THE NBA PLAYOFFS - '09!!!

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    It's not that the Cavs are boring IMO... the games are over by the 2nd quarter.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    True but after LeBoring there's no one that's entertaining, unless Mo Williams has a good night.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Had this been chopped, or did this really happen? Odd camera angle.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Artest got fusking fusked just now.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It's not that the Cavs are boring IMO... the games are over by the 2nd quarter.

Cleveland is THAT good. It was the same with the 99-01 Lakers. It gets boring with blowouts.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Artest got fusking fusked just now.

Yeah, that wasn't flagrant. [/no sarcasm]

Glad to see Farmer coming through with 8 points and 7 assists. He needed that. The Fisher suspension may have been a blessing in disguise.

Ron Artest ejected AGAIN! lol

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    even kobe says he did'nt deserve it

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BIRDMAN SWOOPING IN
    BRRRRRRRRRR

HAHA, YES! Fusk the Mavs!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That was a clear foul, BUT the whistle gets swallowed in the Playoffs.

That was a clear foul, BUT the whistle gets swallowed in the Playoffs.

Sayin. The whistle didn't blow, the end.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    can't rely on the bump foul in that situation, gotta wrap a dude up if you have one to give.

lol at cuban tearing around the court, btw. dude is a clown.

I hate how the whistle doesn't blow at the end of the game. Refs are too scared to get the call wrong or something. Just call it like it is!

I like the replay shit though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Mav's got what they deserved......playing your best at home and being in a position to lose with 6 seconds left is weak sauce...even if they won it would have just made it a 5 game series instead of 4.

That being said, that ref blew the call...if you look at the replay dude wasn't even looking at the foul, he was looking to make sure he knew where Carmelo's feet were for the shot......and Antoine Wright was NOT the guy to be making that play.....and he played it poorly......Cuban can bitch but at the end of the day he has to look in the mirror and blame himself for NOT trading for Artest or Gasol.....for NOT signing the Birdman when he could have.....dude needs to tear this shit down and build a new team.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    Yao ming is out for the rest of the playoffs.
    Houston mgmnt has to really ask themselves whether building around Yao is the right move when he is so injury prone. This seemed like a breakthrough season for the Rockets too.

(Also, as a blazer fan, why couldn't this have happened a few games sooner in the first round!?)

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Yao is screwed because he can't get out of playing in the summers for the Chinese team. It's just too much wear on him especially with the injuries

Lakers vs Denver = yes

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

F*ck you man. Who do you even root for? You are like the saltiest person on the whole Internet.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Lakers vs Denver = yes

SO READY 4 THIS
    I've adopted the Nuggets since I cry while I read Steve Nash tweets

But anyway....I agree w/ Rock: the ref seemed to have his eyes focused on the ball and the sideline and not looking at Wright. In a game full of up and down calls, what are you gonna do? Mavs didn't make enough plays to beat a really good team. Lakers will have their hands full. The Nuggets seem to be having that perfect storm type run where all their parts are meshing. Billups is no doubt a dude that totally steps up his game in the playoffs. I had no idea Nene had gotten so good.

F*ck you man. Who do you even root for? You are like the saltiest person on the whole Internet.

I'm rooting for the Nuggets cuz I like their game and I dislike Mark Cuban. Calm down, it's just a game.

I'm rooting for the Nuggets cuz I like their game and I dislike Mark Cuban. Calm down, it's just a game.

Who do u claim during the season?

Or u just jumpin on whomever looks good by the second round?

Knicks, who have been a continual tragedy.
    I hadn't really seen the Nuggets til recently. I like their game and their vibe.

Knicks, who have been a continual tragedy.

Cool. I'd be mad too.

Calmer'n you are.

Everybody hates Tony Cubes. It's too easy really. That's *his* muhfuckin' court on which he was walking around like a doofus. Cha-ching.

Lakers vs Denver = yes

SO READY 4 THIS
    I've adopted the Nuggets since I cry while I read Steve Nash tweets

The Denver Nuggets do seem tailor-made for the Strut demographic.

Keywords: uptempo, firepower, body art, new

There's only one Nuggets fan up in here that I can recall.