NBA FINALS '09 BATCHES

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    For the most part the refs had not felt they are the stars this game. Hopefully, it'll stay that way.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    *spoke too soon

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    turkoglu is tenderberries. orlando needs to wake up and make this a series.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Van Gundy in panic mode already...Nelson playing too many minutes.

Agreed. I thought this would be a close game. Blow outs are no fun unless you are a fan of one of the teams.

Van Gundy in panic mode already...Nelson playing too many minutes.

Agreed. I thought this would be a close game. Blow outs are no fun unless you are a fan of one of the teams.

Shit is terrible.

ummmm.. goodbye.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Shit is terrible great.

I wanna see a fight.

If this shit is a sweep.....that's not fun..IMO.

Besides Howard and Nelson,Orlando doesn't have anyone who can create their own shot or get in the paint vs the Lakers....Howard can barely create his own shot......Phila,Boston,Cleveland didnt have enough big men to send at Howard......Nelson ran out of gas and is done..Alston's confidence is zero now...Dwight is getting fouled harder than normal..Turk's size is not a factor and Lewis is overrated

worst of all they look like they've already tuned Van Gundy out

Shit is great

I wanna see a fight.

Lakers vs Celtics next year

Besides Howard and Nelson,Orlando doesn't have anyone who can create their own shot or get in the paint vs the Lakers....Howard can barely create his own shot......Phila,Boston,Cleveland didnt have enough big men to send at Howard......Nelson ran out of gas and is done..Alston's confidence is zero now...Dwight is getting fouled harder than normal..Turk's size is not a factor and Lewis is overrated

No doubt.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The workhorse: Pau Gasol
    The wildcard: Luke Walton
    The best: Kobe Bryant

Zoom Kobe IV Finals Edition

Just one game though.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Commentary in Mandarin. I need Marv!

you're probably better off listening to the Mandarin broadcast, (marv isn't on). the only espn/abc commentator worth a shit is van gundy. i think mike breen actually hates basketball, and mark jackson is insufferable.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

you're probably better off listening to the Mandarin broadcast, (marv isn't on). the only espn/abc commentator worth a shit is van gundy. i think mike breen actually hates basketball, and mark jackson is insufferable.

Mark Jackson said, "It's Business Time," at one point last night. I was waiting for Brett and Jemaine to come out of the Staples Center ceiling.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    tenderberries.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

Mark Jackson said, "It's Business Time," at one point last night. I was waiting for Brett and Jemaine to come out of the Staples Center ceiling.

man the espn/abc announcers are f*cking awful...the days of chick hearn/johnny most are long gone...i never thought i'd ever say this but i actually miss bob costas...

Also...

Those Kobe shoes are terrible.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    mama there goes that man
    ill shoot someone if i hear it again
    this looks like its a done deal
    lakers playing with intensity would be ahrd to beat for a well executing orlando
    but the team that showed up last night

nelson is rusty and turnoveriffic
    offensive confidence at an all time low
    second game at staples will be similar

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

i like van gundy commenting on van gundy. mark jackson is average but he adds insight, ,especially when talking about the pg's.

magic johnson is the larry king of nba interviewers. i thought at the end of that kobe lovefest he was going to kiss him on the lips, isiah style. i'm not suggesting he needed to cross-examine kb, but at least ask something we haven't heard a thousand times already. we know: kobe works hard, will not talk shit about shaq or lebron, or call himself the best player ever - while he is still playing! cmon magic.

Nelson needs to fall back. They dont need him. Alston is the better fit.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

When Nelson entered the game is when The Lakers pulled away.

When Nelson entered the game is when The Lakers pulled away.

nelson came in the game and actually penetrated to the basket, getting 2 assists for layups/dunks, and then hit a j.

i don't mind alston, but his role has been to be the guy that nobody covers. skip to my lou he is not....but when cleveland dares you to shoot, u might go off once in a while or you don't' even deserve to be on the court.

nelson is a legitimate pg.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    how many turnovers and awfoul shot for nelson though
    and i was rooting for him to make a return

Now I understand why Danny Ainge had a heart attack.News is Rondo & Allen are on the trade block..it would actually be a good move for the Celtics,but the fans would eat Ainge alive

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Also...

Deal with it.

Also...

Deal with it.

Dude, you can love his game without loving his shoes. Really. It's ok.

Those shoes are awful. His game is not.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    who is excited about tommorow's game
    :chirp: