NBA FINALS '09 BATCHES

167891012»

Comments

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Ricky Rubio.......Real Deal or Bust??

middle of the road. will be a serviceable pg, but those white chocolate handles get you nowhere in the l. perimeter defenders are too quick for that bullshit.

so i guess, accounting for all the hype: bust

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

middle of the road. will be a serviceable pg, but those white chocolate handles get you nowhere in the l. perimeter defenders are too quick for that bullshit.

so i guess, accounting for all the hype: bust

If i did read so much about this kid I wouldnt hatt. But the fact that writers are squalkin about this EuroHope makes me Auto-Hatt.

The NBA's HYPE machine is always spinning. They got dudes thinkin the draft is still exciting.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

ricky rubio?

never seen him

brandon jennings?

i like Brandon.. but i don't think he's going to get a fair chance

earl clark?
    lil stephen curry?

ZzzZzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bosh is what Vin Baker was supposed to be.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    vin baker comparison is closer to reality
    i love how is offense improves (variety) every season though

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    The best PG in the league plays in a place where some folks speak French Creole

forgot about James Harden...dude is a scoring machine

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i still can't believe people are referring to the Lakers as "deep". Kobe, Gasol & Odom....and some decent role players. Fisher might have won game 4, but that could have easily been anyone.

Kobe,Gasol,Odom.

Ariza,Fisher,Bynum.

Walton,Farmar.........???

They dont have a full second unit at all, but what coach goes past an 8 man rotation in the playoffs?

I strongly agree with KVH. Give props to Phil for playing an 8 man rotation and sticking with his cerebral coaching style.

When I think DEEP, I think of teams like Boston or Denver. Aside from KOBE and GASOL, none of the others were consistent enough for the team to be called DEEP. There's no doubt Ariza, Bynum, Walton, and Farmar had good games, but they're still young and often times play scared or rush their shots. In my mind, deep is when you could throw somebody onto the court and they give you strong minutes every time, that ain't the case with these younguns. Is there a lot of "TALENT", hell yes.

Too much media hype, which is unfair to him. He's gonna be alright. Rudy Fernandez is the shit.

The best pg in the league is french.

Been saying this for years.

This is stupid man. We already talking about the NBA for next year. hahaha. Lebron in the dunk contest. I want to see Boston get back to championship form. LA/Boston needs to happen again. Buss needs to lock up Ariza, Odom, and Shannon Brown.

I also want to see Lebron, Mo, and the rest of 'em get back with the swagger they had in the regular season. That was one hell of a team.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    I also want to see Lebron, Mo, and the rest of 'em get back with the swagger they had in the regular season. That was one hell of a team.

+ a new center and power forward.......... Danny Ferry better make this happen

phil jackson on conan o'brien tonight.

watch it, fools.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

First step, trade or cut:
    Anderson Varejao
    Wally Sz
    Ben Wallace
    Daniel Gibson
    and anybody else who can't come off the bench and contribute. Start from scratch. Against Orlando, they were a disgrace.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

First step, trade or cut:
    Anderson Varejao
    Wally Sz
    Ben Wallace
    Daniel Gibson
    and anybody else who can't come off the bench and contribute. Start from scratch. Against Orlando, they were a disgrace.

The NBA needs to manipulate Amare or somebody BIG to go play in Cleveland.

• The best PG in the league plays in a place state where some folks speak French Creole

Who speaks French, or Creole(NoDookyChase) in Nawlins?
    Tour guides, maybe.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The best PG in the league plays in a place state where some folks speak French Creole

Who speaks French, or Creole(NoDookyChase) in Nawlins?
    Tour guides, maybe.

• phil jackson on conan o'brien tonight.

I'm looking forward to this. Phil's always a blast to watch with sideline reporters and the media in general, I'm curious to how this interview will go.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    In trade news, it's looking like Richard Jefferson to the Spurs for spare parts (Bowen, Krazy Eyez Killah, and Oberto).

What is the StrutHoops Community's analysis? I thought the guy to was kinda overrated in his NJ days and haven't really paid much attention to him since he became a Buck, but hopefully it'll work out well.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    In trade news, it's looking like Richard Jefferson to the Spurs for spare parts (Bowen, Krazy Eyez Killah, and Oberto).

What is the StrutHoops Community's analysis? I thought the guy to was kinda overrated in his NJ days and haven't really paid much attention to him since he became a Buck, but hopefully it'll work out well.

This is a very good look. Perfect Popovich player.

Along w/ a Healthy Big Three, Jefferson should fit nicely at the SF spot.

Jefferson is solid player. Plays defense,has a jump shot,can rebound, and take it to the hole.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

This is a very good look.

for the spurs but no so much for the bucks. Seems like they could've gotten better value for Jefferson than some old dudes they will probably waive.

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts

This is a very good look.

for the spurs but no so much for the bucks. Seems like they could've gotten better value for Jefferson than some old dudes they will probably waive.

Bucks are looking for cap space come 2010

SA is psyched off this trade so far. we needed another solid scorer badly

look for the bucks to buy out bowen and for bowen to return to san antonio.
    this is a great trade for the spurs.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Man...Sonics, Bucks... I forgot all about both those teams...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    look for the bucks to buy out bowen and for bowen to return to san antonio.

Yeah, that's the rumor, which would make the trade something of a

I do like the fact that instead of freaking out about their first-round bounce, tearing up the team, looking toward the 2010 free agent bonanza, etc., the Spurs are just going about their business of staying in the hunt in the West.

Still next summer, but does anyone really believe Lebron's leaving Cleveland? I don't.

This is the reason the same teams keep winning championships..great move for the spurs