KICKS..........

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Chuck Nylon Spec Low - Slate Blue (Military Jacket)

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Great article on counterfeits:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/magazine/22fake-t.html

Trip out on the New Balance story. If the same factory that makes sneakers for a well-known company goes rogue and continues to make those sneakers outside of their contract, are they still considered bootlegs??

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    batmon said:

Chuck Nylon Spec Low - Slate Blue (Military Jacket)

These look good. I think Chucks look good in leather.

A few summers ago, they did perforated white low cuts and they looked so good, but the leather was too thin. A thicker leather and I would have gone for them. The flimsy leather didn't keep the shape properly.

A friend of mine has these and they look amazing in all-leather. The picture doesn't do them justice.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    bassie said:

A friend of mine has these and they look amazing in all-leather. The picture doesn't do them justice.

I had those in black leather with the heel/ankle thingie in white. They were stolen when my house was broken into and unfortunately Foot Action doesn't carry them anymore. *sadface*

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

G_Balliando said:
    keithvanhorn said:
    nike span? you lost all sneaker credibility with that one.

That's about the most lil' dude thing I've ever heard anybody say in here regarding sneakers. Plaese to not speak on that which thou dost not knoweth. Spans are vintage crack rock.

As for infrareds and neons, I like them too, but not the best ever IMO. plenty of stuff out there I like more, but they are definitely classics.

http://best.complex.com/lists/50-Greatest-Air-Max-90s-of-All-Time/am-90-huarache

• thank you^

vindicated.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    batmon said:

that was hilarious, pictures of fake am90's, wrong product descriptions and some all time classics left out in favour of a bunch of leather toe GR's!

The curator is British.....

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Nike send me these:

I don't think I will ever wear them

• friend of mine gets free shit sent to him all the time, i saw them and liked them, so he game 'em to me because they were too big for him

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

feeling these, a little closer in shape to a 576 than a 574, but thats a good thing!
    they also need white laces

• the_dL said:

feeling these, a little closer in shape to a 576 than a 574, but thats a good thing!

I agree. Those are dope!

• Herm said:
    the_dL said:

I agree. Those are dope!

I can fux w/ those. I wish the N was fatter. The sweatshirt material is a good look.
    I bet they come w/ alternative white laces. Most of my other NBs hace two choices.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ditto about the N
    but these would be a great look for my autumn jogs with my all grey tracksuit
    NB is good running shoes (medical shoe insert related) for me

• batmon said:
    yuichi said:
    Fuck a casual sneaker

As much as these sneaker sites hype the hell out of KOBES kicks ive not seen ONE dude or lady sport them in NYC. I saw cats w/ last years edition, but this year has been mad chirp.

b/w

Runners = FAIL.

Its like country dudes talmbout Tennis Shoes. Muthafuckin Foamposites are NOT Tennis shoes!!!

i get the regional steez, but still.....gtfohwtb

Haha..growing up as a kid, I called any type of sneaker "tennis shoes." I guess it was all I had ever heard them called.

• pcmr said:
    ditto about the N
    but these would be a great look for my autumn jogs with my all grey tracksuit

The one with the burgundy trim? Is it medium, fits you proper 'cause you're nice and slim?

SouthCrackalack said:
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:
    Fuck a casual sneaker

As much as these sneaker sites hype the hell out of KOBES kicks ive not seen ONE dude or lady sport them in NYC. I saw cats w/ last years edition, but this year has been mad chirp.

b/w

Runners = FAIL.

Its like country dudes talmbout Tennis Shoes. Muthafuckin Foamposites are NOT Tennis shoes!!!

i get the regional steez, but still.....gtfohwtb

Haha..growing up as a kid, I called any type of sneaker "tennis shoes." I guess it was all I had ever heard them called.

Country > City

• Better than that other run of 580's(?):

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    ^^^cosine on the gray NBs above. looks sweet! FYI, the gray "sweatshirt" fabric is generally referred to as "jersey," which is usually made of knit cotton/synthetic fiber and is what t-shirts are usually made of. Not the same as a sports jersey. Sorry, I just went all Joanne's Fabrics on y'all. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_(fabric)

New Balance makes some really slick kicks. I love their women's casual.
    I bought these a while ago, and while they aren't particularly glamorous, they're light and comfortable. They work for walking and jogging and pretty much any other moderate exercise. They look clunkier in the picture than they really are, though.

• Options
    I like your shoes.

• Herm said:
    Better than that other run of 580's(?):

that is an ill colorway. along with those sweathshirt ones above too.

• Couldn't resist these for 45% off.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I adhere to "no white shoes after Labor Day."

Do you?

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    Herm said:
    Better than that other run of 580's(?):

I've got those in these colours:

dukeofdelridge said:

Do you?

U still use Negro?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:

Do you?

No, nor to the no white clothing after Labour Day rule. Not that I own any white clothing beyond a tshirt.

I dont talk to White People after Labor Day

• dukeofdelridge said:

Do you?

nope.