TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I don't go around gobbing grollies in peoples' faces because they're voting against PR.

Like it or not, the BNP is a legal political party and any dude who uses violence against them is on a path that leads to Mugabe, Saddam, Stalin et al. Hitler too.

Godwins FTW

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Hitler too.

Great performance from Mark Viduka @ 3.30

• have you seen this bullshit....

speechless...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    On the plus side their wonderfully imaginative Obama styling of him makes him look even more like some kind of horrendous android from a an 80's b-movie than ever.

"What is this Love emotion that you speak of?"

have you seen this bullshit....

speechless...

::facepalm::

Having studied all their heads over the last few weeks I am more and more disturbed by Cameron's neck. It's totally out of proportion.

Oh wait, I get it now!

Tory = bad
    Labour = good

Thanks for the enlightenment, my dudes!

Oh wait, I get it now!

Tory = Rupert Murdoch dismantling the BBC, tax cuts for the rich, the cities descending into chaos, Man Citeh winning the league, farm pesticides polluting the food chain and resulting in deformed children, dogs mating with cats, train fares going up again, privatisation of clean air (and accompanying air-tax), cricket replacing football as the countries favourite sport, Harvey Canal leaving his trench, Japanses collectors hoovering up every jungle record ever pressed from between 1993 and 1997, Arsene Wenger maintaining his 'faith' in Almunia & Fabianski, and bacon sandwiches declared illegal.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    "Choosing the lesser of two evils isn't a bad thing. The clich? makes it sound bad, but it's a good thing. You get less evil." - Noam Chomsky

Japanses collectors hoovering up every jungle record ever pressed from between 1993 and 1997

Actually that sounds pretty awesome, would help pay for my train fare increases anyway. Am now considering rolling along and voting Tory. Does the ban on bacon sarnies apply to baguettes and blts?

Am now considering rolling along and voting Tory. Does the ban on bacon sarnies apply to baguettes and blts?

Don't you dare! Baguettes, BLTs, and even the brown sauce.

'Choosing one party that's fucked up everything for the last 13 years because you don't like the other party isn't evil. It's just pointless' - Senior

Am now considering rolling along and voting Tory. Does the ban on bacon sarnies apply to baguettes and blts?

Don't you dare! Baguettes, BLTs, and even the brown sauce.

Sigh then I guess I'm back to a non voting situation as if they take away my bacon and brown sauce they may as well take my taste buds away. Am going to check out where the Green party stand on this issue and their stance on selling amen monsters to Asian collectors.

All party politics aside, it's a pretty lame move by the Sun compared to past glories like this:

Edit: Oh shit! Arther Ashe has aids?

Faves of the genre:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts

speechless...

::facepalm::

Hope OG Obama artist Shepard Fairey gets his cut of this blatant British Bootlegging Corp rip-off.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/gallery/0209_shepardfairey/

Faves of the genre:

Liking this, although seems that the stake is on the wrong side for the heart.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Have they really fucked up everything? Really? Did they fuck up the introduction of a minimum wage? Did they fuck up the reduction of child poverty? How about introducing the right of gay couples to have legally-recognised relationships? Or a 54% increase in public spending? Are people still waiting two years for things like hip replacements? Are single parents still being persecuted in parliament and the media, just for being single parents?

Look, by no means am I trying to excuse the considerable faults and shortcomings of the last thirteen years. Labour's record on civil liberties is appalling and, amongst many other things, the war on Iraq has done irreparable damage to the notion of liberal interventionism. But nor do I believe that we'd have avoided any of the bad shit under the Tories. They largely voted in favour of the war, and they opposed every positive reform Labour made. The idea that Labour's entire term of government has been a complete disaster is ridiculous.

I'm voting Labour because, as stated earlier, my manor desperately needs a decent constituency MP who can speak to the whole community after five years of Galloway preening himself to no visible effect. And yes, I don't like "the other party" either, but that might be because I've a very clear memory of just how grim things were when they were in charge. Angry as I am with Labour cleaving to Tory policy on so many issues during the last thirteen years, I nonetheless believe that, as a society, we have made progress under a Labour government during that time. The Lib Dem commitment to electoral reform is laudable, but beyond that, I'm less than convinced by them. Certainly not enough to switch my vote.

Clearly they haven't messed up every single thing, but then no govt ever does. There are plusses and minuses. Always.

What sticks in my craw about Labour is precisely this: they've had 13 years. In 2010 we now have bankers on mega bonuses paying less in tax than your minimum wage dudes. The gap between haves and have-nots has widened considerably. Those on society's lower rungs are spiralling downwards with increasing speed.
    The richest dude on the planet is now Tony B.
    This is the party of fairness and equality?

None of it adds up.

Yeah I was being facetious to a certain extent as there's lots of good things that I actually rate Labour as having achieved. However, I look at the party there today and, even putting aside the current concerns over the fact that they look stock out of ideas and tired, they bear very little resemblance to the labour party I was brought up in a household that supported.

While my inverted snobbery and lifelong distrust of the tories would stop me considering voting for them even before i started looking at their policies I genuinely don't believe that giving Labour another five years is going to suddenly see them sort out all the big business shit that has developed over the last 13.

bankers on mega bonuses paying less in tax than your minimum wage dudes.

Come come. The Wall-Street,Red-brace,Porsche,Loadsa-money breed were making all the noise back in the mid-80s as The Iron Maiden cheered them on. Rothschild massive and funny-handshakers have been rolling like dat since time.

None of them are going to wave a f*cking wand and make it all go away, whatever they say. These are global problems. There are no jobs for the unskilled because the chinese make everything for 2p. The global economy is f*cked due to toxic debt. As of May 2009, the US owed China $772 billion. They will want to call that in sometime.

Now why you got to bring rational thought and wider perspective into this? Hmm? Hmmm?

DAMN YOUR EYES, SAH

Chris Addison last night: 'You have to vote using your conscience as a guide, unless your conscience is telling you to vote Conservative, because that's not a conscience, it's self interest.'

Some blogger: "Voting Conservative because you're angry with Labour is like sawing your balls off because your trousers are too tight."

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

speechless...

It looks like Crichton and Rimmer had some kind of love child.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

speechless...

or

?

Rimmer is the embodiment of my current boss. The only difference being that Rimmer was sometimes intentionally funny, while my boss only ever generates laughs un-intentionally.

I'm still looking to the Strut for suitable music should the Tories win. A piece of music that seriously and maturely engages with the sheer calamity of the situation, music that hints at the consequences, but, and this will be necessary after a few stiff drinks, also promises something better for the future.

Where is this music? I fear I'll need it.

Scorpions - Winds of Change.
    Europe - Final Coundown.
    Rah Band - Clouds Across The Moon ("This one going out to my boy Skel in the house - I see you, dog!"-R)

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    That song of The Hoff's, that he thinks helped bring down the Berlin Wall. How about that one. That way you can get fucked in the ears as well.

At first I was

Piano scarf.

The man is the yang to Alexander McQueen's ying.