Donald Trump for President!

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Obama kills it. Seth Meyers goes at Trump a little also.

favourite gag - "Mr President look at your hair.. if it gets any whiter the Tea Party are going to endorse it."

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    That was probably the angriest correspondents dinner address by a president I have ever seen. Good for him.

Seth Meyers just slaughtered Trump.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    AND Obama announced Osama dead news and broke into Apprentice's conclusion. He is a vengeful manz!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The_Non said:
    AND Obama announced Osama dead news and broke into Apprentice's conclusion. He is a vengeful manz!

I was just thinking this same thing

b/w

Bin Laden's beard would make a hell of a hair piece.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    1000 words.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    neil_something said:

Obama's roast was harsh, and I was pretty surprised (and impressed), primarily because I didn't think it was "proper" for presidents to say such things. He's got pretty decent comedic timing, as well. As I heard a pundit say earlier this week, if Trump can't laugh at himself at a roast, then he's too arrogant to be president.

But the question remains? Where are Biggie and Tupac?

• I loved the roast. Obama trumped Trump all night.

"Well handled, sir. Well handled." Just something about him saying that line after joking about Trump's decision-making on The Apprentice just had that touch of sarcasm that I love. And Seth Meyers was great too.

"Donald Trump has been saying that he will run for President as a Republican, which is surprising since I just assumed he'd be running as a joke."

I loved the fact that C-SPAN focused on Trump every 5 or so seconds to see if he would get the stonewall look off of his face.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Meyers was aight; dude is semi-funny.

But no one will ever come close to this for humor/balls/wit:

Just thought I'd post that up; it may be my single favorite youtube evar.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Between Saturday night's roast, and Sunday's pre-empting of the finale of The Apprentice to announce Osama's death, "ethering" has a new gold standard.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    gareth said:
    Between Saturday night's roast, and Sunday's pre-empting of the finale of The Apprentice to announce Osama's death, "ethering" has a new gold standard.

yeah, the Apprentice being interrupted was a pretty awesome fringe benefit of the timing of the announcement. As silly as it would be to take Trump's show into account in timing the announcement,, one absolutely has to wonder whether it was completely coincidental.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yes, hitting a golfball into the ocean is quite impressive, almost worship-able.

b/w

100% staged.

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    Is it fair to say that ever since Trump got :sonned: at the Correspondent's Dinner b/w Obama Killed Bin Laden
    the guy has retreated into the shadows, taking his surrealist re-imagining of a "hair style" and half-assed presidential campaign with him? Seeing how he was a no show at the GOP debates, it sure feels like the guy kind of gave up.

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    cookbook said:

:sigh: America will never know the virtues of calling a man-sized Oompa Loompa head of state.

• Reynaldo82Reynaldo82 NorCal 73 Posts
    so this is one elaborate joke right?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Woah.  Didn't know this thread existed...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    What happens if Adolf Trump wins the candidacy?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    What happens if Adolf Trump wins the candidacy?
    Pure tragedy for some, pure comedy for others

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Despite all the racist, sexist, and just plain cuntish, pronouncements from Trump, I still find the idea of Cruz in the White House more genuinely scary. I mean, he actually truly believes in this shit.

Further reason to be frightened: http://gawker.com/poll-nearly-40-percent-of-floridians-think-ted-cruz-mi-1761428903

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Bernie Sanders seems like a sensible choice.

Yank Strut need to go out and make it happen.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

They all suck

asstropara11axBig_Stacks

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    so this is one elaborate joke right?

So A jinxed it huh?

Ya'll are gonna end up with Trump for Pres.

It will be an entertaining 4 years thats for sure.

Only hope is that Bernie beats Clinton. IMO, he can beat Trump. Clinton can't.
    para11ax

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    It only really hit me a couple days ago that one of the five people left will be the President. Right? I mean, nobody's ever come in this late and got a nomination, or had this many pre-vote caucus whatever the hell that stuff is and been denied a nomination from their party. Right?

Absolutely surreal. 

But maybe not, as we all spend a large percentage of our day talmbout how angry violent racist inept bad at driving stupid fundamentalist wacko obsessed with fame addicted to money shortsighted selfish and downright ugly our country is. Trump's right in line with our whole steez. 

I was surprised to find out Berndogg is younger than my dad. Imagine that dude after a couple months in charge. Cryptkeeper In Chief. We don't like that. Jewish too, comeonbro!

Can't believe Jeb! couldn't successfully sit back and let Trump play himself. Actually can't believe the Republicans seriously are going with this, that nobody can dismiss this clown with like two hot zingers and move on. They're going with this! Right? We're discussing Donald Trump as President here. That's what's happening? I think that's what's happening. He will be the Republican nominee? And people will be, like, considering this? Seriously?

I'd vote for Bernie right now, but I guess I'll vote for Hillary in November. She's a woman. That's important. Maybe we can pat ourselves on the back over electing a woman (way way too late--embarrassingly late) and quickly forget who she was up against. 

I dunno, it's a real test of my slight "they're all the same" libertarian* view I claim to hold: President doesn't matter that much, it's all evil corporations in charge or whatever...the good ones were never as good as we remember and the bad ones were just people too. Hearing "President Trump" would stress that belief.

THEY ALL SUCK!

*maybe more college freshman philosopher, I dunno. Good thing nothing matters maaaannnnnnnn

RAJ said:

They all suck

Yes, but not equally.

• @ canada RN

Duderonomy

Where've you been VI? Good seeing you post again.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    para11ax