TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    City need 2 years of the same faces before they can think about Europe. After watching them be shit for the last 20-odd years, it's no biggie to wait.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Patience? I'm gutted we're not winning the quadruple every single season.

Remember this feeling.

You will long for it after the everlasting Citeh Dynasty manifests ;)

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    As only euromang appreciate the old rapz (or so it seems?), poasting this here

The cuts could be better, but that's my only crit. Loving the simple vibe.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man black mirror finale was so good

Brian said:
    man black mirror finale was so good

Sh*t, forgot it was on - going to watch it on the internet tonight. No spoilers please!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16255972

Virgin Media's electronic programme guide's filter has gone into overdrive.

Over recent days, subscribers to the firm's TV and radio services have been offered the highlights of the "Manchester City v A***nal" game and "Jarvis C**ker's Sunday Service".

Meanwhile, movie lovers could tune into The 39 Steps, a "Hitchc**k remake".

In a statement, a Virgin Media spokeswoman said: "The altered titles have been swiftly an*lysed and we're fixing any remaining glitches."

The firm blamed an "overzealous profanity checker" for the fault.

Subscribers have been posting screenshots of the mistakes on Twitter.

Other examples include the Will Smith movie "Hanc**k", the panel show "Never Mind the Buzzc**ks" and the The Bleak Old Shop Of Stuff, a "Charles D***ens" spoof.

Suarez. Scapegoat Y or N?

"Y".

J i m s t e r said:
    Suarez. Scapegoat Y or N?

"Y".

Terry. Racist cnut Y or N?

"Y"

Will the FA do anything similar to him?

The answer is in their name.

Who's making false claims now?!

BAN

Paul said:
    Who's making false claims now?!

BAN

So you believe the "I was only telling him I didn't call him a **************"?

C'mon son :-P

I didn't mean that cunt JT. He can get banned as well.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Talking of c*nts. Who'd thought little Micky Owen was such a bastard.

• Dalglish and the team all wearing t-shirts with Suarez's image on it before the game (including Suarez himself), a bit childish and embarrassing.

Also, did anyone else forget a new FPL gameweek was starting yesterday? I did and it has fucked me up in my bid to overthrow Chizzle.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Shears said:
    Dalglish and the team all wearing t-shirts with Suarez's image on it before the game (including Suarez himself), a bit childish and embarrassing.

Also, did anyone else forget a new FPL gameweek was starting yesterday? I did and it has fucked me up in my bid to overthrow Chizzle.

The whole thing's embarrassing, and only goes to show how utterly fucking backward football is. Some of the clutching at straws and general dissembling that's gone on has had me wondering how come the Black & White Minstrel Show isn't still on TV. On one hand I think Evra's a tool for saying he doesn't think Suarez is a racist in one breath, and in the other taking action that ensures Suarez will carry that stigma around with him for the remainder of his career. But on the other hand, why should he or anyone else have to keep laughing that shit off?

As for all those shithouses circulating that "This Is Klanfield" picture...well, we haven't forgotten what you all called us when we signed John Barnes.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Wiley on Celebrity Big Brother? Could be a carcrash, could be briliant TV. I might even watch it.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i've got a feeling this newcastle-liverpool fixture will be a great game
    i feel bad for reds schedule during suarez's absence especially with the bonus game

also if stars align i am thinking PSG could develop
    Ancelotti reunited with kaka, pato, malouda along with becks'n'em could be dangerous and league1 would have a new top dog

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    pcmr said:
    i've got a feeling this newcastle-liverpool fixture will be a great game
    i feel bad for reds schedule during suarez's absence especially with the bonus game

also if stars align i am thinking PSG could develop
    Ancelotti reunited with kaka, pato, malouda along with becks'n'em could be dangerous and league1 would have a new top dog

thankfully had a half day at work, so getting to watch the Scouse play (and hoping they lose). Tiote is a very good player imho.

PSG are gonna be the new schitt. In fact, once money flushes into League One, i would not be surprised if lots of players start flocking to that league. why freeze your ass off in Newcastle if you can get paid in Marsielle and play against good talent and in the CL. Qatar money aint no joke, and I suspect they will be the nouvaeu rich Chelsea/Citeh come here in 3 years. Eto'o probably wishing he held out and didn't end up in butt-ass Russia.

MORE importantly, the God himself about to return to Arsenal? Love the dude, but kinda tired of the "band-aid" approach AW does during the winter transfer season. Saw Titi about a year ago for Redbulls here in the states, and watch him on the teevee when i can. He still has the talent, but I'd much rather the team keep an eye out for an honest to god #9 (eduardo-esque preferably).

• jlee said:
    MORE importantly, the God himself about to return to Arsenal? Love the dude, but kinda tired of the "band-aid" approach AW does during the winter transfer season. Saw Titi about a year ago for Redbulls here in the states, and watch him on the teevee when i can. He still has the talent, but I'd much rather the team keep an eye out for an honest to god #9 (eduardo-esque preferably).

Agree with all of that.

But even past his prime he has to be better than Chamakh, Gervinho or Bendtner?

I loved Henry. Gave us some great moments, lots of goals, yadda yadda, but nobody ever goes back to work somewhere they've left. It would be wrong, and awkward. For that reason alone, I think it's a dumb move.

Well, really it's because I read something in the paper that suggested Henry & Van Percy do not get on, and right now I don't want to see anything take Van Percy out of the zone. And he's deep, deep in it. Nabbing Shearer's season goal scoring record would be great, but propelling Arsenal into the top 4 would be better.

Oxlade has to get regular starts once Gervinho goes to ACN. Sell Arshavin. Free up the wage bill to actually sign somebody decent!

Happy 70th / Happy New Year

J i m s t e r said:
    Happy 70th / Happy New Year

:beerbang:

Shearer will be a smug git on MOTD tonight.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    You've all probably seen this on you facebok or twitter feed

Stephen Lawrence murder: Dobson and Norris found guilty - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16347953

Now why couldn't they have done that 18 years ago?

It's strange, but hell, justice at last I guess.

If it took that long to convict a couple of racist thugs, how long would it take to successfully prosecute the police for that guy who died after the cops stood on his neck laughing?

• Happy new year lads!

Lawrence result is a good start to the year, felt really upset watching his father Neville on c4 news just now, what an utter shambles the process was. Lots of different dimensions as to why but can't help but feel that one of the defendants being the son of a rich gangster who bribed police officers might have played a part. Just sickening story really but hopefully some good will come of it in the long run. Words cannot describe some of the scum we have living in this country.

Paul is still blocking my PMs, so could somebody send him that link?

Shiiit. I wrecked my account when the redesign happened hence why no avatar/PMs.

Probably a sign I should start a new one.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Paul is still blocking my PMs, so could somebody send him that link?

Ok that's odd. I was just chuckling to myself about him still blocking you and was all ready to make some sarcy remark about transport gang war or something equally as uninspiring but I can't send him anything either. Get an error that his username doesn't exist. Tried Chizzle instead which also doesn't work so not sure what's going on there.

Edit: Ah mystery solved. Disappointing lack of drama.