TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• agreed on Terry, WASTEMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

/topicplurality so what did britstrut make of the zomby plagiarism row then?

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Ulysses31nicholas said:
    agreed on Terry, WASTEMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm still amused by his complete over reaction to the suggestion his dad was Nigel Kennedy.

He did completely jack that guys track, I considered him a bit of 'loveable rogue' anyway so will continue to ride for his music to some extent.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah feel sorry for the guy (though sounds like he's now getting credit on it) but, that apart, I find Zomby's naughty antics far too amusing to ever take umbrage. I also suspect he just takes a more blatant approach to an activity which is no doubt pretty common.

• lols paul, yeah slack was hilarious with that remark. James Blakes dad is geezer out of Colosseum so im intrigued as to who zomby's is/was.

im with you too junior, dude is hilarious.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    magpaul said:

He did completely jack that guys track, I considered him a bit of 'loveable rogue' anyway so will continue to ride for his music to some extent.

This. Unless every track he's ever produced is somebody else's (which I doubt), the positives from the music he makes more than outweighs any bad vibes from the persona. Him being a cnut somehow adds to it all in a way.

Can somebody make one of these for Walcott? R1 (sprint) jammed down, all the buttons, but no directional controllers.

• Ulysses31nicholas said:

funny.

his insistence that he wasn't bothered by it was belied by the fact he spent about 12 hours straight banging on about it on twitter.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i wish it was some throwaway zomby track and not that one though

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Dude seems like a massive drama magnet. He must be really quite tiresome.

He needs a visit from Super Nanny or one of the self help tv vigilantes.

PatrickCrazy said:
    i wish it was some throwaway zomby track and not that one though

Fuck it, I've got the thing on 10" vinyl - this shit might make it a collector's item! I want more drama!

Duderonomy said:

Can somebody make one of these for Walcott? R1 (sprint) jammed down, all the buttons, but no directional controllers.

Ha ha ha. I feel like there's a website with variations on this waiting to happen for anyone with a modicum of self motivation.

Ulysses31nicholas said:
    im intrigued as to who zombys is

• not sure what to make of this since it does appear in the daily mail...

right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

^ self awareness fail from the Daily Heil.

FA pulls it's finger out of it's arse

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Tevez: Would you have him back? One man's freedom figher, another man's 73rr0r157 etc...

I say yes. He's a grafter regardless of whatever is going on off the pitch.

• J i m s t e r said:
    Tevez: Would you have him back? One man's freedom figher, another man's 73rr0r157 etc...

I say yes. He's a grafter regardless of whatever is going on off the pitch.

Isn't much of the problem surrounding Tevez a result of his involvement with Kia Joorabchian? Players sulk and have gripes with managers all the time, but it seems that the various advisers and representatives in this case enjoy shit stirring.

I would happily have Tevez at Arsenal if the circus surrounding him would just fuck off.

Personally I wouldn't go near him. If he got his management situation sorted out then sure as he's undoubtedly a great talent but I just think the amount of shit he stirs > the qualities he brings to the pitch. You can only have so many troublemakers at a club and I think Citeh have their fill there already.

As neil says, he's obviously getting bad advice on a daily basis (who the hell would come out and say the shit he has the same day he's making his much publicised return to the club?) and I don't see it ending happily.

However, if you're just looking at it from a selling on prospect then getting a decent performance out of him for the rest of the season is definitely worth it.

Tevez has always given his best, at Westham, UTD, and Citeh, so it does sound like the agent is stirring. Shame, as he's a great player.

Henry to score against Milan? Or will he not turn up as it's a big game?

Jimster, what's that current avatar? Nuke waste related?

Duderonomy said:
    Tevez has always given his best, at Westham, UTD, and Citeh, so it does sound like the agent is stirring. Shame, as he's a great player.

Henry to score against Milan? Or will he not turn up as it's a big game?

Jimster, what's that current avatar? Nuke waste related?

When City bought Tevez, they paid for complete control of his contract, not the deal that Kia Yorbitchin was benefitting from at previous ports-of-call. I had hoped it would include a nice golden f*ck-off to Kia but alas, he's hanging around like some Machiavellian pilot-fish, or celeb-lingering drug-dealer. It does appear, doe, that Kia's legal teeth are much less blunt - The fact that Tevez has had to come back and is, according to Kia, about to say whatever it takes to get him back on the pitch, must make him wince. Good.

