KICKS..........

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

the_dL said:
    havent seen any pics, did they pull them off? most of the nintendo colabs i have seen have been :talib:

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts

just got a pair of these back on the 3rd, the reissue came on the 4th and i was able to score a pair the day before, i had the same pair back in the late 80's and i turned them down when they came up on reissue years ago.

been rocking these for a year now, Plaid Halfshells

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Feelin' these:

Fall steez

• Herm said:
    Feelin' these:

Wow.
    Where are these at?

• badder_than_evil said:
    Herm said:
    Feelin' these:

Wow.
    Where are these at?
    They're a fall/winter release so maybe not in stores for a few months

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

just got a pair of these back on the 3rd, the reissue came on the 4th and i was able to score a pair the day before, i had the same pair back in the late 80's and i turned them down when they came up on reissue years ago.

been rocking these for a year now, Plaid Halfshells

i have only ever had one pair of jordans and they were those bad boys. i still remember them as being possibly one of the most comfortable pair of shoes i have ever owned.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

nubuck paul smith joints

:get_on_my_level:

In the summer time?

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    hell yeah they're breezier than those clumpy retro joints - hella comfy leather insides

Theres a Heels Thread if you wanna discuss shoes.

copped

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    been rocking these

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    any joints worth copping for $50 or less?
    plaese to post. thanks.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    has this ever happened to your beloved old rod laver's?!?!!

just suddenly distengrated? and never mind the dead cricket wings that's another story

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    has this ever happened to your beloved old rod laver's?!?!!

just suddenly distengrated? and never mind the dead cricket wings that's another story

Not that bad, but the Laver soles break up, more to do with age than wear I think. Like you know when you find styrofoam that has been floating in the ocean for a while.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I've had a few pairs of old Adidas' where the soles went crumbly like that, the soft foamier rubber just doesn't age the way the hard rubber Superstar type soles do. I just had to toss an otherwise beautiful pair of Torsion Hi b-ball kicks from the late 80's because of it, broke my heart.

On a happier note I just bought a pair of Prestos for the first time in many years, forgot how amazingly comfy these things are. Only $59 too...

I just got the blue pair of those Prestos. I was gonna get the black but I just saw some new NEW ones today that are black, grey and crimson and I'll probably get those instead.

august

Herm said:
    I just got the blue pair of those Prestos. I was gonna get the black but I just saw some new NEW ones today that are black, grey and crimson and I'll probably get those instead.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the_dL said:

not my favorite trainer ever, but pretty close. Jordan brand has been solid lately!

jordan brand? aren't these bo jacksons?

Those are Air Trainer II SC, one of the many shoes Bo Jackson wore. I'm waiting for the Infrared version of those to come out, samples have been seen but no official release date yet.

Did you guys see that Jordan Brand has announced a price increase for the Concord XI retro release? Retail is going to be $180. That shit is nuts, I wasn't about to buy those anyway, but the idea of $180 retail on those is almost beyond comprehension.

asstro said:

Did you guys see that Jordan Brand has announced a price increase for the Concord XI retro release? Retail is going to be $180. That shit is nuts, I wasn't about to buy those anyway, but the idea of $180 retail on those is almost beyond comprehension.

200 for GOATS is worth it.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    batmon said:
    asstro said:

200 for GOATS is worth it.

try and find a legit pair of XI on ebay for under 200. they are just pricing up to demand.

I know what the resale market is for them, it just seems crazy that the retail price isn't that far off anymore. I'm not a Jordan collector so it doesn't affect me, but it just seems nuts.

Earthtone SS stash steez.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

jordan brand? aren't these bo jacksons?

the jordan reference was for the green bean V's posted above the custom VI's

Are they Kevin Lyons Currents up the back there, also are the high boat shoes Ransom/Adidas?

Good to see Presto's getting some love again, such a comfortable shoe