More K in Canada Related, Problems

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    i don't know what to make of it. it's crazy that this guy starts out with good feedback and then all of a sudden there's like 8 negatives in a row and his account gets froze, especially after giving danno shit for delayed response. so odd and puzzling. i hope no one actually is in trouble.

Canada is being overtaken by blood sucking zombies.

End of story.

I seriously just hurd thiller playing on a dudes radio down the hall when I read this.

• well, considering this is his sole job/income, I don't think he would want to tarnish his reputation over one scam. That is unless he plans to leave the vinyl game for good w/ one big SCOOP. I highly doubt it but I can be wrong.

he has been nice to me in our meetings, but then again I am not $630 in the hole. Feel free to rant on.....

protect yourself from the zombies while you still can.

In true dub stylee

• I am Canadian and do not crave the blood and flesh of humanoids.

I am also Albertan, so I blame Western Alienation.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I am Canadian and do not crave the blood and flesh of humanoids.

I am also Albertan, so I blame Western Alienation.

Sure.... this is the zombie MO... trying to create trust, and then BAM! You're leg is getting chewed off by the stinking un-dead.

damnit! and I just sent you money too...

• Wow. He got only 39.99 on a Ramp. That used to go for more than that.

• lay off ya dirty mexico touchers!!!

• traded once with the guy and never again. after 3 or 4 months of mostly ignored pms about my record, it finally came out that he didn't actually have the record that he had offered me. claimed to be in some sort of move and lost track of his inventory. but i was like ok but that's still no excuse for completely blowing me off. and i was still nothing but polite and cool about it...asked what else he might have that i might be interested in. still ignored, and finally i just gave up.
    a year later i got a pm that he finally had the record and wanted to know my address once again. at that point i was like, look just keep it. i don't even care anymore. this was about 2 years ago. i don't care how cool he is in person, if you fuck up or make a mistake admit it or say something about it. things can be worked out. but to just ignore someone and hope they forget about it is the worst way you can deal with a situation. never again.

wow... this is really fucked uped.

• chrischris 287 Posts

if that thunder lightning & rain 45 sells for $70, i'll be set to retire in about a month...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Wow. He got only 39.99 on a Ramp. That used to go for more than that.

I swear, something weird IS going on with Canadian sellers. I won a $39.99 RAMP (different person I think) from a seller in Canada and neglected to check out his most recent feedback. My bad. I paid $8 for shipping and the kid sent it GROUND. Three plus weeks later - no record. To his credit, he's been responsive to my emails, but that doesn't mean shit really if the postman don't show up:

"...this might take a while as I have been told in recent weeks. Some Clients have been complaining about the long wait. Surface mail can take awhile."

No shit, huh?

I'm like dag hoemeee, how much extra would I have had to slide you for air mail??

I check his feedback every day to see if other folks have received their packages from that round of auctions. The most recent one was another negative.

Guess I'm just riding this one out...

• iconicon 86 Posts
    Any possibility that dude is also using the ebay name mr.vp2005? I'm having issues with this guy too, anyone know him?

Any possibility that dude is also using the ebay name mr.vp2005? I'm having issues with this guy too, anyone know him?

That's the dude who I was talking about. Did you win auctions in this last round or previously and are still having trouble? What's your story? Feel free to PM or BLAST AWAY.

• iconicon 86 Posts

That's the dude who I was talking about. Did you win auctions in this last round or previously and are still having trouble? What's your story? Feel free to PM or BLAST AWAY.

Won about a month ago - I think the last round as I've been watching and haven't notice anything else he's put up. Emailed dude a couple weeks ago and he said it had been shipped, waited another week and filed a claim with Paypal. Hopefully that clears next week.

Vasi Pollock is his name and his registered phone number is (416) 834-9674.

My experience with K in Canada is 2 auctions, both sent in about 30 days. And if that's him still selling under Totalsoundz, someone needs to take his bike.

