KICKS..........

1121314151618»

Comments

• batmon said:
    Horseleech said:
    Ugh. I have been buying Adidas Sambas for years and now they have redesigned them and I am not happy.

The tongue is much smaller and the heel is higher, both of which make sockless wearing a lot less comfortable, but the worst is that they squeak noticeably when I walk. I have worn them for four or five days (including hours of soccer with my godson) and it hasn't gone away.

I'll panic if I have to find a new go-to sneaker.

I would check Ebay for some 'older' versions. Vintage.

adidas did the same with Stan Smith, Rod Laver and The Superstar. Its fucked up.

yeah they ruined stan smiths, i bought a new pair recently and it just aint the same...........

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    batmon said:
    Horseleech said:
    Ugh. I have been buying Adidas Sambas for years and now they have redesigned them and I am not happy.

The tongue is much smaller and the heel is higher, both of which make sockless wearing a lot less comfortable, but the worst is that they squeak noticeably when I walk. I have worn them for four or five days (including hours of soccer with my godson) and it hasn't gone away.

adidas did the same with Stan Smith, Rod Laver and The Superstar. Its fucked up.

ad Gazelles

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    the_dL said:
    batmon said:
    Horseleech said:

ad Gazelles

adidas have been fucking up all their classics for awhile. their superstars are horrible, with the puffy tongue, nylon inner and gross outer leather. the gazelles are just as bad. ack!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What i find weird is when i go to the adidas website they are still using the 80s B-Boy motif to sell products.

That Run-DMC shit is fuckin dead. Cats dont dress like that.

Some nice kicks, jeans, and a jacket....cool. But this whole Kangol, name belt, gold chain, whole sweatsuit, technique 1200s, graffitti signature is dead. Its like some pirate costume steez at this point.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    batmon said:
    What i find weird is when i go to the adidas website they are still using the 80s B-Boy motif to sell products.

Some nice kicks, jeans, and a jacket....cool. But this whole Kangol, name belt, gold chain, whole sweatsuit, technique 1200s, graffitti signature is dead. Its like some pirate costume steez at this point.

its called hip hop and it is huge in europe, get familiar

• the_dL said:

:comedy_gold:

the_dL said:
    batmon said:

its funnyy cause young kids that are doing retro hip hop styles nowadays in new york, are doin an amalgamation of 90/80s and that rundmc/zulunation/breakdancer look doesnt even figure into it. they are mining the latter flattop 80s and fresh prince nineties.

• I've got too many sneakers.

AndreBreton said:
    I've got too many sneakers.

Fuck outta here

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    batmon said:

I guess you haven't caught "Jersey Shore" lately.

• batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

Fuck outta here

Nope. Taste my swag.

• The_Non said:
    batmon said:

I guess you haven't caught "Jersey Shore" lately.

Barometer of fashion.

:the_mack:

• batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

Fuck outta here

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You guys got any go-to casual sneakers?

All I got are Kobes and Lebrons, and I'm looking to get these.

• Yeah I'm going to have to copp these tomorrow if there are any left.

exciting

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    picked up these

none of the new releases (melo/kobe/paul/wade) look all that interesting. prolly wait till conchords and chicago x's come out during the winter.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Picked both these up yesterday:

Converse x Dr. Romanelli x Popeye

Vans Nordic Chukka

• Supreme x Clarks

AndreBreton said:

Supreme x Clarks

• KOPF'd

i have a robust collection of das chucks. sue me.

• batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

Supreme x Clarks

Sue me!!!!!!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

bought a pair of gray suede clark's a couple weeks ago

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Hi - Can you please tell me good stores for sneakers in Manahattan and Brooklyn? I'm staying by Fulton St Mall, so I got that place covered. I need good women's and kids' selections please. I'll take chains and boutiques.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    AndreBreton said:

Supreme x Clarks

These are nice.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    A Complete Guide to Jerry Seinfeld's Nike's

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/04/seinfeld-nikes/

earthtone death