF TIGHTS? WTF? First the dress code, now this???? this is pretty f***** ridiculous if you ask me. KEEP SUCKING THE CORPORATE MAN'S DICK.

theyre just trying to keep the blacks in line and under control which really isnt all that bad an idea to be quite frank about it (just so you know im part black so its alright for me to say this)

theyre just trying to keep the blacks in line and under control which really isnt all that bad an idea to be quite frank about it (just so you know im part black so its alright for me to say this)

okay, this is NOT phil most.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

not trying to front, i admitted this earlier, i just really got back into NBA since the early to mid 90s. i like the current nuggets team a lot and i live in denver and have for a few years. only right to rep the home team. this is the best team they've had since i've lived here.

although, i wasn't mad at dikembe when he came on, but i more was down with him than the whole nuggets team. plus i am from the east coast and lived there back then. nobody on the east coast cares about anything west of the mississippi, let's be honest.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    yo can someone explain why the old nuggets jerseys/logos are all gay-prided up?

• 16_beat16_beat 56 Posts
    everybody can quote me on this ... next year the bobcats are gonna blow up. they're my new favorite team hands down.

• SoulmanSoulman 66 Posts

please dont take me for an ass for saying this but it really is true... homies start off with plain tights then if nobody says anything theyll start wearing silver tights and leopard spotted tights or tights with little diamonds in them (ok maybe thats a little far fetched but you know what i mean) and stern and his people KNOW this. these dudes will take it too damn far which is why the whole dress code was insituted anywayz. my pops is black / portugese and im basically from the hood so believe me im not on no racist shit its just true. black people (MY people ok?) like to dress outragous and one-up the next man and bigots like the nba power structure want to keep that under control. VERY evident and eazy 2 see but i apologise if anybody doesnt like my way of saying it

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

please dont take me for an ass for saying this but it really is true... homies start off with plain tights then if nobody says anything theyll start wearing silver tights and leopard spotted tights or tights with little diamonds in them (ok maybe thats a little far fetched but you know what i mean) and stern and his people KNOW this. these dudes will take it too damn far which is why the whole dress code was insituted anywayz. my pops is black / portugese and im basically from the hood so believe me im not on no racist shit its just true. black people (MY people ok?) like to dress outragous and one-up the next man and bigots like the nba power structure want to keep that under control. VERY evident and eazy 2 see but i apologise if anybody doesnt like my way of saying it

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    did anyone watch cavs/heat saturday?

is anyone here an nba fan?

best game of the season so far.

With the Zo/Shaq - less Heat?

Most cats were watching the NCAA.

1) KG, COME TO LA!!!

Who do u give up to get him? Smush Parker? Walton?

so you're saying it's a preemptive strike right?

next up is shoes, i would guess....and what about knee-high socks, that's pretty much the same shit...so far we have:

1) business/business-casual before games
    2) shorts a couple inches above knees
    3) no tights! (unless with prior permission)

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts

is anyone here an nba fan?

best game of the season so far.

What a great game. You might be right about it being the game of the season. Wade is just ridiculous.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    homies start off with plain tights then if nobody says anything theyll start wearing silver tights and leopard spotted tights or tights with little diamonds in them ......... these dudes will take it too damn far

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

It is hard for me to imagine the Soulman qualifying one of his statements with "I'm part black so its alright for me to say this"...

1) KG, COME TO LA!!!

i'd hate to see Smush go. i'll give up lamar and half our roster for KG.

yo can someone explain why the old nuggets jerseys/logos are all gay-prided up?

how old are you?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    1) KG, COME TO LA!!!

Almost as appealing a package as whatever Isiah thinks he's going to cobble together to offer for him... get real, dudes.

• 1) KG, COME TO LA!!!

Almost as appealing a package as whatever Isiah thinks he's going to cobble together to offer for him... get real, dudes.

hasn't Isaiah put the knicks on welfare?

I think its safe to say that their bad season is only going to be matched by their bad off-season

however if the lakers have Kobe, Bynum and Garnet shit can get wild

Pistons/Suns game was good, Ben Wallace killin' it, Billops as usual, Rasheed with his 16th T and a guaranteed 1-game suspension (shitty time of the season for that to happen). Phoenix played well but not their best. Denver/Dallas game wasn't as good. Denver choked in the 4th like they do too often. They were making crazy runs all game then all of a sudden, they're down 20 something points toward the end of the 4th. The Nets/Heat game is about to end and I'm really impressed by this Jersey team. How far will they go?

• 16_beat16_beat 56 Posts
    1) KG, COME TO LA!!!

mo taylor + jalen rose = $25 million in cap space = as good as offer as any

i'm tired of this shit !

we need more white boys in the NBA

the traveling and carrying has gotten ridiculous...
    nobody can hit a 15-20 ft jumper...
    point guards want to score 30 a game
    nobody dives on the floor..
    nobody makes a hard foul....its like 10 "and 1" baskets every fuckin game
    nobody takes a real charge
    free throws aint shit
    we have "spot up shooters" now......wtf is that?

the game sucks ass now....

and the refs call too many damn fouls to baby these soft,princess,so-called ballers playing now !

God Bless Adam Morrison....

Free Brad Davis,McHale,Bird,Chambers,West,Ehlo,Paxon,Ainge,Pete,Cousey,Eaton,Hornacek,Stockton,Bradley,Barry,Goodrich,Lucas,Ivaroni,Jones....

name some white dudes im forgetting...who's your favorite all-time?.....who's the best playing now?..Appreciation!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

name some white dudes im forgetting.....who's the best playing now?..Appreciation!!

Even without Amare, seriously.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I think every year right about this time when the Final Four is in full swing, real hard core basketball fans realize just how boring the NBA can be....especially over a 82 game season.

Pistons/Suns game was good, Ben Wallace killin' it, Billops as usual, Rasheed with his 16th T and a guaranteed 1-game suspension (shitty time of the season for that to happen). Phoenix played well but not their best.

The Suns lost all their momentum after the half, they simply couldn't make shots happen and couldn't guard against Detroit's offense. Chauncey Billups and Ben Wallace made it happen for the Pistons though, gotta hand it to them for destroying the 12 point deficit.

The Rockets held their own for a good half against the Lakers. I'm just glad Yao has improved this season. Now if only Tmac wasn't injured....

Whos is the best American born white dude playing now?

Wally?
    Korver?
    Heinrich?

damn, this is sad........

I think every year right about this time when the Final Four is in full swing, real hard core basketball fans realize just how boring the NBA can be....especially over a 82 game season.

Shits been boring since Jordan put on the 45

i fuckin fell asleep on one of the biggest games of the year today.....wern't the Suns up by 17?.......what professional team blows a goddamn 17 point lead in a game that big? and that kinda shit happens every night.....

Holy Shit !

the Nets beat the Heat !...12 in a row

Shits been boring since Jordan put on the 45

i fuckin fell asleep on one of the biggest games of the year today.....wern't the Suns up by 17?.......what professional team blows a goddamn 17 point lead in a game that big? and that kinda shit happens every night.....

Well, the Pistons have been known to play hard and beat more than a few teams even when Detroit was down more than a few this season. I'll admit the Suns have been spotty lately, and I blame it on the confusion that Amare's 3 game return created. They're still in it for the playoffs though! That and daylight savings time, hah. I was falling asleep, too.

The Suns aren't going to get far with or without Amare....Which is why Nash no longer wears a Mavericks jersey....He's started his disappearing act early