Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Photo is mad sexy.

P.A.U.S.E.

Penis Attrition Undermines Social Experience

Prefers Assholes Uber Sex Experimentalist

Photo shoot Allows for Underwear Snapping? Excellent!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Herm said:
    Cosmo said:
    Herm I know you don't mean it that way but there's a slippery slope between ribbing these dudes and helping continue the (not always so) subtle homophobia that prevalent on this site, and in our society in general.

Awwww man...I can't poke fun of suspect activity here anymore?? No more pasue'ing?? Damn...

Nah, I'm with Herm on this one.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Fiddy looks like Storm Shadow.
    If Soulja had his shirt on, I don't think yall would bat an eye at this, which to me is kinda interesting.
    I think the skin on 50's right arm was photoshopped.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Black NAMBLA.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The_Non said:

I think the skin on 50's right arm was photoshopped.

Probably to hide the scarring from tattoo removal

• CinisterCee said:
    bandagekills said:
    Fiddy's arm looks really odd to me, anyone else think it was photoshopped in?

Which arm?

The one on SB's shoulder. I could be wrong it may just be a strange angle. I feel like the light is much softer on his arm and Fiddy's head would only be blocking the light on the left when the rest of the image looks like there is a light on both sides of them. My apologies for nerding out, I just realized I am wasting energy on a magazine I don't give a shit about.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    doesn't Fiddy have fake cancer right now? this could very well be photo shop job as the link was back in March and not sure dude can put on that much weight/muscle if he just got emaciated.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Woimsah said:
    Herm said:
    Cosmo said:
    Herm I know you don't mean it that way but there's a slippery slope between ribbing these dudes and helping continue the (not always so) subtle homophobia that prevalent on this site, and in our society in general.

Awwww man...I can't poke fun of suspect activity here anymore?? No more pasue'ing?? Damn...

This reminds me of a kinda-but-not-really related story:

When I was a wee Chicano (weecano?), I told my Mom that we'd play Smear The Queer everyday at recess. I was too young to know what a queer was, but my Mom explained to me that it wasn't nice and that we shouldn't call it that. I went to school the next day and told all the other little dudes that we should rename the game. "How about Smear The Monster or something??" (Seriously, that was my alternative suggestion.) Of course, they didn't know what a queer was either, but they all looked at me like I was weird for saying that. I mean, Smear The Queer is what the game was called! Why even suggest changing it just out of the blue like that?? Who gives YOU the authority to just change the name like that??

It wasn't 'til years later that I realized WHY my Mom said that, but at that point I was old enough to know that queer meant weird or odd. For real, it had stuck in my head all those years! It's YOU, Mom, that assumed we meant the negative slang version of the word. I told her she needed to work on those issues. She rolled her eyes at me, as she usually does.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Herm said:
    Woimsah said:
    Herm said:
    Cosmo said:

This reminds me of a kinda-but-not-really related story:

When I was a wee Chicano (weecano?), I told my Mom that we'd play Smear The Queer everyday at recess. I was too young to know what a queer was, but my Mom explained to me that it wasn't nice and that we shouldn't call it that. I went to school the next day and told all the other little dudes that we should rename the game. "How about Smear The Monster or something??" (Seriously, that was my alternative suggestion.) Of course, they didn't know what a queer was either, but they all looked at me like I was weird for saying that. I mean, Smear The Queer is what the game was called! Why even suggest changing it just out of the blue like that?? Who gives YOU the authority to just change the name like that??

We called it Kill the Carrier back in the day. Some kids tried to call it Murderball, but that never stuck. I didn't learn about it being called Smear the Queer until years later, though I imagine that name would've caught on immediately back in the day because it has the word "queer" in it, ha ha ha!

• forget the gheyness of the cover, what's up with fiddy wearing a mask on his face?

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    forget the gheyness of the cover, what's up with fiddy wearing a mask on his face?

assbandit

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    staxwax wishes he could replace Soulja Boy in that picture.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    forget the gheyness of the cover, what's up with fiddy wearing a mask on his face?

where do you think Soulja Boy's shirt went?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I doubt most of the people in this thread are fans of 50 and/or Soulja Boy - now why the fck would you care who they sleep with?

bassie said:
    I doubt most of the people in this thread are fans of 50 and/or Soulja Boy - now why the fck would you care who they sleep with?

Huh?? Are you mad?? Didn't you make a joke(?) about watching them "do it?" I dont think people in here actually care who they sleep with. I think most people are just getting their clown on. Yeesh...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I agree with Cosmo's take as far as the clowning goes.

And I am not sure what there is to clown. A dude has his arm around another dude! This is some suspect behaviour! And on the scale of suspect - is it more or less suspect than being a guy who admires women's footwear?

It wasn't a joke. I don't find homosexuality to really be a point of ridicule.
    I didn't find the cover gay/ghey/homoerotic/suspect.
    But since it was raised - would I be interested in watching two attractive men get sexy with each other...hmmmm....kinda like how some folks are interested in watching two attractive women get sexy with each other? Yea, I would be.

No, man, I am not mad. There's nothing to be mad about. I'm posting up in here like everyone else.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Photo is mad sexy.

P.A.U.S.E.

Photoshopped Arm Undergoes Strut Examination.

• NO!

Ghey.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Wacka Flacka is the number villian now!

• Woimsah said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

that suggestive as heeyyll

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    CinisterCee said:
    Woimsah said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

that suggestive as heeyyll

All homophobia aside, what does the photo spread look like in the magazine?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Herm said:
    Tell me that ain't homoerotic as f*ck!

"Hey boy you looking mighty fine in them jeans...."

• soulja boy don't ask don't tell um.

• DustedDon said:
    soulja boy don't ask don't tell um.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    You're telling me that hip-hop is all about the hetero AND homo sex? Never would have guessed. Now you're going to tell me that punk rockers don't like government rule. Blows your mind.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    bassie said:
    I agree with Cosmo's take as far as the clowning goes.

A would I be interested in watching two attractive men get sexy with each other...hmmmm....kinda like how some folks are interested in watching two attractive women get sexy with each other? Yea, I would be.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    Photo is mad sexy.

P.A.U.S.E.

Photoshopped Arm Undergoes Strut Examination.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I'm just glad I'm not the only one that can poke fun at the expense of a couple dudes who say anti-gay sh*t, disrespect women and brag about killing people and f*cking other dudes' ladies. And no, I don't think homosexuality is "funny," but when a dude like 50 says some foul ass sh*t like this then takes a pic that appears to many as suspect, then yes, I will shake my head and laugh at that. I did the same for Nate Dogg's women-hatin' ass after he flipped out, kidnapped and burned his ex's car when she broke up with him. Man, Cosmo and Bassie got me feeling like an immature 12 year old boy over here! I am an immature 36 year old man, thankyouverymuch! ;-)

For the record, I do not think nor care if they are gay. I mean, I kinda wish they were so that maybe they could use their popularity to start and open some closed minds, but sadly I'm afraid that we are too far from that happening.