Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
Tell me that ain't homoerotic as f*ck!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    b/w

GET THAT MONEY!!!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    what I foudnstrange about Souja Boy is the fact for someone so young he has ammassed so much body ink..I mean i know dudes covered in tats but they spent a while building that shit up....

What did Soulja Boy do? walk into a shop one day and say...hey Kat Von D cover me with shit meaninless tattoos???

And I think ever since Fiddy lost all that weight he may have gotten a bit braind damaged (just check his tweets....)

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    HANES

• LokoOne said:
    what I foudnstrange about Souja Boy is the fact for someone so young he has ammassed so much body ink..I mean i know dudes covered in tats but they spent a while building that shit up....

What did Soulja Boy do? walk into a shop one day and say...hey Kat Von D cover me with shit meaninless tattoos???

Bro that's pretty much the norm in LA now.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    I was about to say...I'm in L.A. since a while now, and I've seen the most craziest thing as far as tats. Facial tattoos are not a big deal around here. And people really jumped on the bandwagon since tats TV shows are so popular. It is very common to see people with shitload of meaningless tattoos.
    With that said...the pic is mad gay. A continuity to the infamous Baby/Lil Wayne cover if you ask me. So I'm wondering if photographers and magazines are not the main culprits...

• Relevant as a 1990 cover story with Melle Mel putting his arm around Joeski Love.

I mean, c'mon...50's got his hand like he's pulling down Soulja Boy's pants!! How could they not see what we're seeing?!

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Herm said:
    I mean, c'mon...50's got his hand like he's pulling down Soulja Boy's pants!!
    Plus, while this^ is going on, Soulja Boy is grabbing his dick with a knowing smirk.
    I'm happy for 'em.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    staxwax said:
    Herm said:
    I mean, c'mon...50's got his hand like he's pulling down Soulja Boy's pants!!
    Plus, while this^ is going on, Soulja Boy is grabbing his dick with a knowing smirk.
    I'm happy for 'em.

RLMAO.....

"Wait till I git my Hanes on you" Fiddy Cent feat: Soulja Boy

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    that ima soldya boy track that 50 made was always weird to me

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Herm said:
    I mean, c'mon...50's got his hand like he's pulling down Soulja Boy's pants!! How could they not see what we're seeing?!

My guess is because they're raking in the dough, have to peel ladies off their beds just to get out their house and a bunch of dudes getting all giddy and squirmy over a man touching another man doesn't affect them in the least.

I would watch them do it.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    bassie said:

WELCOME TO SOULSTRUT NEW YORK TIMES READERS!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Herm I know you don't mean it that way but there's a slippery slope between ribbing these dudes and helping continue the (not always so) subtle homophobia that prevalent on this site, and in our society in general.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Hahaha 'Soulja Twink'

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    bassie said:

Fiddy strikes me as a sensitive lover, I'd imagine he'd be a generous and caring teacher to Soulja's youthful exuberance.

• Who is copping this 00's throwback special? Where did they find these old rappers??

Cosmo said:
    Herm I know you don't mean it that way but there's a slippery slope between ribbing these dudes and helping continue the (not always so) subtle homophobia that prevalent on this site, and in our society in general.

Awwww man...I can't poke fun of suspect activity here anymore?? No more pasue'ing?? Damn...

• The biggest WTF is giving these dudes a cover story in late 2010.

XXL lurrrrves 50!
    I don't think it's even been 10 issues since he was last on the cover.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    CinisterCee said:
    The biggest WTF is giving these dudes a cover story in late 2010.

Dude, you keep repeating this, and it just makes you sound disconnected.

Yes, nobody checks for 50 as a rapper anymore, but Soulja Boy is really hot right now--he is rap's number one villain.

• oh right, "Blowin' meeeeeeee..."

• faux_rillz said:
    CinisterCee said:
    The biggest WTF is giving these dudes a cover story in late 2010.

Dude, you keep repeating this, and it just makes you sound disconnected.

Yes, nobody checks for 50 as a rapper anymore, but Soulja Boy is really hot right now--he is rap's number one villain.

Sorta like, if Soulja Boy was wearing coattails on the cover, 50 would be riding them?

I am probably disconnected because I heard Soulja Boy's songs this year but still just think of him as a flash in the pan.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Photo is mad sexy.

Thank You!

• batmon said:
    Photo is mad sexy.

P.A.U.S.E.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Photo is mad sexy.

P.A.U.S.E.

Penis Attrition Undermines Social Experience

• batmon said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Photo is mad sexy.

P.A.U.S.E.

Penis Attrition Undermines Social Experience

Prefers Assholes Uber Sex Experimentalist

• Fiddy's arm looks really odd to me, anyone else think it was photoshopped in? Reminded me of this.

http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/05/kobe-white-hot.html

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one turned on by this cover.

• bandagekills said:
    Fiddy's arm looks really odd to me, anyone else think it was photoshopped in?

Which arm?