Your Favorite Hip-Hop Album

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Lot of suspect "favorites" on this list.

• Lot of suspect "favorites" on this list.

Hell yeah! What's good hus you at 6s&8s tonight?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah man. Jesus I'm tired though.

• Alot of my choices have already been mentioned.
    I would add these though:

• thats chicago.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I think every album ever might soon be repped here.

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    Some heat Faux Rillz hipped me to:

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

This is a good record. One trick pony rides away.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS YOUR FAVORITE HIP HOP ALBUM...NOT!!!..HIP HOP ALBUMS YOU KINDA LIKE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.....I REFUSE TO BELIEVE SOME OF THESE RECORDS YOU FOLKS HAVE NAMED ARE YOUR FAVORITE HIP HOP ALBUMS

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS YOUR FAVORITE HIP HOP ALBUM...NOT!!!..HIP HOP ALBUMS YOU KINDA LIKE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.....I REFUSE TO BELIEVE SOME OF THESE RECORDS YOU FOLKS HAVE NAMED ARE YOUR FAVORITE HIP HOP ALBUMS
    AHEM!!!!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

nostalgic pick.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Some heat Faux Rillz hipped me to:

First Das EFX and Onyx albums are both decent.

But remind me why I would even stoop to arguing with somebody that cosigns that Pharcyde bullschitt?

• Once upon a time these were the only things Soulstrut agreed on. Now no love?

• I know this had become post an album that hasn't been posted yet. But ahhh. This one still stands out along with Jealous Ones Envy.

Especially GET ON UP. SICK SICK SICK. Bassline like whoa then....The drums kick in nice and hard. Diamond D hooked Fat Joe up sick status on this one. Fat Joe Da Gangsta where are you?

• I'm surprised nobody mentioned this one yet:

Just amazing, mind-blowing, face-melting...I wonder what it sounds like?

• I'm surprised nobody mentioned this one yet:

Just amazing, mind-blowing, face-melting...I wonder what it sounds like?

That's the illest album ever. The end all hip hop album as we know it?...maybe

• LempoLempo 22 Posts
    I really like this

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Trip hop? or Hip hop?

I like it.

- spidey

My fav, and underrated.

- diego

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

missB - i never heard this album, but... really?

yes. really. i know - highly suspect - but i enjoy this record and it is something i do put on now and then. i actually hesitated putting it on my list, expecting much ridicule. thank you for asking in a civilized manner. check it out - let me know what you think.

that albums not too good. i rememebr gettin mad psyched for it when the single came out but the album is kinda wack, although there are a few nice songs

actually it's not that this record is not too good, it's that you think it's not too good. hence, it is one of my favourites and not one of yours. thank you for letting me know what you think.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    im sayin, it for real aint too good, especially compared to other Wu solo joints. you got Liquid Swords? Ironman? Cuban Linx? Tical? you would probably really like those albums. they're much better on the whole. just my opinion

yes Mack, i got all of those and like them all in different ways/amounts. those all got mentioned and as i still go back to the inspectah deck record (as well as the others) - i mentioned it. just my opinion too.

• It is so hard to pick one....from the 80's I have to say "Long Live The Kane", "Paid In Full", "It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back".....90's "Midnight Marauders", "Illmatic", "Moment Of Truth", "Supreme Clientele"...In the new millennium I have yet to hear anything ground breaking......"The Listening" is really good though

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts

No?

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Heavy rotation...

I forgot this one - I was listening to this all weekend. Nice.

• not that anyone gives a f ck but this must be my fav;

and I like this:

and many many more of course

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Some ones that come to mind:

• Breaking Atoms

• coquicoqui 42 Posts

• Bizarre Ride over Labcabin