golf strut

2»

Comments

• gareth said:
    YOU LEFT ALREADY???? THIS SHIT IS FUCKING CRAZY....

Yeah- I know, but the a/c and tv was calling- I live here so m house is pretty comfortable. Plus, when it really gets going towards the end it's easier to make sense of what's happening on tv then on the green (unless you parked it at the 18th early in the day...)

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    My goal was to nap during the masters.
    I did get a good snooze in, but that was some of the most exciting golf ever.

Tiger is so telegenic, great to watch. McElroy(?)'s melt down was epic. Everyone with a chance.
    Great fun.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    that was probably the best golf i've ever seen. sickening quality from about 8 players with a chance to win it.

i don't play much any more, but i did when i was younger. i'm a greenkeeper so i spend enough time on the damn course without wanting to stick around after and ruin my work.

• dirtydirty 93 Posts
    I'm pretty decent at tiger tiger woods on the wii

And I enjoy the Rare occasion I can roll one up go hit a public course but my golf game is more Golf Wang than anything. It's fun though.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I love golf! Great game. I suck though. If the weather holds up I will be playing tomorrow. My golfer name on Tiger Woods is Two-putt Shakur. Clever right?

• Any LA heads ever want to hit the greens with me holelr. I'm not the player i once was but i still love the game.

OG Carson golf hustle related.

• ketan said:
    ^ I used to be a caddy (Hamilton G&CC;) and a caterer (Heron Point) at golf courses...and let's just say that I appreciated the company of people who work at courses a lot more than some of the people who play there (Caddyshack-r).

Actually, I used to golf regularly for a few years as a teen but I was never really good and some of my friends were AMAZING (one of them was close to a scratch golfer)...so it was kind of a buzzkill.

yo son, that's my hood! not really, but i do all of my golfing in the milton/georgetown/oakville/niagara area. if you're still nearby, lets swang them thangs!

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    I do enjoy the whackstick and there are some great mountain courses out here. Banff Springs, Stewart Creek, Silvertip, Kananaskis, etc.

That Bandon trip is something thats been on my list for a minute...

• Options
    I had McIlroy getting 20-1, kid killed me on the last day. Also had Jim Furyk getting 60-1, but he wasn't a factor. Never noticed the odds on Schwartzel, probably paid a nice return though.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Sween said:
    McIlroy

Not singling him out, because I feel for dude, but it's nice to know that a pro can have a day like... well, basically all my days on the course. Y'know, that chin-down,tip-the-golfbag-into-the-pond moment is just a fluff away for them too.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    waiting in the cart before the first tee blocks at glencairn CC trying to get the first round of the year underway......it's been 5 months.

some serious whack-fuck golf is headed this way.

Saturday will be my first round...looking forward to breaking 110!

• Options
    HOLLAFAME said:
    Saturday will be my first round...looking forward to breaking 110!

Two rounds in for the year so far, and have a lot of good charity outings planned already for the summer. Should be a good season.

• Can anyone school me on some decent/affordable courses in LA? I'm out there on biz next week and got a free day to kill

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    My local course. Beautiful views and decent greens, but for the price, possibly one of the best deals on the whole west coast. Hidden gem for sure.

http://www.americangolf.com/ca/rancho-palos-verdes-los-verdes-golf-course

• whoa...looks amazing for $30-$40...I'm gonna have to hit that up, thanks!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

Twisted Dunes golf course, NJ

Here's a picture of my man Norm bringing it. Dude crushed me. Still had fun though

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I've had a handful of games this year, best is an 86. About to hit winter here so probably nothing again til next summer.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I averge about 90....

On the front 9

I play this way more

• ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORY.

dont choke kiddo.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    rory has bodied this golf course all week long. just almost had a hole in one! phenomenal. c'mon lad

• copped.

vintageinfants said:
    copped.

TITE

Puma is killin it with the golf steez lately

• Options
    HOLLAFAME said:
    vintageinfants said:
    copped.

TITE

Puma is killin it with the golf steez lately

Bubba Watson with the pink shafts, Rickie Fowler with the flat brim Puma caps (Augusta made him turn the hat around or take it off during a press conference, I forget which one) it's turning the links into a neon '80s video. I stopped at a spot to play 9 this morning and was turned away because a youth program was all over the course. 8 kids per hole, you'd think they were all backup dancers for Justin Bieber. It's funny to see, I get a kick out of it.

Copped.

Going for a Gambler next.

• Sween said:

Copped.

Going for a Gambler next.

fuck yeah. scotty cameron's are the ONLY putter.

• considering the cost of golf in my neighborhood is ridiculous [$80-$130 for anything worthwhile], i decided to leave the clubs up at the cottage. this course is a 5 minute drive from the spot and i played it ten or fifteen times this summer. got my deposit down for membership next year too.

[you can get on to this track for under $60 on a weekday btw]