do y'all talk to your exes - revisited

13»

Comments

• Random funny story a friend told me the other night... The producer for the Hurt Locker is dating Robin Wright Penn. He is at the Academy Awards and WINS the best picture award. He walks off stage with his Oscar in one hand and wine glass in the other. Sean Penn bumrushes him, throws him against a wall and spits in face.

Who has had confrontations with ex-es?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Random funny story a friend told me the other night... The producer for the Hurt Locker is dating Robin Wright Penn. He is at the Academy Awards and WINS the best picture award. He walks off stage with his Oscar in one hand and wine glass in the other. Sean Penn bumrushes him, throws him against a wall and spits in face.

That's not funny, that's actually quite sad.

And after some Internet searching, evidently it didn't happen. Just some rumor that Perez Hilton spread.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Random funny story a friend told me the other night... The producer for the Hurt Locker is dating Robin Wright Penn. He is at the Academy Awards and WINS the best picture award. He walks off stage with his Oscar in one hand and wine glass in the other. Sean Penn bumrushes him, throws him against a wall and spits in face.

Who has had confrontations with ex-es?

INCONCEIVABLE!