KICKS..........

Comments

• jyrijyri 24 Posts

Bought these Simple Shoes Sno Tire's recently.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts

$30 each on ebay last week

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Gettin' prepped for FALL steez.

Yeah, the actual shoe isnt all that but the hype and history is huge. Kids are gonna flip for these.
    Shit will probably be hard to cop and expensive as hell.

• batmon said:
    Yeah, the actual shoe isnt all that but the hype and history is huge. Kids are gonna flip for these.

i want them bad (nostalgia related), but have a feeling it will take DEEP pockets to get a pair

cookbook said:
    batmon said:

i want them bad (nostalgia related), but have a feeling it will take DEEP pockets to get a pair

I imagine the price and availability being around what The Air Jeezy/ Kanye West were.

I rock some far out and 'ugly' joints but i just dont see how you can freak them.
    Yes they are a conversation piece/ head turner but they look like Elf boots.

Nice colorway though.

• if you buy a pair you might as well tattoo NIKE on your forehead too. it's gimmmick-ey not nostalgic.

keithvanhorn said:
    if you buy a pair you might as well tattoo NIKE on your forehead too. it's gimmmick-ey not nostalgic.

Im no Back To The Future fan but a gang of kids treat it like Star Wars of the 80's.

Nike did make the OGs and they have been one of the most sought after raers for a minute.
    Like 2 prototypes or somethin like that.

I cant hatt on the hype.

• I'd definitely rock 'em, provided I can get my hands on a pair.

Also, what Batmon said.

"Michael J. Fox of Marty McFly fame will be appearing tonight on David Letterman???s The Late Show at 11:30 PM EST, the same time Nike kicks off the ???It???s About Time??? event in LA. We expect a Nike Air Mag related announcement and we can only hope he wears that outfit. Tune in tonight."

• should've waited 4 more years to release these joints. lazy, lazy marketing.

• They did the hyperdunk mcflys a few years ago. Same thing with a modern look

• anyone got six beans they want to lend me? i'm good for it. i'll leave my shoes with you man.

keithvanhorn said:

now that i really see them from that angle im just not ready for them.

aquasocks hightops.

they would look cute on a girl

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Money is going to a worthy cause IMO.

But still missing the real...

• vintageinfants said:

should've waited 4 more years to release these joints. lazy, lazy marketing.

I couldn't agree more, just hold off and then BOOM marketing scorched earth in 2015, re-release tie-ins...merch madness. Seriously, who are the ad wizards who decided now was the right time?

rootlesscosmo said:
    vintageinfants said:

should've waited 4 more years to release these joints. lazy, lazy marketing.

I couldn't agree more, just hold off and then BOOM marketing scorched earth in 2015, re-release tie-ins...merch madness. Seriously, who are the ad wizards who decided now was the right time?

Parkinsons Disease suits.

• http://nikemag.ebay.com/shoes

i've heard a few pairs have already gone for 40k+

i didnt know they were that limited......smh

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I don't get it. And I love sneakers.

asstro said:
    I don't get it. And I love sneakers.

its no different from records.

Shit could be some raer that finally got re-issued in a deluxe limited edition signed and numbered digital included triple foldout gateway jacket in a glow in the dark plastic slipcover w/ nude foldout poster of Jessica Alba & Christina Hendricks endorsed/promoted by Val Kilmer as Chris Knight from Real Genuis.

The concept can outweight the actual music/sneakers.

• Feelin' these (gasp!) earthtone ZX500's:

• File under: WTF

...the Filabees

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Ugh. I have been buying Adidas Sambas for years and now they have redesigned them and I am not happy.

The tongue is much smaller and the heel is higher, both of which make sockless wearing a lot less comfortable, but the worst is that they squeak noticeably when I walk. I have worn them for four or five days (including hours of soccer with my godson) and it hasn't gone away.

I'll panic if I have to find a new go-to sneaker.

Horseleech said:
    Ugh. I have been buying Adidas Sambas for years and now they have redesigned them and I am not happy.

The tongue is much smaller and the heel is higher, both of which make sockless wearing a lot less comfortable, but the worst is that they squeak noticeably when I walk. I have worn them for four or five days (including hours of soccer with my godson) and it hasn't gone away.

I'll panic if I have to find a new go-to sneaker.

I would check Ebay for some 'older' versions. Vintage.

adidas did the same with Stan Smith, Rod Laver and The Superstar. Its fucked up.