• this thread & the other internet postings are not really a good look

as reluctant to post this as I am I've had a couple of dealings with K over the last few years, the first two purchases took a while to arrive but did make it then earlier this year he contacted me about 2 CDs he had to sell, as I'd really felt an earlier 'Turning point' one I didn't hesitate to send him the $30 or 35 US sought although I knew I'd be getting two burnt CD-R's .. long story short they never turned up, I'm not saying he didn't send them but certainly nothing ever turned up, I emailed dude about it & he was always prompt in his replies but how many times do you go back to someone saying 'nadda yet boss'?

I was always feeling his blurry record pic's, committment to two wheels, openness to drop knowledge and cottage related photos

This is a fucking bummer.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Wow, this is starting to get kinda weird. It's like that rats are pouring of the ship. Just can't wait to hear from Kevin because this is clearly a pattern of behavior rather than a single episode. What will he say?

• anyone try blastin him on any these other boards, mention the rant goin down here?

I've had a handful ove dealins w/ k over the years (set sale/ebaay) and aside from one very optimistic grading on his behalf, have always gotten the goods, albeit in a timeline you would expect from a pedal-pushin dopesmoker (stereotyin anyone?), over two months of nagging from me, postmarked after that.

amazing jernts > dodgy dealings? ummmmm......maybe?

my 2cents

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Yeah, my one dealing with K involved a considerable wait, but he was friendly and prompt to reply to my emails. I would have a hard time believing he'd rip people off intentionally.

• Wow, this is starting to get kinda weird. It's like that rats are pouring of the ship. Just can't wait to hear from Kevin because this is clearly a pattern of behavior rather than a single episode. What will he say?

I've just reread all my emails, K seems to have moved in feb, they're all mighty cheery and that - I was really adding my experience in case someone else had a similar thing happen, I dunno

About the same time I had CD's from Dr Delay and Johnny Paycheck arrive within a week or so of payment, sirVice ::

* edited for clarity *

• Yeah, my one dealing with K involved a considerable wait, but he was friendly and prompt to reply to my emails. I would have a hard time believing he'd rip people off intentionally.

around 2000 i won a record from kevin off ebay, sent cash in an envelope and he claimed to have never recieved it. i was later talking to a friend of mine from indiana and he said the same thing happened to him with k. then, last year i tried once more to deal with kevin. i paid via paypal and despite a few "reminder" emails from me, it took him four months to send the record. after reading the prior postings it's clear to me he has always had a shady side to his character.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    so what is the total "K" Body Count?

how many folls he stiff?

no excuse for not shipping shit especially if you don't have a real job or kids

does being 6 foot 6 change your concept of other people's feelings/money/reality?

someone post "K in Canada's" Self Penned intro from the introduce yourself thread at the "REAL HEADS KNOW THE DEAL" forum.
    As i recall it would be quite amusing to read his self description in this neu context.

Won about a month ago - I think the last round as I've been watching and haven't notice anything else he's put up. Emailed dude a couple weeks ago and he said it had been shipped, waited another week and filed a claim with Paypal. Hopefully that clears next week.

Vasi Pollock is his name and his registered phone number is (416) 834-9674.

Thanks for the personal info for dude.

What was the claim regarding? That you paid and he hasn't actually sent the record? Just asking because I don't feel like I have a case at this point (aside from holding out hope that it will show up, as graded, any...day...now...).

• I've tried phoning him through his ebay "contact details" but there's never any answer.... If he's moved at the start of the year then chances are he never updated it to his new no. methinks....

Won about a month ago - I think the last round as I've been watching and haven't notice anything else he's put up.

mr.vp2005's latest round of auctions...

• he was friendly and prompt to reply to my emails.

oh yeah, when i sent reminder emails during the 4 month wait, kevin did not reply. i think the body count is up to 7 or 8 guys in this thread.

• Won about a month ago - I think the last round as I've been watching and haven't notice anything else he's put up.

is this k too?

as well as idrinkjazz?

any other monikers y'all know of?

Won about a month ago - I think the last round as I've been watching and haven't notice anything else he's put up.

is this k too?

as well as idrinkjazz?

any other monikers y'all know of?

No, this is somebody else. The connection in this thread being (another) questionable seller from Canada.