rumsfeld bumrushed (late pass?)

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• lelandleland 43 Posts
    They ought to try that dude for aspartame alone...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    They ought to try that dude for aspartame alone...

Hear Hear.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I was standing next to him at the crosswalk about a month ago across the street from where I work. He looks OLD.

• lelandleland 43 Posts
    So old that you didn't scream "WWAAAAARRR CRIMINALLLLL" until you were dragged away by security??

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    So old that you didn't scream "WWAAAAARRR CRIMINALLLLL" until you were dragged away by security??

i'd like to hire a staff of these women to follow bush,cheney,rumsfeld,etc., and give them the business anytime they showed up to a public appearance.

although rumsfeld didn't seem all that fazed.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

i'd like to hire a staff of these women to follow bush,cheney,rumsfeld,etc., and give them the business anytime they showed up to a public appearance.

He was too distracted wondering what Hell is going to be like.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    "Here comes the war criminal!" worked pretty well. Reminded me of the Mr. Show "I'm With Rapist" skit.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Nobody in earshot would have cared.
    I did think to myself, I wonder if anyone referes to him as 'The Architect of the Iraq War' to his face.

"This is my buddy Donny, 'The Architect of the Iraq War' I have been telling you about."

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    That was pretty good.
    Code Pink One was screaming yelling and creating a scene while Code Pink Two quietly talked to Ms Rumsfeld and walked with them downstairs where there were lots more guests.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    my kinda ladies

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    that takes conviction and guts to do that.
    obnoxious, but i think overall its more than warranted.
    i'm surprsed they dont know medea benjamin's faec yet.
    the beauty of free speech!
    i'd like to see more soapbox preachers too

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i rewatched it and medea and her friend reminded me of charlie the unicorns shrill tormentors.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

You dont have to hire them. Its probably our tax dollars, funneled through ACORN or some other communist front that pays for them anyway.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

He was too distracted wondering what Hell is going to be like whether he'll have the meat or the fish.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

You dont have to hire them. Its probably our tax dollars, funneled through ACORN or some other communist front that pays for them anyway.

^^ paid to post here by the John Birch Society.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

He was too distracted wondering what <strike>Hell is going to be like </strike> whether he'll have the meat or the fish.

Pretty much.

• Options
    rumsfeld didn't seem all that fazed.

phuckers like rumsfeld, bush, etc. truly believe they are doing god's work and probably sleep like babies at night.

I wish there were more actions like this code pink one, and more media attention around it. I hadn't heard of code pink before this thread.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    rumsfeld didn't seem all that fazed.

phuckers like rumsfeld, bush, etc. truly believe they are doing god's work and probably sleep like babies at night.[/b]

Only in that he shits his pants and cries a lot.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Cus reptiles have no emotions.

Seriously though, I dont get how someone, with all the guns available in the US and all the anger against the Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney admin, hasnt at least attempted to take any of these piece of shits out.....

Why is it when ppl flip and go on a shooting spree, they always get innocent ppl. Why dont they flip when they are at a Republican dinner or something?

• In the past I wouldn't have agreed with the sentiments expressed in this thread but I have had a change of heart. After seeing Obama elected president iv'e decided that I hate democracy to.