Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

12345679»

Comments

• I was in Mexico with my ex... we got into a fight cause we were wasted as shit. She was going to call her mom all blacked out and rant about a bunch of shit so i grabbed the phone and wouldn't let her have it and she hit me in the face like three times... I took it like a champ...

We broke up that night and got back together in the morning... in retrospect I should have never talked to her again... because she is explosively emotional and irrational.

We have since broken up... but I'll still never hit a girl. Even if she hits me... unless its like fight type shit and not just an angry punch or something...

Like... there is a difference between a girlfriend slapping you and some girl straight trying to enter into a fist fight with you.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    This is probably a bad time to ask what to do when attacked by a clan of female ninjas.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This is probably a bad time to ask what to do when attacked by a clan of female ninjas.

I believe the operative word there is "ninjas" rather than "female."

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Huddle up into a ball and plead with them to not to break "mah pikkin fingurs".

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

knock the dogshit out of them, but only if they give you herpes

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

I've imagined the following scenario several times:

I finish eating a big meal someplace (I think the first time I imagined this, it was in some dining hall at a college). Someone then randomly attacks me with a punch to the stomach (I imagine getting randomly attacked so I'm ready when that shit happens for real). Having finished the large meal, and the blow to my abdomen being a pretty good punch, I immediately throw up all over this person's face. I mean nasty-ass chunks of partially digested stuff. And this shit was a three course meal. So we've got green bean mixed with chocolate cake and shit like that. And I just puked it all on this bastard's face!

Sometimes there is the bonus scene of me kicking the person super hard while they are shocked by the hurl on their grill. Of course, I don't punch them, because then I would get puke on my fist. That would be no good.

The end.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• This is probably a bad time to ask what to do when attacked by a clan of female ninjas.

unless you are "lone wolf & cub" you have no chance of survival

• OH WHAT YOU THOUGHT I COULDN'T FREESTYLE ON YOU BOO?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I AINT GOIN' NOWHERE TIL' I FINE MY HERR!

• this one time this girl I was dating went into a rage hit me...now this is kind of funny, earlier in the evening we had eaten dinner at this place and they had amazing pork chops, plus they were huge and I couldnt finish both of them so I took a doggy bag back to her place...well she hit me and I said to myself, "time to bounce" and I made my way to the door. I made it to the door and then remembered about the pork chops in the fridge, I turned around and got the chops and then left...she was SO pissed I was more concerned with the pork chops than her, she hit me again and tried to knock the chops outta my hand! Luckily I made it out with the chops even though she followed me out to the car screaming...

[GODFATHER] DROP THE GIRL, GRAB THE PORK CHOPS![/GODFATHER]

• is it a safe assumption to say that a majority of dudes that are all ID NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE HIT A WOMAN are white? maybe its a cultural thing.

This was never a lesson I was "taught" by my family. But seeing my dad get violent with my mom when I was a child was all the lesson I ever needed.

same here

well maybe thats it then. cuz my mom could handle hers. not only has she whooped my ass on numerous occasions, but ive seen her square off with some punker chick in london and throw some kid off her car at a parking lot. like i said, i most likely wouldnt hit a girl nor a guy. but i wouldnt say never. i have seen some strong women in my day, and though i would never ever ever want to see someone hit my mom, id feel kinda sorry for the person that did.

• This is probably a bad time to ask what to do when attacked by a clan of female ninjas.

Y'all remember the Sega Genesis game Streets of Rage?

Those chick ninjas were bad! I had no qualms laying it down with the roundhouse kicks on their fine asses.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    is it a safe assumption to say that a majority of dudes that are all ID NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE HIT A WOMAN are white?
    this is bullshit. anyone else w/ irish catholic families here??

was MLK's non-violence a 'white thing?' Ghandi's?

is female circumcision an 'african thing'?

is this thread wholly embarrassing to be a part of?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    This thread is kind of facemelting in it's wrongness. I got a constant image of internet goons ethugging while waiting for their mums to come home and cook dinner. It was worth reading through though for these gems from JP:

I think a lot of folks in this thread would not speak to their mothers or sisters this way... I'd say girlfriends too but, well you know. Elbows.

and bassie:

See you tomorrow (unless I throw a fit inherent to my sex, punch the bus driver who will either clock me and I'll be in the hospital or he'll stop the bus and get out and I'll have to walk home and will be too tired for another day of The World According to Soul Strut).

• So supposedly Chris Brown and Rihanna are back together, vacationing in Miami. One of Jay-Z's bodyguards is with them (again, supposedly).

With that said, do you dudes STILL feel his career is over??

I don't feel like re-reading these threads again, but I remember a couple of you (Paycheck? ODub? I can't remember) insisted that he was done.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. F*ck the ill-wishers.

• I had wished C Browns career would be done, just based on his singing and dancing alone. My fingers are sore from always changing the dial.

Y'all remember the Sega Genesis game Streets of Rage?

Those chick ninjas were bad! I had no qualms laying it down with the roundhouse kicks on their fine asses.

I just baught "Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection" for PS3 which includes this game. Good times.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    I guess this is kind of related.

It seems to me that if you're a trained and, one presumes, armed officer of the law who can't effectively deal with a 15-y-o girl kicking a shoe at you below knee level without booting her in the guts, slamming her against a wall and punching her twice in the head while you and another officer are holding her on the ground, then you ought to think about changing your career.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I had wished C Browns career would be done, just based on his singing and dancing alone.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

With that said, do you dudes STILL feel his career is over??

Probably. And if Rihanna is taking him back, she might be ethering her career too (at least in the short run). This whole affair seems like one bad look after another.

I dunno - I'm not sure what really needs to happen these days to really dead someone's career. Michael Vick's return should be an interesting test case.