EUROPEAN gigolo

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
anyone want to see this? peace, stein. . . .

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I didn't really like the first one.

This looks like

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i do not[/b] celebrate rob schneider's entire catalog...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I will pay $1.99 to see it at the second run theater a week after it comes out.

• I didn't really like the first one.

This looks like

i do not[/b] celebrate rob schneider's entire catalog...

I will pay $1.99 to see it at the second run theater a week after it comes out.

OUCH

"excuse me i must make pee pee"

• I'll probably rent it. Deuce Bigalow was good as was The Hot Chick. I see all that stuff. All comedies, Hollywood or not, I will likely see at some time.

There's one film though that's so seriously anoying: EuroTrip. That was below any level of quality while I enjoyed Road Trip. Jeeez, the parts that are suposed to play in Amsterdam were shot in Prague right in front of my grandma's house. Everything was crap about it exept for the scene in which a dude tells a topless girl there's something on her tits and she should wipe it off and he keeps telling her: no, it's still there, you should rub harder. But that was about it.

Plus, as my forum name suggests, I like title sequences. This was a very bad title sequence.

• you couldnt pay me to watch this shit

AS FUCK

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    yea I'll watch this, it's one of those totally stupid but make you laugh anyway movies.

the look on his face when he notices the hunchback on that woman (in the preview) is priceless.

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    the first one is actually kind of hilarious if i recall. there was one line that always had me laughing, something about being forced to pick up a fallen, burning cigar ember with ones anus.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    you couldnt pay me to watch this shit

AS FUCK

Only someone on Soulstrut would call a movie gay because it's about a man sleeping with women for money. WTF???

• Reminds me of a quote from Dumb and Dumber (or Dumb and Dumber the Prequel: When Harry Met Loyd, probably) when Harry drools over the sight of some girls and then Loyd says: "Chicks are for fags!"

• i have a soft spot for these formulaic SNL movies. even the shitty ones like night at roxbury or neighbors. i watch them all. i cant stop myself. i will prolly wait for this to go to video, though, as it is also a ritual of mines to watch these on tape.

RIP FARLEY

ps
    am i the only one in the world that actually like joe dirt?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    am i the only one in the world that actually like joe dirt?
    i think so.

• Joe Dirt was a bit far fetched but I do recollect having a good time.

Me too: typical video stuff to watch with girl. I prefer these over almost all action, thriller or drama movies I won't see in the theater. Especially the action stuff is horrible and often pretentious. I prefer made for television for that kind of shit.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Looks like it will be as good as the first one.The whole idea of having Eddie Griffin pimpin' Rob out is hysterically funny.

• you couldnt pay me to watch this shit

AS FUCK

Only someone on Soulstrut would call a movie gay because it's about a man sleeping with women for money. WTF???

ha