Good Riddance, Frankie

discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
edited November 2011 in Strut Central
Until he comes back next week. :ehhx2:

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Bout time...and hopefully it was the IP address that got banned and not just the user name. Otherwise, he will be back in about 10 minutes and counting...

• i must have missed it, what did he do this time to precipitate the ban hammer?

• leonleon 883 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i must have missed it, what did he do this time to precipitate the ban hammer?

Rumours are Frankie had to do some time.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Bout time...and hopefully it was the IP address that got banned and not just the user name. Otherwise, he will be back in about 10 minutes and counting...

The dude uses a proxy server.

Just going to keep deleting his account until he gets a clue.

• bets on his next poorly crafted alias?

David_Cop-a-Feel?
    Trilly_Crystal?
    NickDrakonian?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    RAJ said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Thank you, Raj. As you know, he was really dragging the forum down.

vintageinfants said:
    bets on his next poorly crafted alias?

David_Cop-a-Feel?
    Trilly_Crystal?
    NickDrakonian?

Bobby Smegma

• RAJ said:
    HarveyCanal said:

wait a minute here...

this guy has been banned multiple times before and keeps coming back? WHY?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    edith head said:
    RAJ said:
    HarveyCanal said:

wait a minute here...

this guy has been banned multiple times before and keeps coming back? WHY?

• crabmongerfunk said:

Just the mere fact that he was around...

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Christmas comes early!

That guy was a parasite--just sucked the energy out of this place. Worst Strut troll ever. Thanks for tossing him, Raj.

Kindly,
    parallax

• So far this is my favorite part of the site redesign

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    For my part I will try to learn to drop it.
    I apologize for often giving him the attention he so desperately wanted.

• herbacios tweed said:
    So far this is my favorite part of the site redesign

its the new streamlined strut

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Great news.

• Reynaldo said:
    Great news.

will you make a new entry on SoulstrutBannedMe?

• crabmongerfunk said:

I'm guessing it's the thread he started this morning wherein he invited other Strutters to entertain him with tales of their stints in jail (he'd never been himself, as he was quick to point out).

He was perplexed when some here found this in poor taste, and then deleted his posts as though he had never brought it up.

Or it was the cumulative massive steaming dump he had taken on thread after thread here.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    He was that LarryMoe clown right?

I remember banning that idiot when he first made the jump from Waxidermy - only to have him reappear like a rash.

Thank god you are on the case RAJ: he really was bringing this place down.

• This is from Soulstrut:

"Dude showed up here precisely on the morning after politics threads were banned on waxidermy (primarily because *he* couldn't behave himself) and he proceeded to display poor internet behavior here. Nobody has a god given right to post here, or on any website. The guy had bragged in the past about being banned from other boards. It's his shtick. People here weren't into it, so off he went. He does the same shit on tons of blogs and boards every day (just google his handle) so I'm sure he's already moved on.

This isn't a democracy. If people don't like it, don't let the door hit ya.

Seriously wtf. It's no wonder this site honks so greatly these days. Dudes don't talk about why Bambouche (standing in front of me, right now) isn't posting no more but some asshat who racked up several hundred terrible posts in 48 hours gets people questioning the intergrity of the site. Whatever.

Dude should've been banned for his sandbox-level namecalling alone. Shit wasn't even CLOSE to funny. "

I didn't start posting on Soulstrut the day after political posts were banned here - it was more like a week. I don't "do the same shit on tons of blogs and boards every day." Over the years I've posted in many places, sure.

In some I've been banned. In some places it's very easy to get banned.

But one thing I like to say is that I do my best not to be a blatant liar, and I can't say the same foe Sklute/Johnny Paycheck. He is simply a liar, and a willful one. I understand emphasizing one side of the facts to win an argument. Flat out lies are another thing entirely, and Sklute is a liar.

I also like the bit about how Bambouche "isn't posting no more." Not just a liar, but dogshit grammar to boot.

I'd also like to point out that I did the "sandbox level namecalling" thing at Soulstrut only in response to idiots calling me "motherfucka" and "dumb-ass" first. I knew certain dingleberries would be going at me as soon as I started posting there, and planned accordingly.

And the quote from Sklute/JP above is from Soulstrut AFTER I was banned. It's not just a pile of lies - it's also a display of pure gutlessness, since he knows I can't reply there. So I'm answering it here. This is what Sklute is. I'd send him an IM but he quite pointedly won't answer them, because he has no spine.

this was 2 years ago

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    fuck, who am i going to troll on here now?

• yeah forget it already. still, I have to rep this one more time, such an elegant evisceration:

skel said:
    Looking at the positives, clearly dude is very intelligent, knowledgeable and able to articulate his opinions.

On the negative side, dude is also unable to throw off the little spats, setbacks and contretemps that are inevitable on-line without being consumed by the urge to demonstrate he will not be bested. The constant post-ban returns are prime evidence that the man is incapable of accepting that there are aspects of his personality that mitigate against whatever kind of inclusion he is seeking.

What we get is a portrayal of a beta-grade personality with a null record collection intent on being the alpha male dominant; malevolence powered by a tide of testosterone, bolstered by a profound need to tend his harbour-full of grudges, emboldened by the cocoon of safety offered by remote keyboard quasi-anonimity.

The recurring 'chuckles' motif, especially at times of trivial conflict, is particularly compelling. I suspect there have not been a lot of these in Frankie's life.

Saba is a dude who, whatever his faults, is at the very least a deep contributor of music nous here, and always capable of moments of inspirational chutzpah and the killer put-down.
    Ditto Kala, Dolo..... The grit in the oyster that seeds the pearl.

At the moment, Frankie is just grit. There is no redeeming feature. No insights offered in aid of our communal pursuit of the sharing and comprehension of music. No discernible evidence for anything resembling a desire to interact with other humans in an empathetic way.

Let's have a Therapy Heatrocks for the man. Anger management classes, a 'tell us about your childhood' session with the full 'Austrian dude with half-moon specs and goatee' set-up, maybe some life coaching. A colonic irrigation of the mind.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    One of only two people on here I've ever felt the need to use the "ignore" function on. Seriously, people, it makes a big difference.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Until he comes back [del]next week.[/del] 22 hours later :ehhx2:

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/strutter/11771/

Until he comes back [del]next week.[/del] 22 hours later :ehhx2:

Keep this thread open to report his aliases. I will continue to ban this fucker.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't have an opinion on whether or not he should be banned, but I find the psychology behind someone who keeps coming back into a place he is clearly not welcome FASCINATING.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• bassie said:
    I don't have an opinion on whether or not he should be banned, but I find the psychology behind someone who keeps coming back into a place he is clearly not welcome FASCINATING.

me too... i can't wrap my head around that now that i know the history.

• edith head said:
    bassie said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder

• edith head said:
    bassie said:

The funny part is that his writing style never changes, so his identity is fairly easy to detect. Doesn't take much Sherlocking to determine that the former Moe Larry Jesus is making another comeback.