trap or die 2

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
or

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    After one listen, somewhere in the middle. I gotta spend more time with it and I look forward to doing so.

Kind of interesting that Cannon (Cannon, Cannon) just replaced Drama, but I guess there's still beef related to the Gucci Mane Gangsta Grillz tape.

Rawkus Deadstock Gold-related: I can't believe he and Clipse rhyme over "I Shot The Mayor"! Feelin' it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Rawkus Deadstock Gold-related: I can't believe he and Clipse rhyme over "I Shot The Mayor"! Feelin' it.

NJR (Not Jeezy-Related), but definitely RDGR: On Sunday I e-mailed the one Jonny Paycheck a photo snapped at our local Goodwill of a white label test press of Shabaam Sahdeeq's Bedouin-rap classique "Arabian Knights"

The boy's feelings were apparently so hurt that I still haven't heard a word back

[color:white]And really, son, know that that was but a taste. That was just, like, the tip of the rawkburg. I was gonna snap some more pics, but my battery died. I had to buy a red plastic kiddie wagon to truck all that deadstock gold home![/color]

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Supreme Clientele-related: I can't believe he and Clipse rhyme over "Saturday Night"! Feelin' it.
    ;)

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Hahaha...like I said:

I gotta spend more time with it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Actually, my timeline was a bit screwed up; The Mayor came out a year before.

I haven't really been able to give this a good listen yet beyond at work but Insane is my shit right now.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm sure this is some dollar bin shit but I don't have any records so could I get a sample ID on this?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Likin it so far. Haven't every really been a fan of Jeezy but he's grown on me in the last year or so.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I always look forward to Jeezy's next shit. I haven't heard this yet, but that track posted above was nice.