I hope El Apache has learned an expensive lesson and just knuckles the f*ck down, and give the "YOU MUST DEAL." message to his entire domestic entourage. He's a game changer and until Super Mario keeps a lid on his temper, we need him.

Avatar is the three barrels that not even Jaws could escape.

A pictorial tribute to a line James threw into the Whitney thread. I often use the three barrel metaphor for a man with the domestic trifecta (thanks James) of mortgage, wife and kids. Man going nowhere with them in tow.

[It's OK as I am such a man]

J i m s t e r said:

^Gotcha^. Am currently feeling more like the boat, but blind to whether I'm rudderless or without a paddle. Still, winter's steadily lifting and there's a good breeze blowing.

Young Ones-R: after being kept awake til 3am by the sounds of Bessie Smith (sorry, not my bag) and numerous single hombres drinking beer downstairs, woke up late for work, enter bathroom to find still-drunk landlord asleep on the floor, and totally immovable. Next time my aim will be like Walcott instead of Van Percy.
    Is this sh*t character building?

edit: this is a pretty good read for anyone who was watching that night. 8 seconds!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    The Merimen won't like this. So I'm posting it just for us Brits in da Brit thread. Ain't I kind

Okem said:
    The Merimen won't like this. So I'm posting it just for us Brits in da Brit thread. Ain't I kind

The teacher is good, I LOL'd.

Arsenal failed to turn up on Wednesday. Van Percy is definitely moving on in the summer, you could see it in his face when the third goal went in. SMH.

Shame as he's the last world class player we have.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I read somewhere that the Fat Russian has uped his stake in the club to above 30%, in an attempt to force himself onto the board. So maybe he'll demand action. Maybe in a moment of madness he'll decide to buy us some new players as a tax right off. One can dream.

Okem said:
    One can dream.

The most poignant thing that was said on Wednesday night (from the tv commentators) was that this time last year Arsenal were beating the greatest team in the history of football 2-1 at the Emirates. Sure, they had more possession and more shots on goal, but the longer that game went on, the stronger we were, and I think we'd have scored another before they would've.

In 12 months the team has been asset stripped and shorn of confidence. Investment should've been made last summer and the team could've been progressing instead of regressing. When Wenger leaves (and I'm not calling for it), I hope there isn't some gagging order put on him a la Capello as I'd really like to know if his hands were tied by the board or if he really is just stubborn.
    His persistence with Walcott ahead of Oxo-Chamberpot is baffling.

• Duderonomy said:
    Okem said:
    One can dream.

The most poignant thing that was said on Wednesday night (from the tv commentators) was that this time last year Arsenal were beating the greatest team in the history of football 2-1 at the Emirates.

As Jacob Steinberg wrote after the Milan match: This time last year, Arsenal beat Barcelona. They had Fabregas, Nasri and Wilshere. Today, they had Ramsey, Rosicky and Arteta.

And speaking of the baffling persistence with Theo, read Eboue's comments after the match:

"For me personally Boss should start benching Theo. He needs to start playing Gervihno and Alex Ox."

and:

"If Theo wants to Run, Let him go and run on the TreadMill... He hasnt paid back the investement wenger made in him. Am ashamed. sorry Theo"

He pulls no punches: https://twitter.com/#!/TheRealEboue

Eboue was a comedian, but even though he had all of the approach play he always went to pieces once he got within shooting range. Glad his tweets seem more on target.

More Eboue:

"As for sagna and Gibbs, i cant blame you guys , you only juts got back into the game. Please guys, eat more fufu to stay strong."

Bedroom advice?!?!
    Eboue is funny as, glad to see he's also honest.

Luiz suarez contribution on the game so far was not shaking hands.. racist fool.. he can shake my ass next time he sees me..

LOL.

• good effort cardiff city!

peace, stein. . .

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Dudes looked so tired at the end. So many times in the last 15 mins of extra time I wanted to throw my shoe at the screen.

I wish Liverpool would use Kuyt earlier.

Go Reds!

It was a good final. The penalties were terrible. I couldn't help but compare them to the African Cup Of Nations penalties - the African players buried their spot-kicks with ease while Cardiff & Liverpool players seemed desparate to do anything but score.

But really, this weekend was about the [strike]numpty[/strike] BEAST Walcott, and Rosicknote finally putting in a performance worthy of the shirt.
    Maybe we will manage top 4.

I wept a single salinous tear as I thought Arry's gang would turn you over and even sold RvP.

Gah.

Did Oxfam Chamberpot get on the pitch? I've not seen MOTD yet.