Show me a dude with some fresh grown man styles

13»

Comments

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:

Its the shoes that make it work.

Was the speaker at my college graduation.

Awesome!

The guy was a legend.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Not sure if this was posted before - the write-ups are hilarious.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2009/08/qaddafi-slideshow200908#

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

batmon said:

Well done - 99% of it being that he's able to pull it off.

(side note - the woman on the right, her shoes and dress do not go well together at all. I love mixing things up, but those arts & crafts wedges do not work with that shiny cocktail kit.)

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    bassie said:
    batmon said:

Well done - 99% of it being that he's able to pull it off.

(side note - the woman on the right, her shoes and dress do not go well together at all. I love mixing things up, but those arts&crafts; wedges do not work with that shiny cocktail kit.)

I have those same wingtips. Florsheim x Duckie Brown. Haven't worn 'em yet though. Don't know if I have what it takes - confidence, nonchalantness (I don't think that's a word), BALLS, etc. - to rock 'em without giving a youknowwhat. Holmes is crazy short too. Not that that means anything, I just trip out on it. Stylish motherhubbard though.

Herm said:

Don't know if I have what it takes - confidence, nonchalantness (I don't think that's a word), BALLS, etc. - to rock 'em without giving a youknowwhat.

Well, you see, I think one does need to give a youknowwhat. A good eye and understanding of balance is key if you're going to do something like this. I agree, one has to own that shit, but there is no way dude did this without some consideration.

I agree. I should've said "rock 'em without looking like I give a youknowwhat."

Part of it is who dude is though. A lot of these fashion industry dudes can get away with almost anything.

Herm said:
    I agree. I should've said "rock 'em without looking like I give a youknowwhat."

Part of it is who dude is though. A lot of these fashion industry dudes can get away with almost anything.

I also realize that some of these dudes are fashion industry dudes because they COULD pull off almost anything, so...yeah.

• bassie said:
    Herm said:

Don't know if I have what it takes - confidence, nonchalantness (I don't think that's a word), BALLS, etc. - to rock 'em without giving a youknowwhat.

Well, you see, I think one does need to give a youknowwhat. A good eye and understanding of balance is key if you're going to do something like this. I agree, one has to own that shit, but there is no way dude did this without some consideration.

bottom line is that this is a handsome older gentleman, who is well tailored and manicured to near perfection..... he could be wearing gutted pelicans on his feet and look a million dollars.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    [ he could be wearing gutted pelicans on his feet

i could pull that off.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    erewhon said:

"1st place in the Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest (sex offenders wing) goes to..."

• erewhon said:

PAUL F. TOMPKINS is the man!!

Consistently rocking the grown man styles!

vintageinfants said:
    he could be wearing gutted pelicans on his feet and look a million dollars.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts