NEW MIX! PSYCH, PROG, LIBRARY, FUSIONJAZZ, +++

Comments

• exte82exte82 202 Posts
    Amazing mix! Really, one of the best mixes I've heard lately! Do You happen to have a tracklist for it? I'd really like to know these wonderful songs.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• thanks fred

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I'm really feeling this psych/prog mix trend thats going on right now. This is my shit.

-spidey

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i loved your last psych mix with the french tracks

cant wait for this one

• super fresh. must i pray for a tracklist?

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    this is a lovely mix, i'm feeling the genre grazing. thanks

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    thanks again, your mixes are always excellent

• exte82exte82 202 Posts
    What's the track on 53.min with words: ""In the summertime, when I was so young, I was sixteen then and a grownup son. When my daddy said, listen what I say, son it's no my fault that she went away. I brought her to the train last night, Your mom was never gonna hold You tight. She went to a friend in the city of a lake......"

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    ginger ale - 7th floor

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    Good shit indeed. Cheers.

BUMP

• and what's the song that has the california summer vibe right after it?
    as well as the song that starts at 1:04:45 thanks... : )

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This mix is f*cking awesome. Thanks dude!

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    good stuffs... thought i started playing one of my own beats when it started.. i sampled that first guitarline from 50 foot hose.

you should make a beat with that track after white noise, lovely basic headnodder. loop it up or chop it up and get some fat drums going over it.

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    What's the joint at 43:12?? Off Spring Break 2009?

"Oh... my love and I were thinging...how low our boat was sinking. From fishing for the blues"

doom: word, ive already done it.. its coming on the next SP Shit tape (Volume 4).

1980Beatz: That's from a prog rock record called Klaatu.. Dilla sampled that for a Common track I think.. Its a cool album, its a big sun with a face on the front cover.. Pick it up if you see it!

and thanks kinetic, im glad u liked it!

Peace,

F.

• doom: word, ive already done it.. its coming on the next SP Shit tape (Volume 4).

when is this dropping?

Dunno yet. Probably sometime this summer.

Peace,

F.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    That's from a prog rock record called Klaatu.. Dilla sampled that for a Common track I think..

G-Unit's - "Lay You Down" used it.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    i just want to reiderate how righteously this mix is breaking me off this past week and i want to thank you. it is the nexus between camry and lexus. dead serious.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    This mix definitely has some moments...