Shouldn't there be a 2012 beat thread by now?

CherChezLaPLANCherChezLaPLAN 340 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central

Please share some of your music...it's kinda the only reason I still come here.

Comments

• JATXJATX 258 Posts

How do I post youtube videos?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    i believe there is one already, but i cant seem to find it.....i was quite sure someone created one though...

• Yo ChezChez that beat is crazy!!

• Heres a 90s style beat I made a few months ago:

and a beat comprised only of the stock sounds and synths of logic. Some people hate it, some love it:

• CherChezLaPLAN said:

very nice, I really dig the drums and the whole vibe to the song.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    CherChezLaPLAN said:

Dug it. Good stuff.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    nice joints yall. chez really liking that sound you are workin.

got a cut from the vaults i threw up on soundcloud yesterday. got a few others up as well.

i have a new album coming out in the next couple months. id put a couple instrumentals up but havent got them back from mastering yet.
    speakin of which, if yall want to have your shit mastered lovely, get at thes one. im very appreciative for the work he did on my project and cant recommend him enough.

easy

• bobtheorange said:
    and a beat comprised only of the stock sounds and synths of logic. Some people hate it, some love it:

I think it's awesome. I like it a lot.

• johnblackjohnblack 147 Posts

• StringsStrings 82 Posts
    CherChezLaPLAN said:

I need to listen to this outdoors! Download link?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Produced by ya boy.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    dang....tried to find the 2012 thread but couldnt find it anywhere...so i'll dump this here

recorded a while back (8 months ago or so) uploaded it and figured i would post it

just a beat i made to freestyle or scratch over, simple beat and sample

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    CherChezLaPLAN said:

This is 5:40am only car on the FDR drive while sun is coming up good.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Lumin said:
    nice joints yall. chez really liking that sound you are workin.

got a cut from the vaults i threw up on soundcloud yesterday. got a few others up as well.

i have a new album coming out in the next couple months. id put a couple instrumentals up but havent got them back from mastering yet.
    speakin of which, if yall want to have your shit mastered lovely, get at thes one. im very appreciative for the work he did on my project and cant recommend him enough.

easy

If this was on vinyl I would cop it.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    TheGooch said:
    CherChezLaPLAN said:

This is 5:40am only car on the FDR drive while sun is coming up good.

I like that.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I worked my ass off trying to sell beats from '04 to '08; quit jobs to hit the studio for a month straight, contemplated signing egregiously bad production deals, gave out hundreds of beat tapes, interned in studios, mixed countless horrible records, etc. Nothing. In early '08, I got involved in a totally different gig, and put production on hold. The gig ended up turning into something cool, and at this point, I haven't made a beat in 2-3 years.

Over the last 8 months, 2 different people randomly got back in touch about beat CD's I gave them back then, and have proceeded to release the tracks. Totally bizarre and awesome to finally have some music released after all these years.

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    Not a beat so much but a re-edit type thing

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    A remix I did.

• first few beats on my soundcloud are current and the YouTube is a beat I made in late

http://m.soundcloud.com/tracks/search?q=flexunger

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    These are some new things I'm working on. The first samples bjork. The second samples a bass tone from Apocalypse Now.

I am always humbled by the talent on the strut.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    CherChezLaPLAN said:

Really great track, Plan. Just wanted to say that i often want to (and do) listen to this.

• EkiMEkiM 40 Posts

some beats that i've made over the past couple of months. ( i've posted these in the put your music where your ... thread as well. hope it's no biggie )

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

a quick 2 hour remix thingy i knocked up

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    the_dL said:

a quick 2 hour remix thingy i knocked up

A 2 hour Blahzay Blahzay remix!? Sacre bleu. That's a lot of blahzay.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Controller_7 said:

A 2 hour Blahzay Blahzay remix!? Sacre bleu. That's a lot of blahzay.
    Its called the extended extra long play edit

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts