Your Shit List

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central
Red Onions - horrible aftertaste.

Stand Up Paddle Boarding - are you seriously going to stand tall like that the whole time you're on the water?

Lexus Drivers - always doing the dumbest shit on the road, plus it's just an overpriced Toyota anyway.

Overpriced Po-Boys - especially one's with cheese and spring mix on them, GTFOOH.

Overspiced/Oversalted Crawfish Boils - burgers and dogs woulda been just fine.

Add on...

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Oh yeah, steady been hating on mash-ups since they started calling them that. Don't really care for re-edits either.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    freaky shit...you read my mind Harvey.

People using ebay sniper..or waiting for the last second to sneaky bid..i know its legit..but still hate them.

Racists... so called evolution, we think we're so evolved..bla bla..

Cancer..

Spiders sneaking in to your home..chillin like they own the place.. if it was a human being you would call the police.. or knock out..or call the police after knocking out.

Overly sarcastic people.. which actually shows only their bitterness not their inteligence..

ill be back.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    i predict a 5-pager before day is done

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Hipster trash rap : non-sensical unrhyming lyrics+ electro bass beats+neon wardrobe = gas chamber

People who don't season their food (bonus if you appear on a reality show or think you how to cook)

Municipal officials who are 6 to do 1 persons job but complain twice as much and get nothing done

Racist rants from pseudo intellectual douchebags: anything that starts with ''don't want to offend anyone'' or has the words ''culturally pre-determined'' in it.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    whiners.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Don't really care for re-edits either.

This is a thread in itself.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    pickwick33 said:
    i predict a 5-pager before day is done

ha ha ha. this man knows which way the wind blows

Rebecca Black

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    California drivers -- You people are complete fucking embarrassments

Dubstep -- Shouldn't we have moved on to some other fad by now?

Duke -- It doesn't matter if you win or lose, Blue Devils, you're always terrible

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:

I dont hate dubstep, I hate when people try and dance to dubstep.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Massage/reiki/bodyworkers who are always trying to "trade" with you for valuable shit.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    DJ_Enki said:

I dont hate dubstep, I hate when people try and dance to dubstep.

hahahahahah!!!
    thanks man.. I really needed a laugh..

continuing shitlist:

people working a job that is suited for caring people while they are sociopaths. Like doctors who should have been hangmen or a nurse ..a doggamn freakin nurse..who would be way more suited in electrocuting little chickens every day in a chickenfactory..

Hey I hate animals..why dont i become a veterenarian! Grandpa what do you think? Why I think thats swell dear!
    get the fuck outta here!

yup..lots a frustrations.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Telemarketers and small town cops.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    This damn law in my town that says you can't park on the street from 3 AM-6AM. You have to call the non-emergency police line to call it in if want to park there. I just paid $50 to park outside of my own house.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Rihanna's use of "Aye" & "Nah Nah" in every damn song.

• Gaddafi's name being spelled differently every day.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    California drivers -- You people are complete fucking embarrassments

And on that note... LA Parking Authority or whatever they're called. $58 ticket for being away from the car long enough to go into the shop and get some quarters? GTFOHWTB

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Breez said:
    Rihanna's use of "Aye" & "Nah Nah" in every damn song.

I believe the tradeoff that we have made as a society is that we will pretend to not notice that Rihanna is pretty untalented as long as she "accidentally" has some nudie pics leak out every so often.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:

Duke -- It doesn't matter if you win or lose, Blue Devils, you're always terrible

although i agree a sports shit list is a thread in and out of itself

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I tried to think about this earlier and couldn't come up with something. But on my train ride home, something rankled me to the core! Now I play it very loose with the italics and in the age of text messaging and e-mails also fairly liberal with the exclamation points (!). However, I cannot stand superfluous voice infections, especially people whispering to indicate some heart-felt stuff. Like, "My daughter just had a baby, her name's Lucile and she's the most important thing in my life right now." The listener -- even the ease-dropper -- is going to lean in a little closer and for what? You're whispering why? Let's keep your voice on a relatively constant octave, bro.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Shitty records that look awesome. Exhibit A:

Money

IRS

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    musica said:
    Shitty records that look awesome.

That needs its own thread. Instant 5 pager.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Fortunately, now that most airlines do not serve food on cross country flights, airline food is off the list of tired comedy clich??s.

• the bay bridge toll plaza.

noise / drone music.

oakland parking enforcement.

• Spoken Word shows and "artists"

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Dogmatism

People who spell it POST instead of POAST

• JusMeJusMe 68 Posts
    people who cant seem to figure out how to use ATMs

• olives. - now i'm one of the most open minded people with a bib on when it comes to food choices and exotic culinary dishes. but if i found out that a dish had olives in it by finding one in my mouth, it comes close to ruining my day.

the bank. - i have no problem with anyone who is a teller, a seller, a phoner or broker...... i think it's just the entire concept of modern banking that makes me want to spit. the proverbial snake in a basket. mainly because of how every single business strategy//initiative is designed to cost you more money because they cant handle it properly.

tenants. - rent is due on the FIRST of the month. which means because your juvenile ass cant seem to find post-dated cheques in the middle of your unemployed "waiting for my next album to come out" day, that you need to give me cash AT LEAST one day prior..... not the day of. i'm tired of paying for you to live. [sub-thread: renting to artists or musicians.......]

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Oprah.
    but thats more a diarrhea-list.

Life.
    also diarrhea.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    the new poasters on ss.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Okem said:
    the new poasters on ss.

dj_shittyboy
    dj kool whiteman dreadlocks