Boot Camp Click - Appreciation Post....

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
So, I just got the Heltah Skeltah NOCTURNAL album... I slept on this when it came out and it's pretty sick stuff...I also love that OGC Da Storm LP as well as Enta Da Stage and Dah Shinin.... all dope simple dusty production... love the drums on all those albums.Any Finsta Bundy fans out there?B

Comments

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    They were great. Not so sure about OGC's album. It was kind of the B-team. Top Dogg was selling CDs outside of FatBeats a year or two ago -- it was sad cause it wasn't in a Freddie Fox kind of way.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    So, I just got the Heltah Skeltah NOCTURNAL album... I slept on this when it came out and it's pretty sick stuff...

B
    Grate Unknown was my SHIT back in the day...
    Find the Rocky/Lurking in a dark alley/ Wit' mo niggas then a muthafuckin' God rally

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Tek =

Steel =

Buckshot =

Starang Wonda =

Top Dog =

Louisville Slugger =

Ruck =

Rock =

Evil D =

5 Foot Accelerator =

Representativz, etc. =

Dru Ha =

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    What did 5ft go to jail for? I read an interview with Buckshot talking about trying to put a new album together when 5ft gets out, but it didnt mention what he is in for or when he will get out.

and major cosign on evil d

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I was just thinking yesterday about a clip I read in the Source back in the day about one of Biggies guys beating down one of the Boot Camp Clik dudes. And then I got high and started thinkin about what if BCC dudes were the ones who took Biggie down"? stoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    i think it was lousville slugger

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I was just thinking yesterday about a clip I read in the Source back in the day about one of Biggies guys beating down one of the Boot Camp Clik dudes. And then I got high and started thinkin about what if BCC dudes were the ones who took Biggie down"? stoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr

yeah someone got jacked outside D & D also. buckshot or one of the smiff and wessun guys? got lotsa ice taken off his person i think???

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I appreciate this record and I appreciate how it feels to be short in a tall man's world.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

yeah someone got jacked outside D & D also. buckshot or one of the smiff and wessun guys? got lotsa ice taken off his person i think???

I thought is was starang.....it mentioned it in the track with BCC rocking over Tribe's Hot Sex beat.

• I'm really feeling the 9th wonder Buckshot album "Chemistry"
    pretty good and every listen it gets better

• Sheep:

I went to a night put on by the ???Jazzy Sport??? guys last year and they played Boot Camp Click stuff for half the night!
    Must be honesty and say I???ve never been that into them myself but they definitely dropped the odd gem here and there.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    that Nocturnal album is doooope!

Baby Paul came thru with some dope beats

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    that Nocturnal album is doooope!

Baby Paul came thru with some dope beats
    Co-sign. Sean J. had some heat on there too.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    They were great. Not so sure about OGC's album. It was kind of the B-team.

The LP was alright.

Cept for No Fear, Gunn Clapp & Hurricane Starang tracks... I thought they were wicked. But on the rest of it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Buckshot =

Dru Ha =

I met both of them at the office once. I was surprised on how short Buckshot really was.

• So, I just got the Heltah Skeltah NOCTURNAL album... I slept on this when it came out and it's pretty sick stuff...

I also love that OGC Da Storm LP as well as Enta Da Stage and Dah Shinin.... all dope simple dusty production... love the drums on all those albums.

Any Finsta Bundy fans out there?

B

please,ownz this.

• I was just thinking yesterday about a clip I read in the Source back in the day about one of Biggies guys beating down one of the Boot Camp Clik dudes. And then I got high and started thinkin about what if BCC dudes were the ones who took Biggie down"? stoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr
    its was starang wonder,cause they performed after that and homeboy had a shining(blackeye)

• Dru Ha be walking his dog on Bleeker