I HEART SOULSTRUT.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Seriously. Regardless of all the crazy talk, arguments, disagreements, disses, dismissals, etc etc.. I love this place. Yeah, it may not be the same as it was before, I may not have any kind of connection (yet) with newer posters, I may not understand 90% of Johmbolaya's posts (not hating, just saying!)...but still, I've met so many good people from here that I am eternally grateful to Raj and the community as a whole. Now I'm in migraine-lite mode right now (hoping this Excedrin works its' magic) and I get super hippied out on some lovey-doveyness (anybody else get this? It's a weird high. My head is buzzing - not throbbing yet - but I'm overwhelmed with the sensation of gratitude and love) but still...I ain't gotta feel like this to feel like this, doyouknowwhatIamsaying?Anyways, Asprin's pics of SoulStrut: The N-X-E-T Generation (Facebook/Lil' Dizzy Bull's first bday-related) helped set this off too. Beautiful pics of beautiful children with record nerd parents who spend too much time playing on the internet. I look forward to hearing stories and seeing pictures of them as they grow. My seeds roll with his seeds... Thank you all, hoLmeses and foolios.

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    N-X-E-T

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    ditto. soulstrut good.

peace, stein. . .

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    this is why Herm is one of my bestest friends...but don't get it twisted, dude will flake on you for his girlfriend on your last day in Tucson.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    N-X-E-T

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    he says, as the special sauce dribbles from betwixt two all-beef patties flapping in the summer beach breeze:

a beautiful sentiment...

foolio: OUT

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    As I am still a newbeeeeee, I feel I have met some great friends on here..

I haven't been on much lately cause of my new jobs! (read:very grateful)

Just wanted to show my love and accede with Herm's post.

xoxox!!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    this is why Herm is one of my bestest friends...but don't get it twisted, dude will flake on you for his girlfriend on your last day in Tucson.

It's not like I had much of an option! It was either hang out with an ass or hang out with an ass!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I will also agree that this place is the joint. I've learned about more music from here than I can remember, and although I remain relatively under the radar around here outside the few of you I know in real life, i enjoy posting here, kicking it and being involved instead of actually doing work all day. GROUP HUG...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Seriously.

Regardless of all the crazy talk, arguments, disagreements, disses, dismissals, etc etc.. I love this place. Yeah, it may not be the same as it was before, I may not have any kind of connection (yet) with newer posters, I may not understand 90% of Johmbolaya's posts (not hating, just saying!)...but still, I've met so many good people from here that I am eternally grateful to Raj and the community as a whole.

Now I'm in migraine-lite mode right now (hoping this Excedrin works its' magic) and I get super hippied out on some lovey-doveyness (anybody else get this? It's a weird high. My head is buzzing - not throbbing yet - but I'm overwhelmed with the sensation of gratitude and love) but still...I ain't gotta feel like this to feel like this, doyouknowwhatIamsaying?

Anyways, Asprin's pics of SoulStrut: The N-X-E-T Generation (Facebook/Lil' Dizzy Bull's first bday-related) helped set this off too. Beautiful pics of beautiful children with record nerd parents who spend too much time playing on the internet. I look forward to hearing stories and seeing pictures of them as they grow. My seeds roll with his seeds...

Thank you all, hoLmeses and foolios.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    SS 4 LIFE

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    My internet home away from home.

I have never before or since posted 250 things I like about anything.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    i like this place