This LP Will Likely Never Be Opened b/w Is $50K Possible?

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    amazing in the past the dj's i have played shows with and ones i have met have never been such asshats before....amazing that a lot of you found each other in the same place....

A lot of these dudes are not DJ's...they are much lower on the food chain than DJ's....they're lawyers.

• I'm actually really curious what the reserve price is set at. Someone that's not me start shill bidding.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

"Hey guys, I like music too"

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Ahhh... it's been a while since we had a butthurt newbie around these parts... reminds me of the good old days :cheese:

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    meh! i could care less if they are my neighbor, lawyers, dog groomers...what the hell ever, most people have have one thing in common (i assume) they collect records, which is the main reason why i joined, i dont know how this site maintains a users database as large as it is and has members posting daily, because any one new coming to this site would think this place is a joke based on the way the members here act and talk shit about each other....

given most are here to probably talk shit and hide behind ISP's....what should i have expected....this is the internet after all...anyways i'll let you continue stroking each others egos a bit more...and we'll try to carry on from here...

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    because any one new coming to this site would think this place is a joke based on the way the members here act and talk shit about each other.....

So you joined a site that you thought was a joke and are hurt that the members are jerks? I see.

Wild guess: you've never been able to talk your way out of a traffic ticket.

naw.....again missed the point, i joined because this place looked like a dope spot to come and talk to some cats i usually wouldnt have the ability to talk with or meet.....

only to find out after i joined almost everyone here were acting like asshats....

anyways....this is after all a great way to kill time waiting for my work day to end....

dj_cityboy said:

given most are here to probably talk shit and hide behind ISP's....what should i have expected....this is the internet after all...

Oddly enough, many of the users on here have zero problem with not hiding behind the internets.

If anyone gets clowned, it's not a bad thing and usually only goes on for a short amount of time (Think of it as a rite of passage). Unless ur an asshole... Then it never ends.

thank god um not an asshole and have been more then willing to have dropped the point a long time ago...

but as i said...i have 15 more minutes to kill....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I am not yet certain if I will act like an asshat - it may happen despite myself.

I do want to ask though, which threads did you look at that made this place seem cool and not full of sarcastic fussbuckets??

edit - not that the two are mutually exclusive

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    naw.....again missed the point, i joined because this place looked like a dope spot to come and talk to some cats

Meow.

well i know some cats from around my way....that have been lurking here for a while....i started downloading some mixes back last summer or so...and was like shit yeah these dudes are into the same shit i am on....lurked for a bit and decided to join...after getting flamed over some other shit back in November, i stopped posting and decided i would continue just lurking about, i found out Cosmo was a member here and was checking his blog for a while, and figured this place must be hella chill to have cosmo here....

some of the threads were a bit offtopic and shit, but i figured y'all knew each other so whatever....i got mad kicks over all the "hate drake threads" and once the site made the swich over after being down for a few days i figured i would try to start posting again.....

i guess this thread is a great welcome back....lol

My cat got sprayed by a skunk in the backyard last night.
    I used to like the smell of skunk but I had never experienced it indoors and so concentrated.
    It was intense.
    I can still smell/taste it and stress that it's on me.
    I worry that people think I am wearing patchouli oil.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    well i know some cats from around my way....that have been lurking here for a while....i started downloading some mixes back last summer or so...and was like shit yeah these dudes are into the same shit i am on....lurked for a bit and decided to join...after getting flamed over some other shit back in November, i stopped posting and decided i would continue just lurking about, i found out Cosmo was a member here and was checking his blog for a while, and figured this place must be hella chill to have cosmo here....

some of the threads were a bit offtopic and shit, but i figured y'all knew each other so whatever....i got mad kicks over all the "hate drake threads" and once the site made the swich over after being down for a few days i figured i would try to start posting again.....

BAN THIS POPTART ALREADY

^ bath it in tomato juice and call it a day....worked for my dog when i was a kid...lol, although cats dont seem to like water much, not sure what he'll think of tomato juice..lol

Reynaldo said:
    dj_cityboy said:

BAN THIS POPTART ALREADY

pffffft! dont be hating because i didnt download any of your mixes....

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    It's all downhill from here for you. Just walk away.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    no wonder i dont really see new folks post on this site
    city boy dont worry about the dickfaces on here. they are in abundance.
    also as thes said, you might as well start hating hip hop if you want to be an active member. its a requirement. enjoying 90s rap is a cardinal sin.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    dj_cityboy said:

BAN THIS POPTART ALREADY

Hey Rey, I'm tired of your schtick most of the time, but you hit the spot with this one.

I kinda felt for you, Cityboy, until you dropped the ball saying that corny "hella chill" shit.

bassie said:
    I am not yet certain if I will act like an asshat - it may happen despite myself.

I do want to ask though, which threads did you look at that made this place seem cool and not full of sarcastic fussbuckets??

^^^^^^^^
    Hides behind the internet. I dare you to be an asshat to me in person.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

^^^Not sure why Perry is cashing in on this during the middle of Summer. If he saved it for Xmas, I'm sure he would have doubled whatever this will end at. Just sayin'.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    mylatency said:
    Rockadelic said:

^^^Not sure why Perry is cashing in on this during the middle of Summer. If he saved it for Xmas, I'm sure he would have doubled whatever this will end at. Just sayin'.

I'm not sure if Xmas is a great time either. I've been watching ebay fairly closely this month, as I'm debating posting some heat, and I've noticed that grail prices are very strong right now. I've seen a number of Blue Notes and Prestiges almost double their previous high-water marks in the last few weeks.

The mid and lower levels are tanking big time, however.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Audiophiles are staying home this Summer too, apparently.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    asshats.

:face_melt:

• i never quite understand the fascination with this album.

rarity and notoriety aside, it's a bad compilation album.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    Reynaldo said:

BAN THIS POPTART ALREADY

thank god my account is working again so I could quote this

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    neil_something said:
    i never quite understand the fascination with this album.

rarity and notoriety aside, it's a bad compilation album.

And not that rare.

lts a Beatles thing.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    neil_something said:
    rarity and notoriety

That's it in a nutshell. I doubt anyone who owns a copy would ever play it. Those early US Beatles albums always sound a bit peculiar to me. I'm used to hearing those songs in a particular order. Even now, whenever I listen to a Beatles album, it's end-to-end.

DOR said:
    bassie said:

^^^^^^^^
    Hides behind the internet. I dare you to be an asshat to me in person.

I dare you to show up!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    CHANNEL ZERO shit