• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    whoa dyer needs to ease back on the ales man

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    YES YES YES

So good.

So so good.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    every time Chelsea falls apart in the CL an angel gets its wings.

granted, they had a tough draw, but so happy to see them out.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah I can't say I was sorry to see them go. However I'm holding back the gloating as it kind of backfired with Barca last year. Add to that the fact that Chelsea are going to be able to focus on the league now and it's a bit of a bittersweet celebration.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

@&#~&*$*!

b/w

I need a beer.

@&#~&*$*!

b/w

I need a beer.

haha. when skel sent me that i was like whoa duder is dave gorman? schreally?

I'm feeling mighty hungover, the gf has reminded me that it's Paddy's day and she expects the same levels of alcohol commitment today, and then I'm confronted with this. Bastards! This is what you were conspiring about!
    Fair play Beatnik; you've done well there. Skeletor all up in this motherf*cker indeed.

Dave Gorman my arse!

I swear by almighty Bendtner that I'll have my revenge.

Somehow.

Duder please don't revenge me

I will send you a compensatory care package of crap records with good breaks and good records with crap breaks, and some doubles that need the purge.

BTW what's going on with Mark Rez? He seems to be having a firesale every week recently.

I will send you a compensatory care package of crap records with good breaks and good records with crap breaks, and some doubles that need the purge.

Only if you need the space, but more than happy to take them off your hands

BTW what's going on with Mark Rez? He seems to be having a firesale every week recently.
    And emailing me afterwards to ask why I haven't placed an order! Nice stuff on his list, but March has already been an expensive one for me and it's not over yet.

Still digesting the Chelsea result as I missed the match. This leaves Stuttgart or Barca, Lyon, Manure, Inter, and Arsenal. Would prefer Arse to meet Inter as their team seems a bit slow, or were they all that in knocking Chelsea out?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

can i have some of these? i could do with some braeks

Only if you need the space, but more than happy to take them off your hands

And emailing me afterwards to ask why I haven't placed an order! Nice stuff on his list, but March has already been an expensive one for me and it's not over yet.

Still digesting the Chelsea result as I missed the match. This leaves Stuttgart or Barca, Lyon, Manure, Inter, and Arsenal. Would prefer Arse to meet Inter as their team seems a bit slow, or were they all that in knocking Chelsea out?

Nah Chelsea were utter shit and brought nothing to the match. I didn't see anything in the performance to make me fear Inter, think L'Arse would be fine against them. Adding the other teams in there as well (CSKA, Bayern and either Olympiacos or Bordeux) I'm sort of hoping we get Barcelona. I'd much rather face a team like that in the quarters over two legs.

Oh yeah, all bets will surely be paid out on Hull going down after the confidence boosting appointment today.

can i have some of these? i could do with some braeks

Me me me. Skel, what happened to your set sale lists? They still on their way?

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts

Oh yeah, all bets will surely be paid out on Hull going down after the confidence boosting appointment today.

Yeah Phil Browns position became Un-TAN-able

Yeah we lacked a cutting edge, although Inters Rugby'esque tackles in the box should have resulted in at least one pen, and probably another when Drog ended up getting le red card.

Love him or loathe him, you gotta love him

The man himself took centre stage as ever. He emerged into view for the first time, with perfect timing, signing autographs to the strains of Rainbow's "Since You've Been Gone".

As for the freebie records, Senior has already had some

Duder and Nick, pm your addresses and indicate genre preference
    I have some jazz, funk, soul, pop n rock, comps, library
    CD and record, nothing raer

Senior pm your work email and I'll ping over a spreadsheet of northern and modern soul w/ added funk for sale

As for the freebie records, Senior has already had some

It's true, I have already grippered. Cheers again for that S****. They were.....unexpected.

Senior pm your work email and I'll ping over a spreadsheet of northern and modern soul w/ added funk for sale

Done. Plaese to send details of funkyman raer.

• BTW what's going on with Mark Rez? He seems to be having a firesale every week recently.
    Yeah, his most recent lists are killing it. I stupidly slept on a few from his last one, but bought a lot from this one. How he sells them that cheap as well is completely beyond me.

Mario what did you buy?

Tell me it wasn't the Jay Player 12. I have a spare and HOLLER AT ME

• Mario what did you buy?

Tell me it wasn't the Jay Player 12. I have a spare and HOLLER AT ME
    Naturally, i bought brazilian medium raer*. No jay player 12, but Love is indeed the answer.

*mad lounge bossa groove dj tracks funk soul [email]L@@K![/email]

Don't know what it is. I deleted the mail.

I remember he had the Embalo repress on there and the Jayme Marques w/ Berimbau

I sent the Jay Player 12 to my dudes at Groove Merchant once. They sent it back next post.

Cloth ears.

• Embalo repress
    Bingo, along with the Marcia Maria LP. Embalo is an upgrade copy from the VG-- piece of sh*t i had before

• hmmmmmm... i go to india for a week and miss this whole thread.

why are there only two pages of posts on the board?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    The board died, as did many threads.

The ham-shanks decided that amongst their first actions would be to create a UK thread. That's how much they really love us and want to be like us.

Moderhatters have restored some of the older "Classic" threads about plimsolls and such but declined to bring back the good ones.

I think that's about it.

It's still in my previous posts list so can resurrect it (up to beginning of February) if desired though I'm kind of enjoying starting it all over again.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Maybe we should endeavour to keep this thread 'British' (whatever that means) as opposed to an extended blog by the 5 Brits on here.

I'm pretty sick of the only person starting threads being fakeass_nickname or whatever.

Maybe we should endeavour to keep this thread 'British' (whatever that means) as opposed to an extended blog by the 5 Brits on here.

I'm pretty sick of the only person starting threads being fakeass_nickname or whatever.

are we not allowed to integrate our britishness into teh strutt in general then? or is that too much ? are you bidding for a quarantine on teh britz?